Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

My Business Loss - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Business Loss (362 Views)

Genuine Prophet Contact Needed For A Recovery Of Business Loss / Help My Business Is Crashing, God Accept My Offering ?? / "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Business Loss by SonofIssachar: 12:42am On Apr 08, 2016
By Bo Sanchez

Many years ago, I lost a lot of money in a business venture. It was a big loss for me. At that time, I lost almost my entire net worth.

I was tempted to mope, to sulk, to carry a heavy burden for a long time. Actually, I allowed myself to grieve for awhile—which was very healthy.

But I decided not to grieve for too long, or I would be stuck forever. After some time, I declared, "God has something better for me." I chose to smile. I chose to look at the brighter side. I chose to believe that better businesses would come my way. In fact, I began declaring the unbelievable. I said, "I'll earn ten times what I lost!"

Later that week, a friend asked me, "Is it true that you lost a lot of money in that business?" I said, "Yes, I did."

"It happens to you too, huh? And I thought people like you are exempt from these things. So why are you smiling?"

"Because I believe God is redirecting me to a better business. And I know that I'll earn ten times what I lost."

It was a big claim and some friends couldn't understand why I was so relaxed. But a few years later, what I declared happened.

I started new businesses and I began to earn ten times what I lost. What I lost—my savings for years—I earned in a few months. Today, my new businesses are multiplying. I ask myself sometimes, "What if I didn't fail in that business? I would still be stuck in that business! I wouldn't have the new business that I have now."

And imagine if kept moping and sulking—would I have seen the new opportunities around me? Imagine if I kept mourning my loss—would I have had the energy to venture into something new?

Friend, don't focus at the problems in your life. Don't focus on what you loss. Instead, focus on two things: look at what you still have and look at the new things that God will give you. And be grateful.

Meditation: And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. – Romans 8:28

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Projects. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com

To download the Daily Dew mobile app on your Android and iPhone devices, please click on http://daily-dew.com/android-iphone, for Blackberry app, click on http://daily-dew.com/blackberry.

Be a blessing; share this with your loved ones.

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Standard Of A Good Leader. / Be Watchful! / Llh Ministries Proves From Bible That 1. Jesus Is Not The Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.