Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Is Navaya Recruitment Credible - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Navaya Recruitment Credible (1783 Views)

Credible And Genuine Nigeria-based Education Agents Urgently Needed! / Credible Place To Learn How To Sew Shirts, Trousers And Men Suits / Inec To Recruit 360,000 For Credible Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Navaya Recruitment Credible by poj(m): 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2009
pls do anybody know anything about navaya consulting - a recruitment agent ? i was called 4 an interview on behalf of one firm and was told 2 pay 1,500 naira into their account. do anybody in the house know if they are credible?
Re: Is Navaya Recruitment Credible by Tayoiberu(f): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2009
I believe their recruitment is credible because i was once invited for test and interview and they referred me to a company and after three stages of interviews,i have been offered the job.Give them a shot.Was told to pay the amount too,though i have not paid because i felt uneasy when they talked about the money but now i dont mind paying because the package is nice.
Re: Is Navaya Recruitment Credible by mohammed1: 2:29am On Aug 03, 2009
Do not send money to any account , it scam

1 Like

Re: Is Navaya Recruitment Credible by Noname007: 6:45am On Aug 03, 2009
@Tayoiberu, i think dt u are one of d navaya consulting guys. If u know u got ur job through navaya consulting, tel us ur name, ur phone number and d name of the job. U think u can fool anybody in NL. All scammers wil not go unpurnished.
@Poj, please dont pay a kobo 2 anybody, they are SCAMMERS
Re: Is Navaya Recruitment Credible by beckirriam: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2009
it real bt wen i did my i didnt pay.u can go to their office n confirm. dolphin plaza at ikoyi av forgotten the suite number.
Re: Is Navaya Recruitment Credible by Tayoiberu(f): 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2009
@No name 007, I work for no consulting firm and i dont support paying to get interviewed but if there are evidences to prove they are real i see no reason why one should not try. I use my real name in all forums unlike yourself and the name of the company is gapbridge micro financebank.
@poster, It only an advice, you can either work with it or do away with it. all the best.
Re: Is Navaya Recruitment Credible by ezembaji: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2009
they are scammers
Re: Is Navaya Recruitment Credible by chan99rai: 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2009
Navaya Consulting is a very credible consulting outfit that consults for huge firms like Skye Bank, Helios Towers, Interwireless, etc. I have had several interviews with them and I have also got a job with them. Let me clarify you on the N1, 500. It is a kind of subscription fee which puts you at an advantage of being one of the first to know about any vacancies through them and for the clients. I paid the N1, 500 and it paid off after wards.

Goodluck.
Re: Is Navaya Recruitment Credible by Flakybaby(f): 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2009
Hv gone for an interview there but was never asked to pay any money, they r a credible recruiting agency
Re: Is Navaya Recruitment Credible by nusirat(m): 5:44am On Aug 13, 2021
I got a job through them in 2008, with Helios tower, though I pay 1500, then, to repackage my CV, they are at Dolphin estate plaza, think they are credible.

(1) (Reply)

Haulage Manager Needed / Live & Work In Poland & Singapore(limited Jobs Available) / Openings At Olivet Cloud Solutions Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.