Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Honest Opinions. Please! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Honest Opinions. Please! (688 Views)

Fellow Nairalanders, I Need Your Opinions Please / Http://www.chopknuckles.com.com Your Honest Opinions Please. / Http://www.pheegoh.com Your Honest Opinions Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honest Opinions. Please! by gessense(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2009
Dear reader,
It’s over some months now that this blog, has been published. Since the first post, responses have been tremendous, as to the impact the articles have had on readers. In order to improve, I have decided to listen to the demands of readers across the globe. What should be included in the module of the blog and what do should be removed? How good has the blog been? I would like you to comment on several aspects of the blog.
Aspects such as,
• Appearance of the Blog
• Vocabulary,
• Style Of Writing,
• Tone Of Writing,
• Content,
• Topics,
To do this is simple, just note your observations and send it in a mail to femi@obafemionline.com, and I will make the best use of your suggestions. Thank you.
Re: Honest Opinions. Please! by yawatide(f): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2009
If u r referring to the blog in ur signature, I like this post the most:
http://www.obafemionline.com/dursnkpbfv
Re: Honest Opinions. Please! by gessense(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2009
that was just a confirmation link and i have removed it thanks yawa

(1) (Reply)

Live Radio Streaming / Free Drupal Tutorials / How Do I Get My Page Title From Another File.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.