Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility (3660 Views)

Cee-C Meets Comedienne, Helen Paul / Comedienne Helen Paul Gorgeous In Stunning Makeup Photos / #IStandWithNigeria: Comedienne Helen Paul Protesting (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by maureenihasee(f): 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
The comedienne looking dashing in new photos she shared…

Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by chocolateme(f): 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fine woman.. The second picture did not do justice to her hand colour compared to her fine and fair face.
I like this woman plenty
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by Mrjo(m): 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
When did one leg up become flexiblity?

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by youngest85(m): 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
we started 4rm d borrom nw we'r here...
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by cruzita(f): 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
Mrjo:
I wonder ooo
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by IVORY2009(m): 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
chocolateme:
Fine woman.. The second picture did not do justice to her hand colour compared to her fine and fair face.
I like this woman plenty

true, team Chololate naturalibie cheesy
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by maureenihasee(f): 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
Mrjo:

But atleast not every woman can do that
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by cruzita(f): 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
what is wrong with her hand?I hope its not what I'm thinking

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by Lattop(m): 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
She's beautifully bleaching

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by maureenihasee(f): 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lattop:
She's beautifully bleaching

I think its just too much light from the camera
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by mopinks(f): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
Mrjo:
My brother, the kain adjectives/nouns nowadays enh.. And if Linda shower praises on David pikin, Imade lyk this, different Oyinbo.... Esp STUNNING.... where she fine put....

Flexibility unto say u rest leg for wall, I was expecting to see her fly in d air...

cruzita:
I wonder ooo

I'm still wondering
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
pretty
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by Jimi23(m): 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
?
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by Jimi23(m): 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
She come be like short, demonic olosho. How many handkerchief dey inside your bra? Old age don come. See lines all over her face upon all the make up, editing and filtering. She go soon old pass Ali Baba. Her material don fade pass Ali Baba own sef. Useless girl. Wear heel, stand straight, face us naaa. Some people sabi fool dem self shaa. Under that fake teeth rotten teeth na in full am. Thanks to white spray. When the whitener finish her teeth go black pass babalawo own. Na u be the real babalawo no be Gordons o. i hope say she dey try take Harpic wash that her rotten punna well. Hehehehe... Bleaching is my hobby. See hand compared to face ...Awon iyalaya weray movate. Fake. You want to know a beautiful woman guys? Take a look at her hands. This one hand? E get as e be oo. shocked Wait ooo, the second pic, is there a balloon in her neck abi na goitre?
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by Edwinmason(m): 3:07am On Apr 09, 2016
Mrjo:
help me ask this op
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by Afrok(m): 3:11am On Apr 09, 2016
She's BEAUTIFUL in her BLEACHING or TONING way shocked

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by foreveramaka(f): 6:14am On Apr 09, 2016
Jimi23:
She come be like short, demonic olosho. How many handkerchief dey inside your bra? Old age don come. See lines all over her face upon all the make up, editing and filtering. She go soon old pass Ali Baba. Her material don fade pass Ali Baba own sef. Useless girl. Wear heel, stand straight, face us naaa. Some people sabi fool dem self shaa. Under that fake teeth rotten teeth na in full am. Thanks to white spray. When the whitener finish her teeth go black pass babalawo own. Na u be the real babalawo no be Gordons o. i hope say she dey try take Harpic wash that her rotten punna well. Hehehehe... Bleaching is my hobby. See hand compared to face ...Awon iyalaya weray movate. Fake. You want to know a beautiful woman guys? Take a look at her hands. This one hand? E get as e be oo. shocked Wait ooo, the second pic, is there a balloon in her neck abi na goitre?
uncle! Wetin happen you sabi her before? Gordons sabi you?
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by Jimi23(m): 7:50am On Apr 09, 2016
foreveramaka:
uncle! Wetin happen you sabi her before? Gordons sabi you?

God forbid make i sabi demonic abasha housegeh wey dey do film trick sake of say she wan fine by force by fire dey call people wey better pass her names. She nor look herself well?
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by esther1994(f): 10:11am On Apr 09, 2016
Jimi23:
Una de fight, abi she dump u?
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by Jimi23(m): 10:40am On Apr 09, 2016
esther1994:

Una de fight, abi she dump u?

Whosai?! I will rather date a dog o. Dog beta pass Helen Puke. Demonic Old mama Olosho of life. She old pass our first born naah plus she flat for front flat for back dey pad up everywhere dey deceive herself. Over worwor local breed wey kon get hair for chest. Man nor suppose date man na.
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jimi23:

Whosai?! I will rather date a dog o. Dog beta pass Helen Puke. Demonic Old mama Olosho of life. She old pass our first born naah plus she flat for front flat for back dey pad up everywhere dey deceive herself. Over worwor local breed wey kon get hair for chest. Man nor suppose date man na.

chai uncle u don murder helen finish. did she offend you from way back. take am easy oooo.
diaris God ooooooo.
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by oloriooko(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jimi23:

Guy cool down na at this rate you will have hypertension
Hian!
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by nuelzy: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jimi23:
gringrin....dis one go soon die for matter wey no concern am.....

ewu ofia gringrin
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by Jimi23(m): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
nuelzy:

ewu ofia gringrin

Sharap dia Helen Puke. You don die tete. Goitre don kill u. Na dat whitener cause am. U need deliverance. Demonic weray. U nor say u don carry last already. Old mama.
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by Jimi23(m): 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
nuelzy:

ewu ofia gringrin

Sharap dia. Goitre don kill u already. Na over use of teeth whitener cause am. Hehehehe..Helen Puke na u be that? E pain am.
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by nuelzy: 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jimi23:

Sharap dia Helen Puke. You don die tete. Goitre don kill u. Na dat whitener cause am. U need deliverance. Demonic weray. U nor say u don carry last already. Old mama.
nah like dis e dey take start o...

nah me...nuelzy..
.omalicha nwoke.....

naim dis anu mpama dey call helen..

bros e do....no vex.... gringrin
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by Jimi23(m): 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
oloriooko:

Guy cool down na at this rate you will have hypertension
Hian!

Hypertension and goitre go hand in hand nah... Ask "Panti" Helen Puke. Old Mama wey nor see her own wrinkles dey point Emperor Ali Baba own. Hahahaha...
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by Jimi23(m): 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
nuelzy:
nah like dis e dey take start o...

nah me...nuelzy..
.omalicha nwoke.....

naim dis anu mpama dey call helen..

bros e do....no vex.... gringrin

Helen Puke close that your rotten punna. As u been open am so ehn.. The stench wey dey reach here pass hundred dump sites join together. Olosho use harpic try wash dat your rotten puna small. Inugo?
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by oloriooko(m): 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jimi23:

Hypertension and goitre go hand in hand nah... Ask "Panti" Helen Puke. Old Mama wey nor see her own wrinkles dey point Emperor Ali Baba own. Hahahaha...
Guy allow Alli baba fight for himself na
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by otiigba1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
Eewwwwww! Very ugly old woman, is she alien co's she sure does look like one

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by maureenihasee(f): 9:44am On Apr 10, 2016
Jimi23:

Pls bros take it easy
Re: Comedienne Helen Paul Stuns In New Photoshoot As She Shows Off Her Flexibility by franklynsunny(m): 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
She was so ugly b4 bt nw....money don change am...can we get a pic witout make up early in d moni cos I don't believe in Nigerian woman beauty again....I ve been havin crush wit a lady in PHC of late until I saw her at Waterlines queuin for fuel early moni wit ancient tattooed tribal marks....she noticed my huge shock wit dismay bt I couldn't tell her d reasons for ma ova silly face.....make ups can reli do magic....if u c her tribal mark....u go pity me...ma bliss ran away....

(1) (Reply)

"If You Drive A Range Rover Sport, You Are Not Rich But Stupid" - Kelly Hansome / Serena Williams' New Photo Of Her Daughter Alexis Will Make Your Heart Burst / Checkout Adesua Etomi's Parents At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.