Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) (49646 Views)

Don Jazzy And Banky W React To Tekno & Danfo Drivers Pictured Together / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks / Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by blessedvisky(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
RIP Sir cry
Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by curvilicious: 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Mentcee:
Bleep the idiott called Buhari.

Shuuuuuu
Buhari again?
Plz go to politics joor
Allow me enjoy my day wtout remembering dat man angry
Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by curvilicious: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
I no watch d video bt I was watching via ur coments until dat buharist com spoil my view cry cry cry
Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by kokoA(m): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
realestworld:
Wetin this guy they wait for?
Papa jazzy go marry na.. Abeg
he wan discover Mongo Park.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by zeusdgrt(m): 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
cocoberry:
Dey dere naah

Babymama Alert
Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by cocoberry(f): 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
grin nah!

zeusdgrt:
Babymama Alert
Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by iamauxin(m): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
amunkita:

They climb down abii
you didn't get it, it means that they fall but stay very close to their trees.
Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by zeusdgrt(m): 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
cocoberry:
grin nah!

Other babymama always say NO but by the end before their eye clear,so better date me now make I strt to save for trad,atleast we nor need much crowd
Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by amunkita(m): 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
iamauxin:
you didn't get it, it means that they fall but stay very close to their trees.

I do, just that the quote was not phrased well..
Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by Naff24(f): 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
Wide mouth, wide nose, Big head with fat pocket...ur head dey there... kiss
Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by iamauxin(m): 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
amunkita:

I do, just that the quote was not phrased well..
alright!
Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by macaranta(m): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
cool
Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by VictorRomanov: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ginius95:
Don Jazzy, Mavin records CEO and Hit maker as shown to us music as been a thing of passion to him since he was 9 years old. WATCH Don Jazzy and his Dad who was the drummer performing together when He was 9.

WATCH THIS VIDEO BELOW AND SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR MORE VIDEOS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-PaFM8ZrD0

MOBILE USERS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-PaFM8ZrD0

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING THIS VIDEO.

What is this op? U don't know the difference between has and as. Speak pidgin instead, if English is difficult.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by ninodaniel(m): 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
abeg d ppl wey watch d video gist me wetin happen for d video cos I no get enof mb to watch
Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by Promzyhot: 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
This a food for tot... dn't neglect days of little beginning U can do it just keep believing in yourself

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
cocoberry:
My Lover! kiss kiss kiss Hat.eU2 lipsrsealed
undecided undecided
Mind urself oo dis rival undecided
Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by cocoberry(f): 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Oya now u r talking!

zeusdgrt:
Other babymama always say NO but by the end before their eye clear,so better date me now make I strt to save for trad,atleast we nor need much crowd
Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by zeusdgrt(m): 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
cocoberry:

Oya now u r talking!

Oya send ur brideprice list,logistics cost for that day and also where do we go clubbing for before n after wedding,artist to invite bt no don jazzy for artist place cz I nor want mk u run leave me for reception follow am.Lastly go Price ring come tell me,I dey wait
Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by Monikween(f): 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
me and my Dad....hehehehehehh...I wish o
Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by chimaobinelson(m): 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
So Don jazzy wicked reach to em own generation, jus imagine wat wud hav happen had Don jazzy papa no marry or use condom on don jazzy mama even at 30somtin, we fr no get dorobucci or jantamanta..
Dee toomch bomd dey dis contry go an marry n scratch sterior fr ur son too
Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by Trexnemesis(m): 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
That headmaster HEAD no start today - e don tey!. Original Kenwood. Na storage facility, full of music. Congratulations Hector Don J. Nice one.
Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:
Lol grin

Hi pretty one... You are beautiful
Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by abuteeqizz(f): 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
Not interested
Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
Monikween:
me and my Dad....hehehehehehh...I wish o

Abi u and ur husband (me) grin
Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by layla129(f): 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

Hi pretty one... You are beautiful

Aww, thanks for the compliment
Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by KingRex1(m): 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

All these compliments.. Who beauty don epp?
Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by layla129(f): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
KingRex1:
All these compliments.. Who beauty don epp?

E epp me
Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by IamAtribalist: 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
cool Dumb Jazzy I hail o! cool
Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by Jethrolite(m): 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ask4bigneyo:
Who posted this rubbish?
My heart skipped when I saw the igbudu gun. Children do not play anymore. With your igbudu gun and car, you were unstoppable and played from morning to night.
Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by GenOrumov: 5:36am On Apr 09, 2016
Ask4bigneyo:
Who posted this rubbish?
Aswear, dem suppose deploy this your guy go sambisa.
Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by moderatorr: 5:48am On Apr 09, 2016
Re: Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:06am On Apr 09, 2016
layla129:

Wish to b ur friend

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"4 EVA 16" - Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Car And Customized Plate Number / Ini Edo Shares No Makeup/no Weaveon Pic / Mr Eazi Remembers When He Tried To Book Wizkid 7 Years Ago (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.