Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) (6149 Views)

Adekunle Gold Spots Simi's Orange Pant In Beach Photos, Simi Reacts / Beverly Osu Gorgeous In Orange Bikini, Says "I Don't Play Hard To Get" / After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by kinglekan: 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
Cutehector:
undecided go to your michellla and leav my ayo mi for me ooooo

That wan don break my heart beyond reassembling. cry cry
Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by Switup: 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
Cutehector:
accept my request den
wats goin on..?
Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by Sirme411(m): 1:28am On Apr 09, 2016
Airforce1:
she don high

Mr Nosa Igiebor grin
Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by IamAtribalist: 2:45am On Apr 09, 2016
cool Walahi if this happened in America, that guy would be in jail. True talk. cool
Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by Cutehector(m): 5:16am On Apr 09, 2016
kinglekan:

lwkmd.. small girls dey break ur heart.. chei. Big boy like u grin cheesy I will tell this to ayo so she will break urs too. tongue
Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by dammywapes(m): 6:51am On Apr 09, 2016
kinglekan:

Oga just speak pidgin biko! grin
u nailed it

1 Like

Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by ceezarhh(m): 7:58am On Apr 09, 2016
end time groping...
Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by kinglekan: 8:37am On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
lwkmd.. small girls dey break ur heart.. chei. Big boy like u grin cheesy I will tell this to ayo so she will break urs too. tongue

cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by Michellla(f): 9:17am On Apr 09, 2016
kinglekan:

shocked shocked its school sad
Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 09, 2016
And shes loving it angry

I see hands n boobs smh n dats someones child ... Hmmm it is well
Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 09, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool Walahi if this happened in America, that guy would be in jail. True talk. cool
Nah he https://www.nairaland.com/3037587/when-been-fantasizing-girls-orangeont fact...

The pic already probes it .. Look at the girls face .. What is it saying ?
He will only get arrested if mayb if she can prove she was forced to smile .. Etc
Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by kinglekan: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
Michellla:
shocked shocked its school sad

School wey dey holiday? Babe talk anoda tin biko! undecided

Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by Michellla(f): 6:30am On Apr 10, 2016
kinglekan:

School wey dey holiday? Babe talk anoda tin biko! undecided

which holiday? undecided when we're just starting test undecided
Re: When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) by kinglekan: 9:27am On Apr 10, 2016
Michellla:
which holiday? undecided when we're just starting test undecided

Ohhh!! All the best ooo embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Man Wore To A Burial Ceremony That Has Got People Talking(phtos) / PSQUARE IS BACK; Meet Young New Psquare Better Than Peter Okoye And Paul Okoye / Regina Daniels Twerks With Her Malnourished Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.