Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Top 10 Beautiful Public Pictures Of Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Beautiful Public Pictures Of Aisha Buhari (1462 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady / The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times / Welcoming Of Aisha Buhari From Hajj In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Beautiful Public Pictures Of Aisha Buhari by multikolour(m): 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
No doubt the wife of President Buhari is one of the most beautiful first lady in Africa, she dress modest and also portrays the northern culture.

Re: Top 10 Beautiful Public Pictures Of Aisha Buhari by multikolour(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
more

Re: Top 10 Beautiful Public Pictures Of Aisha Buhari by Thylord(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
I need fuel please and not these crabshit.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Beautiful Public Pictures Of Aisha Buhari by Fmartin(m): 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hmm!
Beauty
Re: Top 10 Beautiful Public Pictures Of Aisha Buhari by EverestdeBliu(m): 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
Prior to the elections,she fried akara just to appear simple n humble but in actual sense she was buying love. When again did we hear of such public stunt since her husband's inception into office?

enlightenedmind:

All politicians do this. Deal with it.
Oh I thought they are different from every "others" or maybe angels. So they're all the same afterall?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Beautiful Public Pictures Of Aisha Buhari by multikolour(m): 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
more

Re: Top 10 Beautiful Public Pictures Of Aisha Buhari by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
another fotoshots for zombies consumption grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Beautiful Public Pictures Of Aisha Buhari by Edwinmason(m): 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
how does this gives me fuel

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Beautiful Public Pictures Of Aisha Buhari by MalcoImX: 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
Thylord:
I need fuel please and not these crabshit.
If you cannot be inspired to see fuel everywhere by Aisha-types, then you won't be able to see any fuel even if you're deposited in the Delta.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Beautiful Public Pictures Of Aisha Buhari by dollyjoy(f): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
This daura dulllard selfsadsadsad

we need fuel oooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Beautiful Public Pictures Of Aisha Buhari by dollyjoy(f): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
MalcoImX:
If you cannot be inspired to see fuel everywhere by Aisha-types, then you won't be able to see any fuel even if you're deposited in the Delta.
wetin dis one dey talk?where fuel dey for delta?guy park well abegisad

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Beautiful Public Pictures Of Aisha Buhari by MalcoImX: 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
wetin dis one dey talk?where fuel dey for delta?guy park well abegisad
You are a GEJ follower. Confusion always dey your camp. Did I say Delta State?
Re: Top 10 Beautiful Public Pictures Of Aisha Buhari by herkzprince(m): 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
Change doesn't come easy ..You have to go through some things ..Its hard today ..Y'all blaming Baba ..I know for sure its gonna be good one day ..#betterdays ahead ..if you believe click like ..share if you don't #Sai Baba
Re: Top 10 Beautiful Public Pictures Of Aisha Buhari by dollyjoy(f): 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
MalcoImX:
You are a GEJ follower. Confusion always dey your camp. Did I say Delta State?
keep decieving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Beautiful Public Pictures Of Aisha Buhari by MalcoImX: 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
keep decieving yourself.
On what authority do you derive this position?
Re: Top 10 Beautiful Public Pictures Of Aisha Buhari by benedictnsi(m): 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
Mtcheeew......

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Beautiful Public Pictures Of Aisha Buhari by Fortunate017(m): 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
How these pictures take help us now against fuel scarcity.? Who them help?

No be olamide teach me "who you help o" he himself don baff? I don use am tire sef. I guess he heard it from me.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Beautiful Public Pictures Of Aisha Buhari by dollyjoy(f): 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
MalcoImX:
which position?
Re: Top 10 Beautiful Public Pictures Of Aisha Buhari by frankyychiji(f): 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
MalcoImX:
On the authority that taking a peek at the selfies of Aisha Buhari is a misplaced priority. Tell dullarpo to give us fuel abeg.
Re: Top 10 Beautiful Public Pictures Of Aisha Buhari by MalcoImX: 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
frankyychiji:
On the authority that taking a peek at the selfies of Aisha Buhari is a misplaced priority. Tell dullarpo to give us fuel abeg.
What is not a misplaced priority for you when it comes to Buhari?
Re: Top 10 Beautiful Public Pictures Of Aisha Buhari by MalcoImX: 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
which position?
The position that I am deceiving myself.
Re: Top 10 Beautiful Public Pictures Of Aisha Buhari by BushidoBlue(m): 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
Until the bonds are broken off Nigerians, they will be upholding nonsense....
Re: Top 10 Beautiful Public Pictures Of Aisha Buhari by enlightenedmind: 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
Prior to the elections,she fried akara just to appear simple n humble but in actual sense she was buying love. When again did we hear of such public stunt since her husband's inception into office?

All politicians do this. Deal with it.
Re: Top 10 Beautiful Public Pictures Of Aisha Buhari by Thylord(m): 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
MalcoImX:
its obvious........An apc slowpoke.
Re: Top 10 Beautiful Public Pictures Of Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
everyone is talking how do those pictures help them get fuel.

I didn't know that you guys actually come on Nairaland to get fuel.

or maybe Seun forced you to come to this forum since he is now a fuel dealer abi?

yeye people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dangote To Construct Lokoja-ilorin Road -FG / watch what the Nigerian Army are doing to students in Niger delta / Biafra: Arewa Youth Writes IPOB; Eulogizes Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.