Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! (63832 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2009
What has Adebayor said wrong there? Bendtner gave him a finger and he responded.

RvP came 2 footed and he responded

Arsenal fans abused him and he responded not by using cuss words like Van persie
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2009
HNIC:

READ THIS INTERVIEW GRANTED BY ADE

MAKE UP YOUR MIND ABOUT THE TOGONATOR !!!

HNIC, you have no class.

Why litter the whole interview with your own myopic opinion.
"Ade left at 15(Na Lie)". "Ade is not a superstar at Monaco".
We have our own minds, don't make ma mind up with your clueless grunts.
Ade gave an interview to Henry Winter. . . . .The best u coulda done was to post the interview and add your comments under it.
Na wa.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2009
dayokanu:

What has Adebayor said wrong there? Bendtner gave him a finger and he responded.

Arsenal fans abused him and he responded not by using cuss words like Van persie

This is the same Adebayor that said he told Wenger he would play for Arsenal for free. . .now he's claiming we didn't add any money to his salary.

What an ingrate!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2009
Enough of the hating!

I'm going home. . . angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2009
@ Sauron
I put my own comments there.
Big deal.
Like something you've never done before. tongue
Those were obvious lies.(Damn, we are all tired of this guy's lies)
Ade should just learn to shut up and play his football !
He should hire someone to be speaking on his behalf!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Krayola2(m): 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2009
ahonohai:

This is the same Adebayor that said he told Wenger he would play for Arsenal for free. . .now he's claiming we didn't add any money to his salary.

What an ingrate!

football is a business. Nothing like grateful or ungrateful. There are no favours in business. U negotiate, u reach an agreement, u do the job u are paid to do. Ur value goes up, someone offers more money, its up to ur employers to match what the market dictates. If they can't u don't owe them shit. people that get all sentimental never go far in life.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2009
dayokanu:

I am sure when you were at OAU Ife, u were one of those thugs they used to hire to come and scatter SRC meetings! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2009
ahonohai:

What an ingrate!

He was a nobody then, you think if he was still playing at Monaco Mark Hughes would have bid for him?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2009
An Ingrate who was boo-ed by his own fans?

Attacked physically and verbally by his own teammates?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by tubabie(f): 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2009
davidylan:

He was a nobody then, you think if he was still playing at Monaco Mark Hughes would have bid for him?
The operative word is THEN, this is now, so if Arsenal hadn't come calling then , no one would have come till now and Adebayor would have landed in obscurity and failure??
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chic2pimp(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2009
Adebayorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2009
HNIC:

@ Sauron
I put my own comments there.
Big deal.
Like something you've never done before. tongue

Provide the evidence. . . . . .Stop making baseless claims.

Those were obvious lies.(Damn, we are all tired of this guy's lies)
Ade should just learn to shut up and play his football !
He should hire someone to be speaking on his behalf!

What lies? If he said he left Togo at the age of 15, then he did.
Are u his mother? Would you rant the same way if Kanu gives an interview saying he left Naija at the age of 19?

GAYnners make this look as if it was Arsene that made Adebayor.
He had played in a Champions League final before Arsene Wenger and the whole of Arsenal FC ever did and that includes Thierry Henry.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Krayola2(m): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2009
If a player, say Eduardo or RVP, scores 45 goals a season, and his team wins all the titles at stake. . . and then the following season starts off with say a 10 goal game drought, and not so great form. . . is his team supposed to put all their goals and aspirations aside, and keep starting the player, just to show that they are grateful to the player for what the team achieved in the past?

Adebayor does not owe Arsenal shit. . . whatever he "owes" them, Manchester city paid with a big fat cheque that Wenger refused to spend. Don't fix your house that is falling apart o. . .be blaming the tenant that moved out because he was sick and tired of the leaking roof. psscchheeww!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2009
Thread almost hitting the 100 page mark folks . . . get set to move to a new thread . . . smiley
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

GAYnners make this look as if it was Arsene that made Adebayor.
Nope, it wasn't Arsene, it's Mark Hughes
Afterall, when he was at Monaco, He won the African footballer of the year award and was also nominated in the top 50 footballers in Europe undecided

~Sauron~:

He had played in a Champions League final before Arsene Wenger and the whole of Arsenal FC ever did and that includes Thierry Henry.
As a reserve, coming on when turning around the match was hopeless!
I can remember you pouring invectives on Ade all thru when he was at Arsenal
I remember making this prediction way back about you.
Waiting for Senderos to leave also and we'll see what you have to say.
No one hates Ade as a footballer
Arsenal fans are riled by his double talk  and senseless attitude!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by slimshay(m): 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2009
HNIC stop arguing with this nincompoops if not they will keep thinkin their point is relevant. If ya'll want to talk about the tall black guy from togo, abeg go to your own thread you have enough reasons.

SHARON: he plays you next week or not, enuff discussion point there.
KRAYON: he is a player of your assistant club, plenty plenty talking point
DONKEYANU: at least you will have something to talk about on your retro thred, or better still roam over to another thread to drop ur unsolicited point of view.
CHIC2CHIMP: sebi na Juve u dey support, wetin concern you?!!!!

Abeg ignore all these wanderers abeg!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2009
slimshay:

Yes sir grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chic2pimp(m): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2009
slimshay:

HNIC stop arguing with this nincompoops if not they will keep thinkin their point is relevant. If ya'll want to talk about the tall black guy from togo, abeg go to your own thread you have enough reasons.

SHARON: he plays you next week or not, enuff discussion point there.
KRAYON: he is a player of your assistant club, plenty plenty talking point
DONKEYANU: at least you will have something to talk about on your retro thred, or better still roam over to another thread to drop your unsolicited point of view.
CHIC2CHIMP: sebi na Juve u dey support, wetin concern you?!!!!
So u actually believe what dat douche bag Krayfish said is true right? undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2009
HNIC:

Nope, it wasn't Arsene, it's Mark Hughes
Afterall, when he was at Monaco, He won the African footballer of the year award and was also nominated in the top 50 footballers in Europe undecided

If Arsene Wenger was so good at turning players into world class players. . . . .Why hasn't RVP scored 12 league goals in a season for Arsenal? undecided
U GAYnners are eternally fickle. . . . .It was Arsene that taught Ade how to outjump defenders and score with his head.
Nonsense!!!!

As a reserve, coming on when turning around the match was hopeless!
I can remember you poring invectives on Ade all thru when he was at Arsenal
I remember making this prediction way back about you.

Adebayor made 10 UCL appearances for Monaco that season. . . . .So his contribution cannot be ignored.
He helped his team reach the final in 2003/4(he made that History before Arsene Wenger).

Waiting for Senderos to leave also and we'll see what you have to say.
No one hates Ade as a footballer
Arsenal fans are riled by his double talk  and senseless attitude!

Arsenal fans are a shower of shit. . . . . .They are the most classless buncha fans in England.
Bringing bananas to football stadium? What else is there to say about them?
This is what happens when you pay 70 pounds to watch every league game as a GAYnner without trophies to show for it.
Buncha bitter pillocks.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Krayola2(m): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2009
chic2pimp:

So u actually believe what dat douche bag Krayfish said is true right? undecided

your secret is out grin . No more free yabbin for u. u are responsible for everything juve does. In fact, i'll soon be making a Juve thread specially for u.

OK gooners, I will respect your thread and leave. But if u insist on shittin on my home boy Adebayor, I'll be back with a bazooka to blow this place up  grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chic2pimp(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2009
I think we should start another debate.

ADEBAYOR vs BERBATOV vs IBRAHIMOVIC.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2009
nna dem don disrespect us for our own thread o!  shocked

This is all Wenger's fault.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by yousouph(m): 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2009
This Adebayor issue will continue for weeks with the venom both Gunners and outsiders used either for or against the Togonator. As an Arsenal fan, my worries are Almunia not being the best goalkeeper in town and our reserves are nothing likes Ben Foster for example. Clichy not better than last season. Why Gallas and Verm implodes at City? Opinion varies but this is mine.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chic2pimp(m): 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2009
Krayola2:

your secret is out grin . No more free yabbin for u. u are responsible for everything juve does. In fact, i'll soon be making a Juve thread specially for u.

While u are @ it,u might as well create an Ajax thread.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by mukina2: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2009
chickenshrimp na hermaphrodite cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chic2pimp(m): 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2009
mukina2:

Me Mukinatu Sindodo is a hermaphrodite cheesy cheesy
Now,thats better wink grin.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2009
mukina2:

For real??
Chicken2Chimp has a vagina?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Now this is FUBAR!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by mukina2: 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2009
chic2pimp:

Now,thats better wink grin.
shame nor catch you . . . . berra go do sex change cheesy cheesy

~Sauron~:

For real??
Now this is FUBAR!!!!
na krayon talk am grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chic2pimp(m): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

For real??
Now this is FUBAR!!!!
May Amadioha fire ya yansh. cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2009
mukina2:

huh is this true? shocked grin That explains a lot. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by mukina2: 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2009
davidylan:

huh is this true? shocked grin That explains a lot. cheesy
very true, shehe said Diego is heher's baby daddy grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chic2pimp(m): 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2009
mukina2:

shame nor catch you . . . . berra go do sex change cheesy cheesy

U devil incarnate,berra desist from ya devious ways angry.

Stop stealing my bars as well cool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th February 2017 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Community Shield (4 - 1) penalties On 6th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.