Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo (1657 Views)

8weeks Altimatum To Buhari To Resign By Arewa Youth Too Much / Goodluck Jonathan : I Am Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 / Fashola Under Fire Over Proposed Increase In Electricity Tariff 42 Minutes Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo by olas24u(f): 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
Nigeria’s electricity woes worsened on Tuesday, April 5, as two additional power generating plants collapsed, bringing the total number of plants not generating Megawatts, MW, of electricity to 10.

According to reports, Shiroro power plant in Niger state which has the capacity to produce 600 MW, yesterday tripped off as its four units 411G1, 411G2, 3 and 4 were reported to have shut down.

Sapele II power plant in Delta state, built under the National Integrated Power Project, NIPP, with its capacity put at 225 MW, four units GT1, GT2, 3 and 4 also shut down.

Total national power generation as at Tuesday evening stood at 2,774.2 MW down from 3,657.5 MW on March 31.http://www.post-nigeria.com/fashola-under-undue-pressure-to-resign/

1 Like

Re: Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo by jcross19: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
Everyday nigeria is going down!!!!!!!. We need change and we have gotten the change but mistake was that we did not care ask for the type of change because different type of change. Yes apc are right to claim anything because we never specified the type of change we need. Nigeria which way?.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo by naijamakossa(m): 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
notin much to say
just don't forget dat wat is good for the good is also good for the gender LOLs

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo by IVORY2009(m): 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
jcross19:
Everyday nigeria is going down!!!!!!!. We need change and we have gotten the change but mistake was that we did not care ask for the type of change because different type of change. Yes apc are right to claim anything because we never specified the type of change we need. Nigeria which way?.

Chanjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
instead the fullish man that merged POWER, HOUSING and WORKS and instead of fixing an ENGINEER there, he went ahead to fix a dull lawyer, should be hanged first before this minister of darkness resigns. if i remember fashola during the opposition era commenting about power, i just they vex.

Aside being a governor, wetin fashola take get mouth. when you mention lawyers that have made it in the law field, you can never mention his name. i they doubt that guy certificate lipsrsealed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo by SleekMallam: 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
Gbawe, your sophisticated Fashola is struggling and finding the power ministry as rocket science.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo by youngeagle(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
I think he should swallow his pride and request for the president to split those ministries,he might do better as works/housing minister only but for power I feel he is clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo by onatisi(m): 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
youngeagle:
I think he should swallow his pride and request for the president to split those ministries,he might do better as works/housing minister only but for power I feel he is clueless.
The dullard president gave 3 technical and technology driven ministries to a lawyer to manage
Pinnacle of stupidity apex

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo by tomakint: 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
A reasonable Minister would have resigned long before now being a failure but not this clown with his funny looking face.....bloody rogues. Imagine Nigeria recording 0MW under this clueless clown as Minister of Power, Roads and Housing! Mr Rocket Science......

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo by Naija9090: 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
Long overdue. Get him out of there and get us an Igbo man....Power, Technology and Science ministry has been the domain of the the Igbo since immemorial...go and look at past ministers. There is a reason for that! Yoruba has no business in Science, Power and Technology , and Economics.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo by stevecantrell: 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
Naija9090:
Long overdue. Get him out of there and get us an Igbo man....Power, Technology and Science ministry has been the domain of the the Igbo since immemorial.Yoruba has no business in Science, Power and Technology , and Economics.

Yes Igbos are the most technologically advanced race in the entire Solar System...in fact let's add the Finance portfolio and give them that too !

1 Like

Re: Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo by nikkishola: 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
Blame Jonathan for this again undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo by Naija9090: 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
stevecantrell:

Yes Igbos are the most technologically advanced race in the entire Solar System...in fact let's add the Finance portfolio and give them that too !

Thank you...Ewu Ofemma.nu!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo by olas24u(f): 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
stevecantrell:

is this about tribe ?
Re: Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo by stevecantrell: 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
Naija9090:

Thank you...Ewu Ofemma.nu!
Thanks 4 d compliment... Now back to my gbegiri stew..
Re: Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo by manny4life(m): 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
instead the fullish man that merged POWER, HOUSING and WORKS and instead of fixing an ENGINEER there, he went ahead to fix a dull lawyer, should be hanged first before this minister of darkness resigns. if i remember fashola during the opposition era commenting about power, i just they vex.

Aside being a governor, wetin fashola take get mouth. when you mention lawyers that have made it in the law field, you can never mention his name. i they doubt that guy certificate lipsrsealed

This isn't about being an engineer, I mean I'm not supporting Fashola but saying it like it is. Whether he's an engineer or not, it wouldn't change the power issues plaguing Nigeria's electricity. Nigeria is seriously deficient in infrastructures, after all, those before him were engineers, what were their achievements? He's the CEO of the ministry, and that's why he has department and unit chiefs who are engineer. As a CEO, he's responsible for bringing all the pieces together.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo by sdindan: 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
Minister of Darkness

1 Like

Re: Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo by enlightenedmind: 1:36am On Apr 09, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

true very stupid move
Re: Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo by enlightenedmind: 1:36am On Apr 09, 2016
Naija9090:
Long overdue. Get him out of there and get us an Igbo man....Power, Technology and Science ministry has been the domain of the the Igbo since immemorial...go and look at past ministers. There is a reason for that! Yoruba has no business in Science, Power and Technology , and Economics.

Please can you stop tribalizing already? It is getting old.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo by OAFMods: 2:20am On Apr 09, 2016
Its not getting old in fact I advice the assault on the person of Fashola should be sustained. He should either perform or fucq off from all the ministry if he lacks the intelligence to work the ministries under him.
Re: Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo by OAFMods: 2:21am On Apr 09, 2016
Its not getting old in fact I advice the assault on the person of Fashola should be sustained. He should either perform or fuq off from all the ministry if he lacks the intelligence to work the ministries under him.
Re: Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo by Paulchris(m): 2:30am On Apr 09, 2016
Something I notices abt NL mods...
Posts praising the present govt makes FP with less than 25 comments while posts castigating them or supporting their predecessor needs between 50-80 comments before being considered for FP.................
Pls Is NL now a political platform for propaganda
Re: Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo by 1after: 5:16am On Apr 09, 2016
Naija9090:

Shameless bigot, spit on you.
Re: Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo by Goddex: 5:40am On Apr 09, 2016
[size=18pt]Fashola - a lawyer by training is now the Power and works Minister (core engineering function)
. . . . . . . . . . . only in a NEPA certificate holder govt
[/size]
Re: Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo by Lusola15: 6:49am On Apr 09, 2016
FASHOLA case. is the case of a man positioned to fail
Only him wants to fix power, works and housing

I don't envy him at all ooo. He just save face now and do the needful

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Hike: Presidency Rolls Out Palliatives, To Pay N5000 To 1m Nigerians / Pms Pump Price In Some African Countries / Panic As U.S Probes Buhari, Suspends Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.