Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway (23596 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Tragic Accident In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Tragic Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Leaves 11 People Injured (Photos) / Fatal Trailer Accident Along Abeokuta Expressway Leaves Residents In Tears. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by dainformant(m): 5:32am On Apr 08, 2016
This horrible accident occurred on Wednesday at Akimbo along Abeokuta-Shagamu Expressway.The cause of the crash which many fear was fatal -was not revealed as the accident victims are battling for survival at a hospital in Abeokuta.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/photos-of-tragic-accident-along.html

Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by dainformant(m): 5:33am On Apr 08, 2016
God protect us all
Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by ChangeIsCostant: 5:35am On Apr 08, 2016
very bad...wish the victims speedy recovery

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by CastedDude: 5:36am On Apr 08, 2016
dis one no be small thing oo
Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by ki02020(m): 5:43am On Apr 08, 2016
I hope the undisclosed cause is not over speeding cuz that road is not looking bad...wish the victims quick recovery
Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by datola: 6:01am On Apr 08, 2016
These new cars are plastic toys not able to withstand much physical impact.

Quick recovery!

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by Flexherbal(m): 6:07am On Apr 08, 2016
I think the speed of one the cars waw very high.
Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by Tapout(m): 6:53am On Apr 08, 2016
datola:

Quick recovery!

I feel that's even part of the reason they are still alive. imagine the outcome if that was an outdated car.... atlest they are alive, the car deserves some credit...

thank God for the lives of the victims tho, wish them quick recovery ....

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by CastedDude: 7:38am On Apr 08, 2016
lol... flashy toys
datola:

Quick recovery!

Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by Babyphinas(f): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2016
Speedy recovery
Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by lordwyze(m): 10:57am On Apr 08, 2016
May God protect us all
Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by McBrooklyn(m): 10:57am On Apr 08, 2016
Wishing the victims speedy recovery abi who dem accident wan Epp?
Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by haibe(m): 10:58am On Apr 08, 2016
Thats not abeokuta sagamu express way
Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by jeje123(m): 10:58am On Apr 08, 2016
OP is it a lone accident?
Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by magabounce(m): 10:58am On Apr 08, 2016
JESUS!!!!
Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by Naija9090: 10:58am On Apr 08, 2016
dainformant:
God protect us all

You have been calling God in all accidents. God will not help you if we don't help ourselves.

Everyday, I kiss my wife and kids like it's the last day I'll see them. They don't seem to understand why I do this...you can lose your family within few minutes in this Nigeria of a zoo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by rawtouch: 10:59am On Apr 08, 2016
Chaiiii
Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 08, 2016
God help them...
Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by ademoladeji(m): 10:59am On Apr 08, 2016
OMG!!!

Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by Funjosh(m): 11:00am On Apr 08, 2016
Lord have mercy on them and heal them fast.

Check my signature to save Lola sad
Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by Ptoocool(m): 11:01am On Apr 08, 2016
jeje123:
OP is it a lone accident?

No, it's a dual accident,,mumu

marshalcarter:
Has any1 noticed dat leap year take more lives dan any other year

C'mon,,drop dat misconception bout Leap Years,,people die every year,, having more or less peepz kissing the dust has got absolutely nofin to do wif being a Leap Year or not!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by mcdonald247(m): 11:01am On Apr 08, 2016
GOD protect your children in there going out and coming.
Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by marshalcarter: 11:01am On Apr 08, 2016
Na wa ooo....abeg we wey sabi fast and furious..make we no drive enter our grave

May God continue to protect us from untimely death cry

Has any1 noticed dat leap year take more lives dan any other year

Quick recovery
Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by candyboy(m): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2016
sinama pongolli ooooo!!!
Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by zuzuki: 11:05am On Apr 08, 2016
Damn! Smooth road are dangerous indeed. Wish d victims quick recovery.
Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by candyboy(m): 11:07am On Apr 08, 2016
sinama pongolli ooooo!!! this is terribly terrible
Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by helphelp: 11:09am On Apr 08, 2016
Jesus
Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by Lilimax(f): 11:10am On Apr 08, 2016
omg
Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by helphelp: 11:11am On Apr 08, 2016
Naija9090:

You have been calling God in all accidents. God will not help you if we don't help ourselves.

Everyday, I kiss my wife and kids like it's the last day I'll see them. They don't seem to understand why I do this...you can lose your family within few minutes in this Nigeria of a zoo...

God is very powerful, e fit be say na the day wey you go forget kiss dem baba go invite you over.

Wish you long life and prosperity bro.
Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by yuzjet(m): 11:14am On Apr 08, 2016
OMG!!!
Re: Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway by tobyemmanuel(m): 11:14am On Apr 08, 2016
Where is the car? Don't tell me its that pile of scrap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seme Border: Ban On Vehicle Importation Still In Force - Customs / Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) / 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.