Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Is Nairaland Being Biased Muslim Thread, Or Is It Me? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Nairaland Being Biased Muslim Thread, Or Is It Me? (556 Views)

f / Tate me / Allegations Of Biased Partitioning Of Development Against Governor Ikpeazu Is Wh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nairaland Being Biased Muslim Thread, Or Is It Me? by kindworld(m): 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
Some threads supposedly created by Muslims are on front page but one can't comment unless you answer some questions related to Muslim beliefs.

At first I thought I was being initiated or something.
Is it an adjustment from Nairaland or a form of modifications?
What about threads created by Christians can such methods apply to those threads?

Above all this is a public forum, everyone is free to express his or her opinion concerning any issues as far Nl rules are not broken.
If what's posted is too sacred or was meant for only Muslims maybe a section should be created for Muslims.
I know how everyone freely air his or her opinion on any thread by Christians, why is the case different with Muslim threads?
I am only being curios not critical, thanks.
Re: Is Nairaland Being Biased Muslim Thread, Or Is It Me? by ammyluv2002(f): 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
kindworld:
Some threads supposedly created by Muslims are on front page but one can't comment unless you answer some questions related to Muslim beliefs.

At first I thought I was being initiated or something.
Is it an adjustment from Nairaland or a form of modifications?
What about threads created by Christians can such methods apply to those threads?

Above all this is a public forum, everyone is free to express his or her opinion concerning any issues as far Nl rules are not broken.
If what's posted is too sacred or was meant for only Muslims maybe a section should be created for Muslims.
I know how everyone freely air his or her opinion on any thread by Christians, why is the case different with Muslim threads?
I am only being curios not critical, thanks.
On point! Weldone
Re: Is Nairaland Being Biased Muslim Thread, Or Is It Me? by Mack3N: 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
Islamization of NL.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Being Biased Muslim Thread, Or Is It Me? by amunkita(m): 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
OP, re u a newbie

It's only on nairaland that u see what is good for the Ghost is not good for the Spirit..

Even the naira is bias talkless nairaland..
Re: Is Nairaland Being Biased Muslim Thread, Or Is It Me? by kindworld(m): 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
amunkita:
OP, re u a newbie

It's only on nairaland that u see what is good for the Ghost is not good for the Spirit..

Even the naira is bias talkless nairaland..

Just few comment it was already on frontage.
Let's be observing sha.
Re: Is Nairaland Being Biased Muslim Thread, Or Is It Me? by JoeCutie(m): 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
My point exactly!

If Christians are not allowed to comment on Muslim or islam-related threads (without being subjected to some unnecessarily useless confessions), then Muslims should not be allowed to comment on Christian or Christian-related threads too (unless they are of course, forced to oblige same confessions as Christians).

What's this country turning into? As if all the wars brought upon us by the extreme fanaticism of the Muslims are not enough? The overly toleration of the northerners/Muslims by the Federal Government isn't enough? Seun and Nairaland are now teaming up with the Muslims to further suppress and trample on our fundamental human rights?

It's high time we did something about this. This is way too much. It's obviously beyond 'be careful'. Like, it sucks!

Kudos, Seun Osewa
. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy The Innovation Of Solar For Light, Phone Charger, Fan,tv ETC / Top 10 Most Viewed Posts With No Comments / Exhibition Stand Contractors In Germany- Are The Best To Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.