Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,227 members, 7,953,862 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

Any Idea Of The Relevance Of Institute Of Strategic Management Training - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any Idea Of The Relevance Of Institute Of Strategic Management Training (1017 Views)

Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership / Attend A Training In Basic Strategic Management Training By Xcel Consulting / Attend The Xcel Consulting 2 Days Basic Strategic Management Training For 25K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Idea Of The Relevance Of Institute Of Strategic Management Training by ponana(m): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2016
Please can anybody help confirm how relevant and helpful being an associate of Institute of Strategic Management can be?
I know they advertise all this kind of courses to us during NYSC (which I am not and still not interested in) but a close friend of mine was asking if I know how genuine and credible the organisation and their programs is. She said a lecturer in school told them to register (but you know this Nigerian lecturers, it might be one of his friends that his running the program and he is just directing traffic there). They re suppose to pay 15k for a 6 wks course material and exam inclusive (exam is on April 22nd of this year).
So my major concern is do employers acknowledge this kind of certificates or its just one this by-force certification and training that people oFfer with no real value. Thanks
Re: Any Idea Of The Relevance Of Institute Of Strategic Management Training by ponana(m): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
Can aanybody help here
Re: Any Idea Of The Relevance Of Institute Of Strategic Management Training by Transhouse(f): 7:37am On May 18, 2019
Sorry, nobody answered. I want to fill the space
Re: Any Idea Of The Relevance Of Institute Of Strategic Management Training by Zephd(m): 8:42am On May 18, 2019
Well.

I can't answer your question positively but having an extra certificate on your resume is not a bad idea.
Please do not expect employer to request certificate or something to give you a job. They mostly never ask, their concern is getting a good job done.

But give it a try. It just may come in handy some day.

(1) (Reply)

Lautech Open Distance Learning At Your Door / Nigerian Defence Academy 69RC / Hyinsco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.