Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Davido Calls Out The Ovation Boss Dele Momodu Again In New Song With Falz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Calls Out The Ovation Boss Dele Momodu Again In New Song With Falz (701 Views)

Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Calls Out The Ovation Boss Dele Momodu Again In New Song With Falz by ujoseph006: 8:12am On Apr 08, 2016
Davido Calls Out The Ovation Boss Dele Momodu Again In New Song With Falz

Davido is either out of things to say or he trying to repeat a formula that won on Osinachi remix.
Davido has been calling out Dele Momodu on his latest feature. You will recall in Humble smith remix when he said “Dele Momodu Osinachi o“. Dele Momodu who disclosed in an interview said it took him time to listen to the song despite family and friends as draw his attention to the song, but claimed he has listened to it once or twice and describe him as a son who he will always permit anything he does or said to him and clear the air that the whole issue on Imade and sophie momodu his cousin as been resolved.
In his latest feature with Falz which also had olamide on it, Davido went futher to call “Dele Momodu” saying “Dele Momodu is my boy”. Alot of fans have seen this as disrepectful
The singer was featured on Falz’s recently released single, Bahd Baddo Baddest where he bragged in his entire verse without having anything tangible to say. The peak of his verse was when he called out Dele Momodu, a 55 year old man for the second time in a song this year.
“Mr. Dele na my boy, Dele na my boy,” Davido bragged as the song hit 2:59.
It’s quite shameful to say the least for an artiste in Davido’s mold to seek attention relentlessly from a matter that his audience have forgotten about.
Dear, Davido it is time to move on from your baby mama drama and NO, Dele Momodu is not your boy, he is your “father”.

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/dele-momodu-is-my-boy-davido-calls-out-the-ovation-boss-again-in-new-song-with-falz/

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Davido Calls Out The Ovation Boss Dele Momodu Again In New Song With Falz by ujoseph006: 8:15am On Apr 08, 2016
Dem don start again
Re: Davido Calls Out The Ovation Boss Dele Momodu Again In New Song With Falz by Pheals(f): 8:15am On Apr 08, 2016

so what should we do ,? We are talking about fuel. ....

Re: Davido Calls Out The Ovation Boss Dele Momodu Again In New Song With Falz by venom101(m): 8:16am On Apr 08, 2016
Too much weed undecided
Re: Davido Calls Out The Ovation Boss Dele Momodu Again In New Song With Falz by lilien001(f): 8:16am On Apr 08, 2016
Davido, we know you are a kid but must you prove it every time you open your mouth?
Re: Davido Calls Out The Ovation Boss Dele Momodu Again In New Song With Falz by politricks: 8:17am On Apr 08, 2016
trash i even thought he would say something like. '4k dele 4k sophia 4k momodus as a mother4king crew and if you wanna be down with dele then 4k you too. If he had said this, people would have loved the song.
Re: Davido Calls Out The Ovation Boss Dele Momodu Again In New Song With Falz by McCarlito(m): 8:20am On Apr 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Out The Ovation Boss Dele Momodu Again In New Song With Falz by Flexherbal(m): 9:03am On Apr 08, 2016
We are don with wizkid and Linda. Davido wan start his own?
Re: Davido Calls Out The Ovation Boss Dele Momodu Again In New Song With Falz by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 08, 2016
una don start again abi... bloggers
Re: Davido Calls Out The Ovation Boss Dele Momodu Again In New Song With Falz by ba7man(m): 9:18am On Apr 08, 2016
Davido's downfall is near...... he's going too far with this.
Re: Davido Calls Out The Ovation Boss Dele Momodu Again In New Song With Falz by talk2cj08(m): 9:18am On Apr 08, 2016
Re: Davido Calls Out The Ovation Boss Dele Momodu Again In New Song With Falz by SURElee(f): 10:53am On Apr 08, 2016
This is out right disrespectful. Thisi what happens when elders tay home minding their businesses and kids in place of blood relations go out to bring shit to rub on them. If no for sophia momodu's lifestyle and stint with davido, who is wizkid to be insulting Dele Momodu like this? I personally think the money davido is making and his pedigree is getting to his head. He should take a trip to cemetry, then he'd realize that nobody takes bnk statement, houses in lekki, cars to the grave with them when they die.

Let's remember to always stay humble.
Re: Davido Calls Out The Ovation Boss Dele Momodu Again In New Song With Falz by Happywoman(f): 11:01am On Apr 08, 2016
Davido take this piece of advice b4 its too late. Learn to ignore

(1) (Reply)

Meet The ”four Nigerian Singers Who Actually Can Not Sing” / BREAKING NEWS: Oba Of Benin Is Dead / Dressmaker Yvonne Nwosu Shows Us How To Style Masked Print Skirt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.