Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

What Is The Logic Behind Cutting Orange Like This? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The Logic Behind Cutting Orange Like This? (2034 Views)

Check Out This Man Made Orange Man / You Beat Up A Boy And His Father Appear Like This What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Logic Behind Cutting Orange Like This? by dlex21(m): 9:38am On Apr 08, 2016
Fellow nairalanders what is the logic behind cutting orange

Re: What Is The Logic Behind Cutting Orange Like This? by nedu2000(m): 9:44am On Apr 08, 2016
grin I don't know oh,esp as to why it's not cut across the middle
Re: What Is The Logic Behind Cutting Orange Like This? by acenazt: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2016
U want chop d orange with d peel join? Which kind question be dis one again??
Re: What Is The Logic Behind Cutting Orange Like This? by dlex21(m): 9:46am On Apr 08, 2016
acenazt:
U want chop d orange with d peel join? Which kind question be dis one again??
Kai! This is the problem with nigerians... We don't think outside the box. No offence oo
Re: What Is The Logic Behind Cutting Orange Like This? by acenazt: 10:05am On Apr 08, 2016
dlex21:

Kai! This is the problem with nigerians... We don't think outside the box. No offence oo
just carry knife,cut am X for middle.
Re: What Is The Logic Behind Cutting Orange Like This? by sentix(m): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2016
I think we cut it like this in case there is someone around and will probably have to offer him the small top of the orange or for small children around.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Logic Behind Cutting Orange Like This? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 11:14am On Apr 08, 2016
We cut the top to grant us access to violently suck the juicy interior.
Re: What Is The Logic Behind Cutting Orange Like This? by chinkichun: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
So that the opening is not too wide for your mouth and you won't have to mess your nose up with the orange. You'll better understand the logic with bigger oranges. cool
Re: What Is The Logic Behind Cutting Orange Like This? by DrayZee: 4:12am On Apr 09, 2016
The orange has axial placentation . It's arrangement makes it easy to eat the fruit.
Re: What Is The Logic Behind Cutting Orange Like This? by RexioKlasik(m): 7:55am On Apr 09, 2016
The lower part is for Me.

while the upper part is for long throat people.
Re: What Is The Logic Behind Cutting Orange Like This? by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 09, 2016
the same way I don't understand the Logic behind wiping my @ss after taking a dump

(1) (Reply)

When You Have Found Your Destiny / Guess Where Is She From / Short Comedy Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.