Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State (43175 Views)

9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 10:20am On Apr 15, 2016
Who them epp bikonu
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by kingDELE(m): 10:21am On Apr 15, 2016
what of M.I abi him cum from IMO.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by hrhobi1(m): 10:21am On Apr 15, 2016
Who told u victor moses is from Jos?? Op u confuse pass Buhari. Moses is from Benin city changed his name to seek asylum in England .
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:23am On Apr 15, 2016
what of our own chairmannnnn aka MI?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by Lahotte(m): 10:23am On Apr 15, 2016
Are they all celebrities... I only knw four of them tho... ice price victor moses Emmanuel bezhinwa Ahmed musa
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by kzokul(m): 10:23am On Apr 15, 2016
Desmond Elliot also from jos....
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by SammyGyang(m): 10:24am On Apr 15, 2016
This is my elder brother
SpicyJosBabe:
JEREMIAH GYANG

Talented Nigerian gospel artiste who gained fame with his track hit ALLAH NA BA KA

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by Dbrainiac1(m): 10:24am On Apr 15, 2016
I was here
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by george3132001(m): 10:24am On Apr 15, 2016
nice one
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by freeborn76(m): 10:24am On Apr 15, 2016
You forgot to add John Obi Mikel. Even though he is originally from Imo, he regards Jos as his hometown.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by vorigan: 10:24am On Apr 15, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
RUBY GYANG

Nigerian musician and song writer

. . . . . . .check again,Ruby Gyang is Tiv from Benue . . . . . . .her birth name is Ngohide Ruby Ann Gyanggyang

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by AnneMomoh: 10:26am On Apr 15, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
PANAM PERCY PAUL

Legendary Nigerian gospel singer.
I don't think there is any lover of Nigerian gospel music from early times who doesn't know this man. Panam gave gospel music in Nigeria a future since the 90's even when it seems like there was none

Panam Percy Paul is not from Plateau state. He is an Origin of Adamawa State, Demsa LGA(Borrong)- Mbula tribe

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by SammyGyang(m): 10:26am On Apr 15, 2016
Nice one op. But I didn't see my pictures... Am I not also from Plateau again? Lol
SpicyJosBabe:
Jos- Plateau state is unarguably one of the greatest cities in Nigeria in terms of the numerousness of talented artistes and celebrities it has produced over the decades.
Only Lagos surpasses Jos- Plateau in terms of talented artistes and celebrities it has produced. Other places like Kaduna and Enugu may also come close to Jos in this regard.
Jos- Plateau has been a home for all, one of the most hospitable and welcoming places in Nigeria and that's why so many succesful non- natives have emerged from the place and take it as a home.

However this thread focuses on Celebrities who actually originated from the Plateau.
Thank God for the gradual relative peace returing to the Plateau since all the past years of conflicts.
Meet them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by daikale: 10:27am On Apr 15, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

what of Grace Jerry?

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 15, 2016
Wonderful people! I love plateu so much! But I hate Seun and his Crew on Nl for their patisan politics! I'm consedering legal action against Seun and his MODs
Uselessss MODs now now interprete kalabnge languages to english using it to ban their political Oponents! Nairaland Crew are bunches of wailers! Seun and Co are Baaaaastaaards for exhibiting patisan politics on publiC Forum! Imagine 1 E-diiiooots call all APC suporters Zonbees and I replied him munmun and I got ban for 4wks, 2days after the ban was lifted, I was joking with a certain Op in joke section oooooh, I got ban for another 4wks on the Topic "Which of the armed forces is most equiped" and police was mentioned, MOD now select enemies among ppl rit? Fu"c*k Seun and all his Crew, Quicly deactivate me from ur ends there! I have 32 NL acounts! Oya continue deactivating them,that's Job 4u MOD eeeedddiiiots! Fuuuucckkk u alll baaastarddddssss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by AnneMomoh: 10:29am On Apr 15, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
EMMANUEL BEZHINWA (a k a BEZ)

Multi talented Nigerian singer, songwriter and composer. This guy is just too good with his music!

Bez is not from Plateau state, he is from Nassarawa State

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by SammyGyang(m): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2016
You're right. People always thinks she's my sister. She's originally from Benue but born and brought up in Jos. Just like Mikel Obi, P Square, M.I Abaga etc.
vorigan:

. . . . . . .check again,Ruby Gyang is Tiv from Benue . . . . . . .her birth name is Ngohide Ruby Ann Gyanggyang

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by xtivin(m): 10:36am On Apr 15, 2016
WHERE IS THE SHORT BLACK BOY FROM JAY TOWN
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by darkenkach(m): 10:37am On Apr 15, 2016
Dear OP, Bez was born in Jos but he is from Nassarawa state.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by ExplicitContent: 10:39am On Apr 15, 2016
Op do u mean celebs that emerged from plateau or home born or you mean both? grin

Anyway sha add MI & Jesse deir, from taraba but deir botanical state is J.twn grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by watered(m): 10:40am On Apr 15, 2016
OP point of order, Dr Panam Percy Paul is from Adamawa State and not Plateau. He grew in Plateau State and attained fame here on the Plateau courtesy of God's grace upon his life.

He's from Numan LG in Adamawa state. He's the brother to Late Philip Mokungah, the founder of Oasis of Love Church in Jos.

Take note pls

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by Cybertext(m): 10:40am On Apr 15, 2016
ZKOSOSO:

M.I and His brother (Jesse Jags) were born and brought up in Jos but are from Taraba state.

@Op Panam Percy Paul is not from Plateau state but grew up in Jos also, He's from Adamawa state pls get your facts right OK

Ahmed musa is not also from Plateau state but Edo state (Auchi) He was also born and brought up in Jos.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 15, 2016
Who dem don help?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by SpicyJosBabe(f): 10:40am On Apr 15, 2016
kingDELE:
what of M.I abi him cum from IMO.

MI was born and bred in Jos, but he is actually from Taraba state
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by EmperorSpecie(m): 10:41am On Apr 15, 2016
SammyGyang:
I'm also from Plateau State. But base here in Lagos with Ice Prince. wink
#JosToTheWorld

na u b d sammy gyan wey zamani dy always hail ni?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by engrlarex(m): 10:41am On Apr 15, 2016
ladyF:
Nice pishure....

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

ladyF u don use hypo baff, o ti sha..change pattern
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 15, 2016
I don't know why Kevin married that gold digger called Elizabeth! She called him a "Dwarf" and said "He will be the last man remaining on earth before she will have anything to do with him" but when the guy won, she changed overnight!

Gold Diggers everywhere!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by Tjayjosh(m): 10:42am On Apr 15, 2016
@Op. No way! Panam is not from plateau state. He's from adamawa state.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by Vongsama(m): 10:42am On Apr 15, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Jos- Plateau state is unarguably one of the greatest cities in Nigeria in terms of the numerousness of talented artistes and celebrities it has produced over the decades.
Only Lagos surpasses Jos- Plateau in terms of talented artistes and celebrities it has produced. Other places like Kaduna and Enugu may also come close to Jos in this regard.
Jos- Plateau has been a home for all, one of the most hospitable and welcoming places in Nigeria and that's why so many succesful non- natives have emerged from the place and take it as a home.

However this thread focuses on Celebrities who actually originated from the Plateau.
Thank God for the gradual relative peace returing to the Plateau since all the past years of conflicts.
Meet them.
Where is Zdon Paporella? (His full name, Nansel Nimyel)
OP u didn't finish your research
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by Cybertext(m): 10:43am On Apr 15, 2016
ZKOSOSO:

M.I and His brother (Jesse Jags) were born and brought up in Jos but are from Taraba state.

@Op Panam Percy Paul is not from Plateau state but grew up in Jos also, He's from Adamawa state pls get your facts right OK

Ahmed musa is not also from Plateau state but Edo state (Auchi) He was also born and brought up in Jos.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by victorazy(m): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2016
Am from Nigeria angry
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State by holluphemydavid(m): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2016
My girlfriend is from Jos and am a yoruba, she Is so nice and she is d one I wish to marry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert / See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All / Yomi Gold's Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year After Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.