Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

‘I Moved 4rm Being A Boy 2 Don Jazzy’- Fans React 2 Donjazzy Video With Dad(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Moved 4rm Being A Boy 2 Don Jazzy’- Fans React 2 Donjazzy Video With Dad(pics (681 Views)

”sex Isn’t All That If We Can’t Just Lay Down On The Bed” –don Jazzy, Fans React / Davido's Daughter IMADE Feeling Happy As She Play With Mum And Dad(pics,video) / Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron, Playing The Table Tennis Game With Dad (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Moved 4rm Being A Boy 2 Don Jazzy’- Fans React 2 Donjazzy Video With Dad(pics by obiremy: 8:28am On Apr 08, 2016
https://www.instagram.com/p/BD6RdNStRz8/
Yesterday, the boss of the Supreme Mavin Dynasty, Don Jazzy, looked back on how far he has come, and he used that opportunity to encourage his fans to keep at what they are doing.
"Thought I should share with you guys the very beginning of my incredible journey," he said, adding, "The love I have for what I do has not changed from as early as 9."
And for the first time, the producer and label boss credited his father as the one who encouraged him to go into music. From the clip he uploaded, young Don Jazzy is seen singing while his dad played the piano. "You have no idea how much I appreciate my dad for the guidance all through the years," Don jazzy said. "And with joy I have progressed from being this young boy to being #Donjazzy."
Watch the clip on the link above and read the full note below....
#TBTThought I should share with you guys the very beginning of my incredible journey. The love I have for what I do has not changed from as early as 9. You have no idea how much I appreciate my dad for the guidance all through the years. And with joy I have progressed from being this young boy to being #Donjazzy. I wish you the same and even more

The post has generated a lot of positive response from fans who already adore him. Many pointed out the artistes he has promoted which include talents like D'banj, Wande Coal, Dr SID, Tiwa Savage, Di'ja, and the newest stars – Reekado Banks and Korede Bello.
See how his fans reacted above....

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/i-progressed-from-being-boy-to-being.html

1 Like

Re: ‘I Moved 4rm Being A Boy 2 Don Jazzy’- Fans React 2 Donjazzy Video With Dad(pics by obiremy: 8:29am On Apr 08, 2016

Re: ‘I Moved 4rm Being A Boy 2 Don Jazzy’- Fans React 2 Donjazzy Video With Dad(pics by politricks: 8:33am On Apr 08, 2016
Wow the video is very sweet but i did not watch it.
Re: ‘I Moved 4rm Being A Boy 2 Don Jazzy’- Fans React 2 Donjazzy Video With Dad(pics by Airforce1(m): 8:37am On Apr 08, 2016
nice one don jazzy.
Re: ‘I Moved 4rm Being A Boy 2 Don Jazzy’- Fans React 2 Donjazzy Video With Dad(pics by McCarlito(m): 8:38am On Apr 08, 2016
politricks:
Wow the video is very sweet but i did not watch it.
How u take know say the video sweet when u no watch am
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3554500_giphy_giff78492f0513c659e69dab2e47f567202
Re: ‘I Moved 4rm Being A Boy 2 Don Jazzy’- Fans React 2 Donjazzy Video With Dad(pics by talk2cj08(m): 8:58am On Apr 08, 2016
Nice One Don Baba........ Mean while i love my job do u love urs?
Re: ‘I Moved 4rm Being A Boy 2 Don Jazzy’- Fans React 2 Donjazzy Video With Dad(pics by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 08, 2016
dts gud don j
Re: ‘I Moved 4rm Being A Boy 2 Don Jazzy’- Fans React 2 Donjazzy Video With Dad(pics by dayowunmi(m): 9:25am On Apr 08, 2016
Kudos to your parents especially your dad for encouraging and endorsing your dreams, some other parents won't take that, they will just be lecturing you on why medicine or engineering is better than going after your own passion. Haters can hate but this guys got a midas touch, dbanj left mohits Where's he today, korede or Reekardo is more relevant than wande coal at present.

(1) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Shares Lovely Family Photo / Uberfacts Features Olajumoke / Hanging Out With Mr Ay And Other Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.