Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

What Is Fayose Pricing? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Fayose Pricing? (590 Views)

Now That Aisha Buhari Shunned Her US Trip, Is Fayose Right? / Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O / Which Of The 'oranges' Was Ayo Fayose Pricing ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Fayose Pricing? by seunwen2(m): 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
a. Pear b. Breast

Re: What Is Fayose Pricing? by benedictnsi(m): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
All Na pears na.....

1 Like

Re: What Is Fayose Pricing? by nairalandbuzz(m): 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
I enjoy the guy above... Maybe the babe wan do Olajumoke Orisagunna ...

The rate wey this thing dey go ehn... Did u notice her hair style? Hawking with such? I doubt it...
She heard Jesus would be passing by and as sharp Bartolomeo, she quickly placed her tent by the road side and knowing Fayose has got no mercy, she used her own pears at her mercy.
Re: What Is Fayose Pricing? by marshalcarter: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
Peaest grin
Re: What Is Fayose Pricing? by osesology(m): 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
But the way girls expose their breasts these days is really confusing. Talking to a girl, you dont even know what to concentrate on anymore, her breast or her face.
Well, that's exactly what just happened to Fayose.
Re: What Is Fayose Pricing? by 100Cents: 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hehe, what am i seeing ?

The lady knew oshokomole would be passing by..

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Buhari Departs For China / The Nature Of Aba Roads In Abia State / $6bln Is Additional Investments For Nigeria, Not A Loan – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.