Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son (46801 Views)

Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You / Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) / Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by Gassa007: 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
NobleAngell:
Tania should wake up and smell the coffee. Wizkid is still a kid, and he's gonna remain a kid for a pretty long time. I respect her for not stopping low to the baby mama levels tho.
All you know is Wizkid is a kid.Nothing except that keep blabbing...
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by lailo: 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
Wizzy liked someone's pict and it's a news.How many likes I don do 4 my life wey person wey I like no go even acknowledge let alone bloggers.Oga oooo
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by NobleAngell(f): 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
Gassa007:

All you know is Wizkid is a kid.Nothing except that keep blabbing...
U should stop blabbing.
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by uracocksucker: 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
UIA04:
If Tania was my sister I will advice her not to go back to wizkid. Imagine a man that can insult a woman older than he is calling her stinky pu*sy publicly, I wonder what he would have said about his sex life with Tania behind her. Tania should move on like that his ex girlfriend she should marry a better person. She seems like a good girl, and the only sane thing in wizkids messed up life that's why, he is trying to get her back.
Love isn't everything.

@op Tania isnt Lola omotayo sister

Abeggi he doesnt think all pussy stink, just that one... but if stinky pussy gt that aunty all she got, i bet she would be president if her pussy didnt stink grin
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by UIA04(f): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
Queenbae:
Tania is Lola Omotayo sister
Whats your source
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by sage2(m): 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
UIA04:
If Tania was my sister I will advice her not to go back to wizkid. Imagine a man that can insult a woman older than he is calling her stinky pu*sy publicly, I wonder what he would have said about his sex life with Tania behind her. Tania should move on like that his ex girlfriend she should marry a better person. She seems like a good girl, and the only sane thing in wizkids messed up life that's why, he is trying to get her back.
Love isn't everything.

It is easier said than done. She is got nothing on wizzy. When a man has played all the imaginable gymnastics on your pu5sy, your choices diminish significantly. Wizzy don't see her as much of a big deal as other guys who are yet to hit her. He probably want some more of her pus5y. Most guys have girls like that. We fuucck them, then mess them up. Then anytime we need them again, we pet them and the open they gate to allow us enter the place again. Like I said earlier, most guys have girls that play that role.
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by sage2(m): 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
gentleheart1:
Tania shouldn't go back to Whizkid excerpt Whizkid changes his ways and prove to her that he is worth going back to.

A beautiful lady like Tania deserves real polished,educated and well groomed man not this useless rif-raff called Whizkid.

Take a look at the Psquare brothers despite their fame and money they ain't razz and fake like Whizkid abeg class get class. Whizkid has no class and too fake for my liking, if Tania was my sister I won't even allow her go near him.

And to think some girls be dying for Whizkid Davido irritates me.

How well groomed and educated is Tania herself? Why get irritated because some girls love wizzkid and davido? Most of those girls are bimbos who are not any better.
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by eyinjuege: 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
achu442:

Yes

No she's not
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by mykeluka(m): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
Pls note.....tania is not lola's sister.Lola Omotayo Okoye was born to a Nigerian Father
(Mr. Omotayo) and a Russian Mother (Mrs.
Alevtina Aliona Omotayo) who got married many
years back in Russia before relocating to Nigeria. It
was here in Nigeria that Lola, whose full name is
Titilola Loretta Omotayo was born.
Tania Omotayo is also half Nigerian and half
European. She was born to a Nigerian mother and
Austrian father whose name is Mr Teller. So Tania’s
surname is really not Omotayo but Teller, Omotayo
was actually her middle name.
In conclusion, Tania is not Lola’s sister.Tania’s dad
is white from Austria and her mum is black Yoruba
woman, and Tania’s full name is Tania Omotayo
Teller. Lola Omotayo Okoye and Tania Omotayo
Teller are neither sisters nor bloodily related in
anyway, they are only united by their musician
partners and entertainment industry.
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by theEYe21(f): 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
That's why his name is wizKID, he can never grow up.
NobleAngell:
Tania should wake up and smell the coffee. Wizkid is still a kid, and he's gonna remain a kid for a pretty long time. I respect her for not stopping low to the baby mama levels tho.
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by PMBisaterrorist(f): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
UIA04:
Love isn't everything.

oga Tania na Lola sister you wan drag small? nawaoo. even the resemblance is still there for you to confirm
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by Gassa007: 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
NobleAngell:
U should stop blabbing.
You should also shut that your dirty stinky hole you call a mouth
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by NobleAngell(f): 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
Gassa007:

You should also shut that your dirty stinky hole you call a mouth
Hahahahaha! Now u sound like Wizkid. Grow up.
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by Damfostopper(m): 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
UIA04:
Love isn't everything.

what's dis one even talking.... If she respect herself..... It wudnt happen
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by Gassa007: 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
NobleAngell:
Hahahahaha! Now u sound like Wizkid. Grow up.
I sounded like Wizkid, and you sounds like a frustrated being... mbok
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by Palmwinetapper: 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
seangy4konji:
Make una kill yourself ontop babanla matter.
your mum inclusive
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by NobleAngell(f): 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
Gassa007:

I sounded like Wizkid, and you sounds like a frustrated being... mbok
Jeez! Relax kiddo. Don't embarrass yourself trying to defend Wizkid.
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by Gassa007: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
NobleAngell:
Jeez! Relax kiddo. Don't embarrass yourself trying to defend Wizkid.
I see your EQ is really higher compared to your IQ,in case you know nadda 'bout EQ is called Emotional Quotient.
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by UIA04(f): 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
sage2:

It is easier said than done. She is got nothing on wizzy. When a man has played all the imaginable gymnastics on your pu5sy, your choices diminish significantly. Wizzy don't see her as much of a big deal as other guys who are yet to hit her. He probably want some more of her pus5y. Most guys have girls like that. We fuucck them, then mess them up. Then anytime we need them again, we pet them and the open they gate to allow us enter the place again. Like I said earlier, most guys have girls the play that role.
How do you know he doesn't see her as much of a big deal did he tell you personally or you are just misinformed. I know many rich guys have the kind of girl you described but I doubt Tania is like that to Wizkid he really likes her.
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by UIA04(f): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
PMBisaterrorist:

oga Tania na Lola sister you wan drag small? nawaoo. even the resemblance is still there for you to confirm
They are both halfcaste but aren't sisters Tania father is white her middle name is omotayo while Lila father is Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by NobleAngell(f): 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
Gassa007:

I see your EQ is really higher compared to your IQ,in case you know nadda 'bout EQ is called Emotional Quotient.
I repeat stop embarrassing yourself. Everyone knows what EQ is. But u still haven't made sense still.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by PMBisaterrorist(f): 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
UIA04:

They are both halfcaste but aren't sisters Tania father is white her middle name is omotayo while Lila father is Nigerian

I hope this ends the argument

stargist.com/naija-gist/revealed-peter-okoyes-wife-and-wizkids-girlfriend-tania-omotayo-are-blood-sisters/
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by seangy4konji: 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
Do I know you?
Palmwinetapper:
your mum inclusive
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by sage2(m): 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
UIA04:

How do you know he doesn't see her as much of a big deal did he tell you personally or you are just misinformed. I know many rich guys have the kind of girl you described but I doubt Tania is like that to Wizkid he really likes her.

My dear, I have seen girls more classier than Tania at the beck and call of some dudes. If wizzy respect Tania, he wouldn't be acting in a manner that shows otherwise. Take it from me, my dear, wizzy has got Tania's medicine. She is at his mercy.
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by Gassa007: 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
NobleAngell:
I repeat stop embarrassing yourself. Everyone knows what EQ is. But u still haven't made sense still.
After googling it bah?Hehehe
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by 9t9jacobs: 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
pricelessngel:
I has vexation for this kinda news. Wizkid is suffering from indecision. Heavens help him.

Watch ur grammar kid...b4 u rundown my remaining data! Abi dem send u
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by NobleAngell(f): 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
Gassa007:

After googling it bah?Hehehe
U sound so happy. Its like u think u invented that word. Sorry to burst your bubble sweetie but everyone knows what EQ is. But u sound like u just achieved something by mentioning EQ.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by Gassa007: 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
NobleAngell:
U sound so happy. Its like u think u invented that word. Sorry to burst your bubble sweetie but everyone knows what EQ is. But u sound like u just achieved something by mentioning EQ.
Lol,but I just checked your dp, you're ain't in any way older than Wizkid but you call him Kid.maka why
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by NobleAngell(f): 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
Gassa007:

Lol,but I just checked your dp, you're ain't in any way older than Wizkid but you call him Kid.maka why
Wizkid isn't the only person I called a kid, I called you a kid also. But u are so bothered about wizkid who isn't aware of your existence. Loooool.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by Gassa007: 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
NobleAngell:
Wizkid isn't the only person I called a kid, I called you a kid also. But u are so bothered about wizkid who isn't aware of your existence. Loooool.
Hmmm, same way Linda don't know if you ever exist on this God's green earth.So can I sleep now??
Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by NobleAngell(f): 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
Gassa007:

Hmmm, same way Linda don't know if you ever exist on this God's green earth.So can I sleep now??
Who's going to defend wizkid when you go? C'mmon!

PS:- I never mentioned Linda in any of my comments here. Shame on u.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son by Gassa007: 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
NobleAngell:
Who's going to defend wizkid when you go? C'mmon!

PS:- I never mentioned Linda in any of my comments here. Shame on u.
My bad,Tania I mean.
For the record,I'm not defending Wizkid only wanted to correct that your kid ish mantra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Love Triangle B/w Flavour Nabania , Sandra Okagbue & Anna Ebiere In Pictures / Somadina Adinma Passes Out From NYSC (Photos) / Gozie Okeke Gets Lexus From Fr Mbaka (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.