Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

End Time Job Interview. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / End Time Job Interview. (2276 Views)

Part Time Job In Food Industry / My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) / Invitation For Job Interview At Ebony Links (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Time Job Interview. by ugomnaanny: 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
got this what's app message this morning. .. got a message from a company on the 31th of march, I dont know the name or address cause it wasn't attached to the text message this is the message " As follow up to our advert on marketing of our housing project, we will like to inform u that interview commences from 4th of April to 9th April 2016. Candidates are expected to come for d interview between 1pm to 4pm. Contact: Israeli B. Toritshe-Nunu; Tel: +234 9032259201/ +234 8185422201; Email: contact.oapicl@gmail.com . I showed my sister and friend the message, but they weren't in support because it looks fake according to them. No company address nor company's name they said I shouldn't go, been that I was desperate I have already decided to go deep down in me. On 2nd of april a number added me to a group chat on what's app it was the same number that sent the message for the interview that added me to the chat, was surprised but kept quiet. He then said anyone who is interested on the job should indicate, I indicated so he started a private chat with me. I then asked him for the company's name and address he refused and said he wld only give it to me if am 100% sure I would come I assured him that I would be there, he then text the address to me and told me when I get to so so gate I should wait there and call him to come pick me. At that point my eye clear Lol everything became suspicious. I told my mum about it and she said I shouldn't go.. this man kept on calling and calling me every minute, he called on monday and asked when I was coming I told him Tuesday, he called on tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday I didn't pick only for brother to send this message on what's app this morning to me, pls when did company start disturbing people to come for interview? Abi na force? find attached to this mail is d message

Re: End Time Job Interview. by ourkobo: 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
I d come
Re: End Time Job Interview. by gglimited: 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
nawaohhhhh......nothing were person no go see
Re: End Time Job Interview. by paymentvoucher: 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lemme get a chair.........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: End Time Job Interview. by ugomnaanny: 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
gglimited:
nawaohhhhh......nothing were person no go see
d tin tire me
Re: End Time Job Interview. by amunkita(m): 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahah...

This one nah confirm Uwa Mmebi Interview..

Lalasticlala, u no go come see employers forcing candidate to come for an interview..

1 Like

Re: End Time Job Interview. by ugomnaanny: 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
amunkita:
Hahahahahahahahahah...

This one nah confirm Uwa Mmebi Interview..

Lalasticlala, u no go come see employers forcing candidate to come for an interview..
lol
Re: End Time Job Interview. by StPete: 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
U would've arranged wit some policemen and pretend to want the interview so u can have them arrested. It's time those scammers be taught a lesson

2 Likes

Re: End Time Job Interview. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
Please can you change your font on whatsapp e dey like small pikin writing on paper.

1 Like

Re: End Time Job Interview. by issylarry(m): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
na dos mofos wey call dere name Gnld and e fit b wetin u dey tink o.who knows?God save u sha say u get better people wey fit advise u @op
Re: End Time Job Interview. by Terry68: 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
All I see is a guy trying to woo a beautiful girl, he thinks she is...

If not for friends and loved ones, she would have gone with hope of getting a scammed job.

That would have been her ish..

And this guy sounds like rapist.

Seriously, that maybe his biz...

1 Like

Re: End Time Job Interview. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
The thing with the level of unemployment people have decided to take advantage of the situation. Now some group of companies tell you an unemployed person to pay 6k for job training whereas if you get employed in an organization training is free of charge.

They are not Gnld atleast GNLD get address and office, the ones that tell you to stay somewhere and call them to come and meet you are 419ers. They won't give you anything in return dem go collect your money give your CV to mai suya or akara seller.
Re: End Time Job Interview. by ugomnaanny: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
abujasingles:
The thing with the level of unemployment people have decided to take advantage of the situation. Now some group of companies tell you an unemployed person to pay 6k for job training whereas if you get employed in an organization training is free of charge.

They are not Gnld atleast GNLD get address and office, the ones that tell you to stay somewhere and call them to come and meet you are 419ers. They won't give you anything in return dem go collect your money give your CV to mai suya or akara seller.
lol
Re: End Time Job Interview. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
Why look for job in the first instance.
Re: End Time Job Interview. by ugomnaanny: 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
Logician:
why shouldn't I ? so if u get such message without address and vital information would u have gone?
Re: End Time Job Interview. by Chickychic(f): 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
I wonder what this world is turning into,if a lady don't do anytin,dey say she is a prostitude but here is a lady willing nd searching for job only for a guy to want to lure her to an unhappy ending.
#May God punish him#

This country is damn tiring,despite all d coys in dis country both big ,small nd private,one wud crawl, walk till d shoe sole pills off,travel,run to met up,remain to fly to get a job nd yet one wudnt find any.
How wud we find job wen coy like kpmg,PWC,access bank wey no reach zenith or GTB back nd orda frustrating coys r looking for 2:1 holders plus yrs of experience plus ages 22,23, nd 24.
All dese nd many more are reasons y one wudnt knw wen devilish pple r at work nd fall into deir traps.all dese wahala simply because we nid job.
My dear thank God for ur life o.
Re: End Time Job Interview. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
Logician:
kindly think well next time before asking questions.

1 Like

Re: End Time Job Interview. by hardbody: 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
StPete:
U would've arranged wit some policemen and pretend to want the interview so u can have them arrested. It's time those scammers be taught a lesson

my exact thoughts.
Re: End Time Job Interview. by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
na waoioii
Re: End Time Job Interview. by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
pwettyaura:
kindly think well next time before asking questions.

Don't mind him

(1) (Reply)

Direction (mile12 To Iganmu) / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2016 Shortlisted List Is Out / Recruitment At Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.