Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,454 members, 7,812,394 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Kindly Advise Me On The Best Brand Of Deep Freezer To Buy. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Kindly Advise Me On The Best Brand Of Deep Freezer To Buy. (1674 Views)

Haier Thermocool BD-198 Deep Freezer And Samsung 40" LED TV For Sale / Whats the Best Brand For A 3.5KVA Inverter???? / Haier Thermocool Deep Freezer Double Doors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Advise Me On The Best Brand Of Deep Freezer To Buy. by NEEBOY: 11:20am On Apr 08, 2016
Dear Nairalanders
Pls I want to buy a new Deep freezer and I need ur sincere advise on wch brand to buy.
I want to stock food items in d freezer on monthly basis and owing to d fact that light is so epileptic, I will be using generator to power the feeezer.
And now that fuel is also scarce, I want a freezer that can remain frozen for at least 3 days, so dat i wont have to be putting on my generator everyday.
Kindly advise me based on ur experiences wt d various brands u have used.
Re: Kindly Advise Me On The Best Brand Of Deep Freezer To Buy. by Obamina(m): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2016
I CAN SUPPLY U ONE. SKYRUN IN 4HRS LIGHT CAN PRESERVE UR FOOD FOR 3DAYS
Re: Kindly Advise Me On The Best Brand Of Deep Freezer To Buy. by stpat1(m): 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
Obamina:
I CAN SUPPLY U ONE. SKYRUN IN 4HRS LIGHT CAN PRESERVE UR FOOD FOR 3DAYS

What size are you talking g about and how much is it going for.
Re: Kindly Advise Me On The Best Brand Of Deep Freezer To Buy. by thegame(m): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
I dont know about anything being frozen for three days o but when it comes to things getting cold and all that, I like to think haier thermocool products are the way forward!!!
Re: Kindly Advise Me On The Best Brand Of Deep Freezer To Buy. by twinskenny(m): 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
thegame:
I dont know about anything being frozen for three days o but when it comes to things getting cold and all that, I like to think haier thermocool products are the way forward!!!

yeah thermocool is leading
Re: Kindly Advise Me On The Best Brand Of Deep Freezer To Buy. by Obamina(m): 8:10am On Apr 09, 2016
Call me 08068776644
stpat1:

What size are you talking g about and how much is it going for.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6s 170k,S7 140k ,Blackberry Passport 70k - Grade A / USA Used Gaming Hp Elitebook 8540p,fast Core-i5 2.53ghz, 1gb Nvidia Graphx -SOLD / Used Dell Laptop For Sale:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.