Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well (36751 Views)

Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" / Rex Onyeabor, Jonathan's ‎Campaign Manager Defects To APC / Smart Adeyemi Displays His APC Membership Card (pictured). (2) (3) (4)

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by dammiecool(m): 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
kunzo:
Smart adeyemi is eyeing the position of late minister, James ocholi. God will deliver us

U r smart

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by san316(m): 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
cktheluckyman:

lolz this Tinubu lapdogs!! so suddenly smart Adeyemi is now a more heavu duty politician than Dino Melaye? I bet you Dino Melaye has far more influence in Kogi APC than Tinubu

Chill guy. Dino is a political nonentity in kogi state. He only won because of APC and the change mantra. Dino n Smart in one party, smart will displace Dino hands down.

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
greenify:
Why do we have problem in this country. Why are some people embracing someone that did not perform wen he was a senator.He did nothing for his constituency wen in PDP and now he joined Apc. Go to his town in kogi state and see how bad d road is. The road in his town is d worst in Okun area.
Although, I don't blame him,I blame senator Meinaye for fucking up his opportunity.

They are all the same, i see Dino making the same mistake Smart made then....being the 4th Senator from Kwara state while neglecting Kogi west.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
kunzo:
Smart adeyemi is eyeing the position of late minister, James ocholi. God will deliver us

It that possible? He's still a JJC in APC and can not be entrusted with any appointment, though he worked for Audu/Faleke governorship bid in the last election instead of Wada..
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
san316:

Chill guy. Dino is a political nonentity in kogi state. He only won because of APC and the change mantra. Dino n Smart in one party, smart will displace Dino hands down.

I quite agreed! But smart really mess' up his 8yrs in the senate and Dino is towin the same line too.

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by canalily(m): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
He just CHANGED! Era of changesad
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by Sijo01(f): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
People are looking/seeking for light, this one choose to sink deep in darkness.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by wintersnow(m): 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
Smart move by Smart
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by tonio2wo: 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
He is now a spotless saint! -apc

The Zombies are already calling him a "GOOD" man. Chai! People foolish oo!

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
Smart :I salute your foolishness.... Nigerians need to wise up now, same old wine in New bottle
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by lankieman: 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
Wats the difference between the two?

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by miqos02(m): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
dissapointed in this man
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by darlenese(f): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
Immunity
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by bedspread: 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
Rubbish!
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by tonio2wo: 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
lankieman:
Wats the difference between the two?
3 orijin for you. Ur head corret daa!

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by teehay45(m): 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hungry senator
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by PecE2Make: 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
A fool indeed. Why won't he defect when he has looted enough and looking for safety so dat he will not b probed
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by Nairadays: 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
Since Dino supported Saraki, Jagaban have sought for his replacement, hence smart did the smart thing.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by donval2121(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END! WOMAN SPOTTED BACKING A CAT. HOW DI I UPLOADED THE VIDEO, VERY INTERESTING.

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by basadenet: 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
This man is nothing but chop chop senator of federal republic. All they care about is their pocket and not the masses.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by eleko1: 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
cheesy. wink grin cool smiley wink cheesy grin cheesy cool cheesy cool grin cool PDP yoots,Una hear,BABA DAURA IS WORKING cool ,even Senator AkpaIbo Confam am Say Baba DAURA dey work wella cool. Cc: TonyeBarcanista,anonimi grin
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by fujirice: 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fellow Nigerians, these are the type of people representing you.
People with no political will and direction.
Only concerned about their pockets.
And why should we be insulting/fighting ourselves because of them?
I spit on the grave of anybody that looses his life fighting for this people.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by pyxon(m): 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
His name no dey follow am
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by eleko1: 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
Which state bi dis? Hope it is not those pipu after ORE?
donval2121:
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END! WOMAN SPOTTED BACKING A CAT. HOW DI I UPLOADED THE VIDEO, VERY INTERESTING.
I fear Dem
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
darlenese:
Immunity
Hope your searched the meaning of the word "immunity" in your dictionary before you posted it here?
Because the word to the best of my knowledge doesn't correlate with the topic of the thread.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by playboy19(m): 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
This is something I have plotted since last year, coming to past. Dino is officially going home. His case has been settled. He may not know it now, but only in due time, he'll realize. First was Saraki (done and dusted), next is Dino.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
fujirice:
Fellow Nigerians, these are the type of people representing you.
People with no political will and direction.
Only concerned about their pockets.
And why should we be insulting/fighting ourselves because of them?
I spit on the grave of anybody that looses his life fighting for this people.
show me a black man whose only concern isn't after his pocket, and I will show you a man who beats his chest boasting he would do better because he hasn't gotten there.

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by Igbo20(m): 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
i sence sabotuaa
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by NCOIM(m): 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
Wetin dey worry this one still dey market...
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by onunwa21(m): 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
Just one name for you; Political Prostitute
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by pezeji(m): 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
U think dat d future is bryt and SHE knows dat, which part of d English u no understand? Na male. APC graduate

Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army / Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo / Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku