Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Have You Seen This Cute Animated Picture Of Olajumoke Orisaguna - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Seen This Cute Animated Picture Of Olajumoke Orisaguna (42480 Views)

BBC Makes A Documentary Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen This Cute Animated Picture Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by jostking: 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
irunooboo:
What is the hype with this stark illiterate bread seller that everyone seems to be obsessed with She will and will always remain a stark illiterate who is known for hawking Agege bread. I hope she is saving enough money to buy enough agege breads when her fake fame diminishes? undecided I give her 2 years she will be back to hawking bread. Bloody ugly stark illiterate dullard who cant even say a word in English. Mtcheeew angry angry

My dead Hate is just an unnecessary drain of energy. When people achieve something rejoice with them for u never know how your help may come. YOU said when her fake fame disappears she will be back to hawking bread but remember she now has a house on the island, which could be worth millions of naira. Even if she does not work again, that is enough to sustain for life if she is smart. Please life is too short to be hating PLEASE.
Re: Have You Seen This Cute Animated Picture Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by orenteodunga: 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
irunooboo:
What is the hype with this stark illiterate bread seller that everyone seems to be obsessed with She will and will always remain a stark illiterate who is known for hawking Agege bread. I hope she is saving enough money to buy enough agege breads when her fake fame diminishes? undecided I give her 2 years she will be back to hawking bread. Bloody ugly stark illiterate dullard who cant even say a word in English. Mtcheeew angry angry

Chai na wa ooo so been an illiterate is a sin nw
Re: Have You Seen This Cute Animated Picture Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Cindydearie(f): 11:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
kennygee:
The most beautiful picture of her i have ever seen.

Sh could pass as an Ariel in Little mermaid.
she looks the little marmaid
Re: Have You Seen This Cute Animated Picture Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by blezynetym(f): 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Have You Seen This Cute Animated Picture Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by madgoat(m): 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
FTCMan:
konga wanted dat particular spec.. its not directly frm bryte.. u cn only see it on konga..oda of der product r ok

Story....

#meaning that #bryte makes substandard products/tablets.
Re: Have You Seen This Cute Animated Picture Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by jojosweet(f): 7:31am On Apr 09, 2016
sandrahnaub:
Rubbish....i still wont say...who dz picture don epp...but how many breadsellers has she helped since she became famous....her own is to allow pple do make on her face...and wear fine clothe dat most of it ain't hers sef....if u bash me for dz post.....i will bash u bak x 3....so dat we can end up lyk dat couple who met on twitter.....feel free to quote me....still on holz....so i get time to reply
Shior!
Re: Have You Seen This Cute Animated Picture Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by sandrahnaub(f): 8:03am On Apr 09, 2016
jojosweet:
Shior!
shediot...
Re: Have You Seen This Cute Animated Picture Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by SenatorJames(m): 8:54am On Apr 09, 2016
Seen.

But who is Olajumoke if i may ask?
Re: Have You Seen This Cute Animated Picture Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by SenatorJames(m): 8:55am On Apr 09, 2016
Seen.

But who is Olajumoke if i may ask?
Re: Have You Seen This Cute Animated Picture Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by pillowz: 9:23am On Apr 09, 2016
by irunooboo (f ): 12:20pm
What is the hype with this stark illiterate bread seller that
everyone seems to be obsessed with She will and will
always remain a stark illiterate who is known for hawking
Agege bread. I hope she is saving enough money to buy enough
agege breads when her fake fame diminishes? I give her 2
years she will be back to hawking bread. Bloody ugly stark
illiterate dullard who cant e

This is the reason why doors will never open for party poppers like you. Attracting success is easy:rejoice with those that rejoice.
Re: Have You Seen This Cute Animated Picture Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by abuaoyen(f): 11:14am On Apr 09, 2016
onyi4edu:
The animated picture looks better than the original picture. Both still nice anyway
very true! You said my mind
Re: Have You Seen This Cute Animated Picture Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by forandy(m): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
sandrahnaub:
Rubbish....i still wont say...who dz picture don epp...but how many breadsellers has she helped since she became famous....her own is to allow pple do make on her face...and wear fine clothe dat most of it ain't hers sef....if u bash me for dz post.....i will bash u bak x 3....so dat we can end up lyk dat couple who met on twitter.....feel free to quote me....still on holz....so i get time to reply
Lol. .No chill bby...nooo chiiill cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Seen This Cute Animated Picture Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by sandrahnaub(f): 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
smiley
forandy:

Lol. .No chill bby...nooo chiiill cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa / Fathia Balogun Stunning In A See-Through Gown / Freeze Writes On Teebillz And Tiwa Savage's Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.