Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) (49608 Views)

2017 Lasu Cut Off Marks For All Courses & Department / LASU: Lagos State Indigenship Verification Exercise – 2017/18 / New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by Millex(m): 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
kehinde1365:
I have successfully registered for the direct entry , though I chose them as first choice, reprint comes up on the 27th
Second choice applicants are advised to wait till the end of the first choice batch screening , after then u should know what next cool
What's reprint? When u printed did u have those blank spaces also have u submitted ur docs to lasu
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by Solumighty(m): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
Millex:

What's reprint? When u printed did u have those blank spaces also have u submitted ur docs to lasu
It is normal to have the blank spaces. Just print and submit.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by Elisegzy(m): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
pls, i have done my registration, am also having the same issue,some of the details i filled was blank,e.g age, course to study e.t.c
I want to know where to submit the credential at lasu campus.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by sdcolour40: 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Gud eveni, if u wnt to submit d photocopy of ur credentials , u can go to d admission office to submit and u can also go along wit ur original credentials as well, shud in case. For more info. U can call or watsapp on 08021481848
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by Luchiana1(f): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
Millex:

I have sent over six emails in the space of 20 minutes, nothing is happening, is it my browser ni?
how far shd we print like dt
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by Luchiana1(f): 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
Dnt forget your DE only registration, we were told to print it like that i guess
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by Luchiana1(f): 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
temitopsy03:
pls Help I did my DE pre reg today it was successful then I tried editing the boxes to input my friends details after her reg no and surname abt filling the first Name box I mistakenly pressed enter button then it submitted and could not re- register by proceeding to payment its was my details that was showing on page with her jamb reg no. WHAT DO I DO?
go ict
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by Luchiana1(f): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
Millex:

gimme d address
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 1:46am On Jun 26, 2016
Elisegzy:
pls, i have done my registration, am also having the same issue,some of the details i filled was blank,e.g age, course to study e.t.c
I want to know where to submit the credential at lasu campus.
Make a photocopy of the lasu direct entry slip fill the missing information with a pen, submit at ict.

As for the credentials, will be submitted at admin block 1
O'level result
Jamb de slip
Quickteller receipt
Payment invoice
Lasu de printout (admission screening slip)
Nd/Hnd/Nce result (notification of result/statement of result/loc/certificate)
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by eniolaamoda: 8:35am On Jun 26, 2016
yusfatedeeprof:

Make a photocopy of the lasu direct entry slip fill the missing information with a pen, submit at ict.

O'level result
Jamb de slip
Quickteller receipt
Payment invoice

Pls when are they to submit this things
Some people said they should submit when they have bbeen admitted

So bros abeg wen exactly are they meant to submit

And does the direct entry student have to come for screening
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by YoBoyfwend(m): 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
Following...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by kehinde1365(m): 12:36am On Jun 27, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Some one told me to submit these credentials on the day of screening at the school
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by kehinde1365(m): 12:39am On Jun 27, 2016
yusfatedeeprof:

O'level result
Jamb de slip
Quickteller receipt
Payment invoice
Oga , I didnt see any quick teller receipt nor paymemt invoice , all I received on my fone was a message from quickteller that my payment was successful... I guess that's the receipt or invoice any ways
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by eniolaamoda: 6:18am On Jun 27, 2016
kehinde1365:

Some one told me to submit these credentials on the day of screening at the school

We dont even know whats up anymore
Bcus normally direct entry are not meant to do screening
So wen r dey expected to submit there credentials
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by Millex(m): 8:32am On Jun 27, 2016
eniolaamoda:

We dont even know whats up anymore
Bcus normally direct entry are not meant to do screening
So wen r dey expected to submit there credentials
Sigh, submit the aforementioned in admin block 1, that is just ur de reg form from jamb, payment receipt(check ur mail), invoice, O level results, degree/diploma certificate and lasu's reg printout.
If and when you get admitted during clearance you would then bring the remaining credentials like certificate of state of origin, birth cert, etc. The credentials u submit now is what would be used in admitting you.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by kehinde1365(m): 10:52am On Jun 27, 2016
Millex:

Sigh, submit the aforementioned in admin block 1, that is just ur de reg form from jamb, payment receipt(check ur mail), invoice, O level results, degree/diploma certificate and lasu's reg printout.
If and when you get admitted during clearance you would then bring the remaining credentials like certificate of state of origin, birth cert, etc. The credentials u submit now is what would be used in admitting you.
Bro, is there any deadline to that??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by kehinde1365(m): 10:57am On Jun 27, 2016
Millex:

Bro, is there any deadline to that?? And For the awaiting result candidates , what is their fate ??, from what I reasoned , the screening exercise of which DE applicants don't partake simply means that, what is required of them is to come on DAT day to submit the credentials .....or what is the essence of reprint for DE candidates if not to show the day they are required to come for necessary documentations...pls do u catch my drift?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by kehinde1365(m): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2016
It was clearly written of their website screening.lasu.edu.ng today that registration for first choice candidates has been shifted to 30th of this month..this information might be of help to anyone
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by Millex(m): 11:48am On Jun 27, 2016
kehinde1365:

Bro, is there any deadline to that?? And For the awaiting result candidates , what is their fate ??, from what I reasoned , the screening exercise of which DE applicants don't partake simply means that, what is required of them is to come on DAT day to submit the credentials .....or what is the essence of reprint for DE candidates if not to show the day they are required to come for necessary documentations...pls do u catch my drift?
You just stressing urself, submit early to avoid stories that touch, I don't know if awaiting results would be able to apply cus it's the results that would be used in admitting them
Also as said, DE are excused from screening, stay in your house and wait/ pray to get admitted after submitting ur credentials. It's simple.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2016
eniolaamoda:

U are to submit all those things listed now, to admin block 1 in lasu ojo. transcript is after admission
As for the screening, i don't know buh nothing as such for now
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2016
kehinde1365:

Oga , I didnt see any quick teller receipt nor paymemt invoice , all I received on my fone was a message from quickteller that my payment was successful... I guess that's the receipt or invoice any ways
U should have printed the payment invoice and Quickteller receipt while registering, though the Quickteller receipt will be sent to your email i don't know of payment invoice. Goto lasu and submit those credentials, I think ict will help concerning the payment invoice
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
kehinde1365:

Reprinting of the printout is to update the missing information.
I think their is a deadline and it's near, don't you have a statement of result not necessarily your certificate, pple are already submitting at lasu. Don't need to waste time
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by Luchiana1(f): 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
Solumighty:

It is normal to have the blank spaces. Just print and submit.
what do you mean by print? Is it by pressing control P..my normal print aint working o. Who in DE has printed with d icon print witout shortcut?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by Luchiana1(f): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Millex:

Cc Eniolaamoda
i cant print normally except i use control P. What do i do
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by eniolaamoda: 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
Luchiana1:
i cant print normally except i use control P. What do i do

Then use control P
That what u shud do
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by callejon232: 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
pls how much is it to collect d original weac certificate from d weac office
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by Hadeehart101(f): 8:49am On Jun 28, 2016
callejon232:
pls how much is it to collect d original weac certificate from d weac office
If you did SSCE May/June, then you collect your certificate from the school you wrote the exams. The amount varies sha. Depends on the school.
But if it is Oct/Nov, that's when you'll have to go WAEC office. I don't know the amount sha
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by Solumighty(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2016
Luchiana1:
what do you mean by print? Is it by pressing control P..my normal print aint working o. Who in DE has printed with d icon print witout shortcut?
Icon print is not working so use other options.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by Rasaqolawale(m): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2016
does lasu accept second choice?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by Luchiana1(f): 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Solumighty:

Icon print is not working so use other options.
submitted at admission office and ict... Cc millex. Let me strt processing transcript
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by Luchiana1(f): 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Then use control P That what u shud do
tnx
Re: DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) by Millex(m): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Luchiana1:
submitted at admission office and ict... Cc millex. Let me strt processing transcript
Did they trouble u on the blank spaces.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

See Assignment Given To A Primary 1 Pupil / IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) / A 2:2 In These Universities May Equal 2:1 Or First Class Of Other Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.