Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim (14885 Views)

See Why You Will Soon Cut Your SIM Again If You Are Using Infinix And Tecno / Ntel Is Offering 11gig Data For 1k On 4g Phones / Why You Must Put PIN/PUK On Your SIM Card. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by olurotimi1: 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
Pls what's the LTE band for ntel,smile and spectranet.
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by dustmalik: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
olurotimi1:
Pls what's the LTE band for ntel,smile and spectranet.
Ntel LTE bands are 3(1800) and 8(900)

Smile LTE band is 20(800)

Spectranet and Swift both transmit over TD band 40(2300).

2 Likes

Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by DrEngrSk: 2:31am On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=dustmalik post=45160330] Ntel LTE bands are 3(1800) and 8(900)
Spectranet and Swift both transmit over TD band 40(2300).[/quote can smile mifi work with ntel any idea
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by olurotimi1: 7:12am On Apr 30, 2016
dustmalik:

pls is it possible to get a phone that has all this bands and which phone could that be? Thanks man grin
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by kesses: 8:16am On Apr 30, 2016
I heard the 4G network is very fast. If d data is not expensive, i might have to buy the Tecno J8 very soon.
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by Rexyl(m): 10:16am On Apr 30, 2016
Which states and towns are the SIMs currently available to buy?
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by olutsen: 7:58am On Jun 02, 2016
MIPNIG:
Ntel is fraud ... They have made so much noise about being live but there is no office, no point of contact, no sales. All failed promises.

Went to the Palms looked everywhere no Ntel visibility , went to the mainland too. Checked Nitel old office, nothing like Ntel.

This brand can't be trusted. A brand without physical office or representation. Failed fraudulent brand .

Which of the Nitel old office are you talking about cause I walked in and bought mine. I have a working sim 3 weeks running which proves they aren't fraudulent has u claim. They haven't made hype cause they haven't covered reasonable areas in Lagos unlike Abuja.

They are live reason I am using mine and planning to get another of my reserved line soon. Moreover where is the noise u claim in Lagos?

U claim they are fraud, where have you seen their adverts specifically on Lagos telling you they are on and buy their Sims here or there. Let us be careful the way we label people or businesses without adequate info.

It would have been better if u had asked who has gotten Ntel sim to assist u with info.

Please call this line if you're really interested in one. She is a staff. 09087066999

Please be aware they have 3 bundles but so sure of 3k for 1week and 10k for 1month, I don't have much info on the 1k bundle and they are operational in the island.

Please search NL for more detailed info.
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by Pangea: 8:24am On Jun 02, 2016
olutsen:

Which of the Nitel old office are you talking about cause I walked in and bought mine. I have a working sim 3 weeks running which proves they aren't fraudulent has u claim. They haven't made hype cause they haven't covered reasonable areas in Lagos unlike Abuja.

They are live reason I am using mine and planning to get another of my reserved line soon. Moreover where is the noise u claim in Lagos?

U claim they are fraud, where have you seen their adverts specifically on Lagos telling you they are on and buy their Sims here or there. Let us be careful the way we label people or businesses without adequate info.

It would have been better if u had asked who has gotten Ntel sim to assist u with info.

Please call this line if you're really interested in one. She is a staff. 09087066999

Please be aware they have 3 bundles but so sure of 3k for 1week and 10k for 1month, I don't have much info on the 1k bundle and they are operational in the island.

Please search NL for more detailed info.

Can the lady get me the sim in lagos?
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by pierrenwob: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
I have collected my Ntel SIM in Lagos, Slot Shop on Akin Adesola. Paid 3k for 1 week bundle unlimited data. I am using my Spectranet unlocked myfy. The speed is the best of all the possible internet service in Lagos.

I have used it in both V.I and Gbagada and the speed is super fast. I already used 31g of data.
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by Pangea: 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
dustmalik:

I just bought my own sim today and I couldn't get it to work in idimu, Egbeda.
Saw some 4g networks under the manual settings
621 26 4g
621 27 4g
621 24 4g
Which of these is ntel or the network does not exist in my area?
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by dustmalik: 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pangea:

I just bought my own sim today and I couldn't get it to work in idimu, Egbeda.
Saw some 4g networks under the manual settings
621 26 4g
621 27 4g
621 24 4g
Which of these is ntel or the network does not exist in my area?
None of the above is ntel. ntel would appear as ntel or mtel, depending on the device. By the way, what device are you using?

1 Like

Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by Pangea: 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
dustmalik:

None of the above is ntel. ntel would appear as ntel or mtel, depending on the device. By the way, what device are you using?

Maybe there is no network in my end
I've tried it with lenovo a6000 plus, Mi 4g, and letv 1s
All 4g phones
Nothing
Planning to try my iPad now

Just tried the iPad now,
No service.
How can I return the sim card?
Abi my 10k don enter voice mail?
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by dustmalik: 2:00am On Jun 14, 2016
Pangea:

All 4g phones
Nothing

Just tried the iPad now,
No service.
Before you take any decision, be sure that the fault is not on your own part. ntel is a pure-play 4G network, which means it doesn't support 3G or 2G, therefore network may not come up when you insert the sim on a device.

In fact, from personal experience, ntel network requires a valid APN in order to even bring up signal bars, which is very unusual, probably because it's a 4G only network. So, here is what you need to do;
Create an apn using ntel as the apn. Now, network bars may still not come up. Next, go to your phone app and dial *#*#4636#*#*, then go into "Phone information", scroll down and change network type to "LTE Only". In most cases, as long as network is available, signal would come up.

If your device has 2 sim slots, make sure to try it first on sim 1, because some 2 sim slots phones only support 4G on sim 1.

1 Like

Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by Pangea: 6:18am On Jun 14, 2016
dustmalik:

Before you take any decision, be sure that the fault is not on your own part. ntel is a pure-play 4G network, which means it doesn't support 3G or 2G, therefore network may not come up when you insert the sim on a device.

In fact, from personal experience, ntel network requires a valid APN in order to even bring up signal bars, which is very unusual, probably because it's a 4G only network. So, here is what you need to do;
Create an apn using ntel as the apn. Now, network bars may still not come up. Next, go to your phone app and dial *#*#4636#*#*, then go into "Phone information", scroll down and change network type to "LTE Only". In most cases, as long as network is available, signal would come up.

If your device has 2 sim slots, make sure to try it first on sim 1, because some 2 sim slots phones only support 4G on sim 1.

I did all that!
The problem is , there is no network in my environment.
I don't know why ntel will launch in Lagos and there will not be a base station in Egbeda and idimu?
It does not make sense!
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by Stanley08(m): 8:44am On Jun 14, 2016
Pangea:

All 4g phones
Nothing

Just tried the iPad now,
No service.

Nope call them. There is a way they can put the subscription on hold until you have reception in ur area. Call them
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by Stanley08(m): 10:45am On Jun 14, 2016
pierrenwob:
I have collected my Ntel SIM in Lagos, Slot Shop on Akin Adesola. Paid 3k for 1 week bundle unlimited data. I am using my Spectranet unlocked myfy. The speed is the best of all the possible internet service in Lagos.

I have used it in both V.I and Gbagada and the speed is super fast. I already used 31g of data.

Lol. Only 31 then u don't download well. Btw, please do a speed test let's see. Get the speed test app from playstore/app store.
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by floflo12: 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
can the sim work with samsung s7?
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by davidigomanel: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
dustmalik:

Google and check the LTE BAND OF UR DEVICE WHETHER IT SUPPORT NTEL BAND 3 AND BAND 8 WHILE SMILE IS BAND 20 AND SPECTRANET LTE BAND 40.
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by dustmalik: 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
davidigomanel:

Google and check the LTE BAND OF UR DEVICE WHETHER IT SUPPORT NTEL BAND 3 AND BAND 8 WHILE SMILE IS BAND 20 AND SPECTRANET LTE BAND 40.
His devices are compatible, so compatibility is not the issue here.
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by vanchi(m): 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
RF
dustmalik:

Ntel is 621 40
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by timowale: 1:59am On Jun 18, 2016
habib55:
tanx, really apriciate.
Please forward same to me on this email address
timejiwale@gmail.com
thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘2Africa’ Subsea Cable In Lagos By Bayobab & MTN / Transfering Contacts From Blackberry To Android. / Just Look At This Girl's Ridiculous Whatsapp Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.