Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Buy OAU Post UTME Past Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buy OAU Post UTME Past Questions (415 Views)

OAU Post Utme (saturday Candidates Results) / 400 Level OAU Medical Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver (pics) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy OAU Post UTME Past Questions by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hello, fellow nairalanders. I hope the topic was not misleading because I did not say 'download'. Actually, getting access to the OAU post UTME past questions is very crucial if you want to pass. Therefore, if you are willing, please send me an email. The price is N1,000 only and I only have the following subjects: English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology(sincerity). If you doubt the authenticity, I can send you a sample for you to confirm that it is not a lie. My email is somboy136@gmail.com or you can call me with the following numbers: 09039668259. Having doubts? Then go ahead and buy online at a higher cost. It is a choice to buy and not a must. Thanks.
Re: Buy OAU Post UTME Past Questions by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Other subjects are now available. You can buy anyone of your choice
Re: Buy OAU Post UTME Past Questions by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BUY THIS DOCUMENT
1. Even if you cover your textbooks three times, you may never still solve the questions
2. I think the question comprises of A'level too because some of the calculations look 'wild' to me
3. There is a constant repetition of questions. If you get the document, you may not need to solve on that day. You just have to tick your answers.
Oh! Yes, I know. I'm a scammer. That us what some are thinking. I think I will gain if you do not buy it because I am sitting for the exam too and I will definitely have an advantage over YOU!
Re: Buy OAU Post UTME Past Questions by MisterDreamz(m): 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
Op success o...in the business venture and the exam(since u typed u will sit for it too).

Don't forget to get predegree past questions also!

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING! Two Die, UNIPORT Shut As Students Protest Fee Payment / All OAU Lecturers Begin Compulsory Vacation / Sociology Pundits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.