Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,281 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:45 PM

Results Of Buhari Constant Trip Abroad: Interesting Facts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results Of Buhari Constant Trip Abroad: Interesting Facts (1126 Views)

Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / Falana Commends Buhari’s Medical Trip Abroad, Shades Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Results Of Buhari Constant Trip Abroad: Interesting Facts by Controversialad: 9:40am On Apr 08, 2016
DON'T CONDEMN UNTIL YOU'VE READ THE DETAIL
By Tommy Udoh

Sometimes, the opposing party would not want you to see the good in the present party. They would do everything within their power to mislead the masses.
Hey my country people, do not be quick to judge ooo. After all, for the past 16 years what does the PDP lead government done for Nigerians?
Me I no bi PDP nor APC, my own job is to pressure the government for Transparency and Good Governance! I'm tired of blame game because it has lead nobody into something good.
Ekelekwam Unu!

On March 19 when I casted my vote for PMB I did it not out of sentiment nor intellect; i did it out of conviction and my conviction is still strong as ever.
President Muhammadu Buhari has traveled to 21 countries in the last 10 months of his administration and his trip to the United States of America for a nuclear summit makes it his 25th time of jetting out for a personal or state affair according to a compilation made by the African Independent Television, AIT.
Buhari’s trips which are heavily motivated by Foreign Direct Investments haven’t been as fruitless as strong social media claims paint them to be. His foreign trips have been tagged as acts of ”globetrotting or junketing” gulping over $23 million thus far from the country’s treasury according to the People’s Democratic Party, PDP.
Here are some major breakthroughs from Buhari’s frequent trips abroad:

(1) China is set to invest $60 billion dollars in Nigeria and Africa:
During the China-Africa summit held in Johannesburg, South Africa attended by President Muhammadu Buhari in December, 2015, Chinese President Xi Jinping promised to invest $60 billion in Africa with Nigeria being the most populous nation in Africa benefiting immensely.

(2) China has also sought more crude oil exportation from Nigeria:
Following an agreement with Buhari at the China-Africa summit, China decided to ignore the emergence of Iran to buy more crude oil from Nigeria which will go a long way in boosting the country’s economy. This announcement was made by the Economic and Commercial Counsellor of the Chinese Embassy in Nigeria, Mr Zao LingXiang during an interview in Abuja in March, 2016.

(3) U.S.A has decided to buy more crude oil from Nigeria after suspending trade relations during the previous administration:
President Muhammadu Buhari has made two trips to the United States of America since his emergence. This helped in fixing the strained trade relationship between both countries under the Goodluck Ebele Jonathan administration during which the United States halted the buying of crude oil from Nigeria due to the high rate of corruption in the country. On the 24th of March, reports emerged that the U.S importation of Nigerian crude had jumped to 559,000 barrels per day.

(4) U.S.A is set to invest over $600 million in Nigeria this year:
This was announced by the Secretary of state, John Kerry during the opening session of the U.S – Nigeria Bi-National Commission meeting. This will be aimed at reducing the spread of Malaria, HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and other stringent issues affecting the country.

(5) U.S has pledged to assist Nigeria with concrete intelligence on the loot stashed abroad by corrupt former and current public office holders including the Boko Haram insurgency:
The United States of America is currently helping Nigeria with: http://www.controversialada.com/2016/04/results-of-buhari-constant-trip-abroad.html
What do ya say?

2 Likes

Re: Results Of Buhari Constant Trip Abroad: Interesting Facts by TippyTop(m): 9:41am On Apr 08, 2016
Whoo the travel don epp?
Re: Results Of Buhari Constant Trip Abroad: Interesting Facts by acenazt: 9:43am On Apr 08, 2016
I for like dey follow Buhari as shoe shinner. My dream na too travel the world. Hehhehhee
Re: Results Of Buhari Constant Trip Abroad: Interesting Facts by LouisBERG: 9:46am On Apr 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Results Of Buhari Constant Trip Abroad: Interesting Facts by fctguy: 9:49am On Apr 08, 2016
Yes we can see the effect of his trips asap, in fuel scarcity, darkness, power tariff increase and unhappy faces SMH
Re: Results Of Buhari Constant Trip Abroad: Interesting Facts by CNNReporter: 9:49am On Apr 08, 2016
Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai
>>>https://uzopedia./2016/04/08/buhari-forced-me-to-contest-as-governor-el-rufai/
Re: Results Of Buhari Constant Trip Abroad: Interesting Facts by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2016
Who is this one again? I thought you were going to list the benefits of his visits to all 21 countries. You listed just 2. And the 2 sef you listed:

1. China is set to - Future Tense
3. USA has decided to - Future Tense
4. USA is set to - Future Tense
5. USA has pledged to - Future Tense

Anyways from the 2nd paragraph of your post, the 1st sentence precisely, you said you didn't vote PMB using your intellect. What more can I say?

2 Likes

Re: Results Of Buhari Constant Trip Abroad: Interesting Facts by Abudu2000(m): 10:02am On Apr 08, 2016
my brother,

1 Like

Re: Results Of Buhari Constant Trip Abroad: Interesting Facts by psucc(m): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2016
I wonder if this guy is paid a dime for this trash.

He need to go back to school.

Even Lai Mohammed had decided to lie no more or less and you feel you can dare where Lai dread.

1 Like

Re: Results Of Buhari Constant Trip Abroad: Interesting Facts by Polar3: 10:22am On Apr 08, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Who is this one again? I thought you were going to list the benefits of his visits to all 21 countries. You listed just 2. And the 2 sef you listed:

1. China is set to - Future Tense
3. USA has decided to - Future Tense
4. USA is set to - Future Tense
5. USA has pledged to - Future Tense

Anyways from the 2nd paragraph of your post, the 1st sentence precisely, you said you didn't vote PMB using your intellect. What more can I say?

abeg say it to that jobless and illiterate op..can u beat that kinda stuppidity! Future tense achievements with signs of fuel scarcity,darkness,joblessness,increased prices,.....etc on ground..
Re: Results Of Buhari Constant Trip Abroad: Interesting Facts by OLADD: 10:44am On Apr 08, 2016
Op, with these nonsense you just listed, it would have been better if no kobo was waisted on your education. Even members of your family would have you ostracised for such thoughtless rants.

1 Like

Re: Results Of Buhari Constant Trip Abroad: Interesting Facts by Controversialad: 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
acenazt:
I for like dey follow Buhari as shoe shinner. My dream na too travel the world. Hehhehhee

Brother its not your portion

1 Like

Re: Results Of Buhari Constant Trip Abroad: Interesting Facts by Controversialad: 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
Polar3:

abeg say it to that jobless and illiterate op..can u beat that kinda stuppidity! Future tense achievements with signs of fuel scarcity,darkness,joblessness,increased prices,.....etc on ground..

Dont forget that you have to sow a seed first before you expect a harvest.....

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Young Woman Who Died In An Accident At Cele Mile 2, Lagos / Killers Of Col. Samaila Inusa Arrested In Ebonyi / 7 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petrol—

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.