Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town (7920 Views)

16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC / Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants / Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by SATOH: 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
This op is another

henry49:
Arrest who? Government Tompolo? Hmmmmm, that means you want Nigeria to burn! I'm Igbo, I like the ex-militant leaders. I pray they commence another rebellion! No oil for Nigeria! The Fulanis should sell their cows and fund the national budget. The Yorubas should sell their cocoas and assist!

The same way you guys deceive that deluded albino. Look at him now in prison eating...

Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by luvinhubby(m): 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
Buharism:
Arrest him immediately

Na so i just look you.......I fit borrow you gun to arrest him on our behalf.
Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by amaechi1: 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity. So ASP is gone and he left all these behind
Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by ayindejimmy(m): 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
Reski:
Picture of tompolo flanked by policemen or I don't believe this trash! Uncle Alams fairwell say a big hello to our founding fathers like the great zik Pa Awolowo sardauna and his able deputy sir balewa. Tell them Nigeria needs true patriots at these precarious moment in our history.

stop comparing Alamieyeseigha with the like of Dr. Nnamdi Azekwe , Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Sir Ahmadu Bello or Abubakar Tafawa Balewa .
its an insult on our Nationalists .

Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by Rolings: 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
henry49:
Those were the days of ignorance! We're not going to join forces with any other tribe except the Ijaws!

We all know it's because of their oyel ......Abi you want to claim the oil too and call it no man's oil just like you call some people's land no man's land

Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by VANHELLSING: 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
Rolings:

We all know it's because of their oyel ......Abi you want to claim the oil too and call it no man's oil just like you call some people's land no man's land
Last time i checked 3 out of 5 igbo states has oil in abundance, so talk another thing,cos this it is stale and boring

Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by VANHELLSING: 11:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
Reski:
Picture of tompolo flanked by policemen or I don't believe this trash! Uncle Alams fairwell say a big hello to our founding fathers like the great zik Pa Awolowo sardauna and his able deputy sir balewa. Tell them Nigeria needs true patriots at these precarious moment in our history.
Please stop mentioning the name of Zik with the likes awolowo the rat poison drinking COWARD and that filthy, pedophilia terrorist called sarduana of sokoto

Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by Dahkogrin007(m): 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
Buharism:

What will the Igbos sell?.
I guez d igbos will sell palmwine
Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by 1after: 12:40am On Apr 09, 2016
gigabyte13:

Cocain and baby factory combined with fake products of your choice.

Lmaoooo

Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 09, 2016
Rolings:

the Ijaws are not cowardly. You're not viewing it the right way! The Ijaws can invade Yorubaland militarily,

Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 09, 2016
ayindejimmy:

stop comparing Alamieyeseigha with the like of Dr. Nnamdi Azekwe , Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Sir Ahmadu Bello or Abubakar Tafawa Balewa .
its an insult on our Nationalists .
Where did you see any form of comparison
Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 09, 2016
VANHELLSING:

Please stop mentioning the name of Zik with the likes awolowo the rat poison drinking COWARD and that filthy, pedophilia terrorist called sarduana of sokoto
Bigotry is bad for your health. Desist from it!
Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by fulanimafia: 6:51am On Apr 09, 2016
henry49:
We're not part of the Government! We've been ostracised, for not voting Buhari!

Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by fulanimafia: 6:55am On Apr 09, 2016
VANHELLSING:

Last time i checked 3 out of 5 igbo states has oil in abundance, so talk another thing,cos this it is stale and boring

Which states? shocked Are they in Israel?
Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by babyfaceafrica: 6:58am On Apr 09, 2016
fulanimafia:

LMAO....ayaf die

Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by iyb(m): 7:08am On Apr 09, 2016
VANHELLSING:

What about that bearded goat ojukwu and bianca grin is that not pedophilia grin
Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by VANHELLSING: 7:26am On Apr 09, 2016
fulanimafia:

Well, incase u need to be spoon fed like a new born baby, i will do so. For the upteemt time 3 out of 5 southeast state has oil in abundance. Namely Abia, Imo, Anambra. While imo and abia are already part of nddc and receiving their own share of 13% derivation. I hope i have schooled ur nomadic brain. Next time don't assume south east states are like ur arid and desert region.
Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by VANHELLSING: 7:36am On Apr 09, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
LMAO....ayaf die
You are needed in that thread below, Fulani has paid your region another visit.........

source:www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/08/herdsmen-abducts-kill-falaes-farm-guard
Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by SegunAdewole: 7:37am On Apr 09, 2016
henry49:
the Ijaws are not cowardly. You're not viewing it the right way! The Ijaws can invade Yorubaland militarily,

They've done it before in lagos when they invadesdAtlas cove and sent our yorubas soldiers to hell. Chai! we yorubas are everybody's football. Dem curse us with cowardice.
Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by babyfaceafrica: 7:39am On Apr 09, 2016
VANHELLSING:

You are needed in that thread below, Fulani has paid your region another visit.........

source:www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/08/herdsmen-abducts-kill-falaes-farm-guard
go and sell gala abeg..I am busy
Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by VANHELLSING: 7:40am On Apr 09, 2016
iyb:

What about that bearded goat ojukwu and bianca grin is that not pedophilia grin
Locate that thread bellow, and stop hiding here like a born coward........

source:www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/08/herdsmen-abducts-kill-falaes-farm-guard/[/quote]
Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by fulanimafia: 7:46am On Apr 09, 2016
VANHELLSING:

Well, incase u need to be spoon fed like a new born baby, i will do so. For the upteemt time 3 out of 5 southeast state has oil in abundance. Namely Abia, Imo, Anambra. While imo and abia are already part of nddc and receiving their own share of 13% derivation. I hope i have schooled ur nomadic brain. Next time don't assume south east states are like ur arid and desert region.

My friend keep quiet and save your lies for your village meetings. Abundance indeed, Ondo state alone produces more than double of what the whole SE can squeeze out.

Typical lying iPad 'yoot'.

Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by VANHELLSING: 7:48am On Apr 09, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
go and sell gala abeg..I am busy
Hehe, not everybody is as wretched as u are. But on a serious note, why do most of u guys detest and avoid any thread where Fulani are molesting ur people?
Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by SegunAdewole: 7:49am On Apr 09, 2016
fulanimafia:

My friend keep quiet and save your lies for your village meetings. Abundance indeed, Ondo state alone produces more than the whole SE.

What does katsina produce?
Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by fulanimafia: 7:54am On Apr 09, 2016
SegunAdewole:

Presidents, something you can never produce.
Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by VANHELLSING: 8:01am On Apr 09, 2016
fulanimafia:

My friend keep quiet and save your lies for your village meetings. Abundance indeed, Ondo state alone produces more than double of what the whole SE can squeeze out.
I don't do back and fort augment. Since ur goal post has shifted to states and quantity comparison, instead of admitting that se have oil. Well, at this juncture i can't help u any longer, however i will advice u to get a grip of ur self and report back. Until then bon voyage.
Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by fulanimafia: 8:05am On Apr 09, 2016
VANHELLSING:

I don't do back and fort augment. Since ur goal post has shifted to states and quantity comparison, instead of admitting that se have oil. Well, at this juncture i can't help u any longer, however i will advice u to get a grip of ur self and report back. Until then bon voyage.

You're the one that brought quantity into the contention when you LIED that you have oil in abundance, when the few drops you have are practically useless. I hope you read that 80% of our oil comes from 3 states alone and the SE is just a 'parasite' (to use your words) on those states.
Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by 1after: 8:49am On Apr 09, 2016
SegunAdewole:

They've done it before in lagos when they invadesdAtlas cove and sent our yorubas soldiers to hell. Chai! we yorubas are everybody's football. Dem curse us with cowardice.

Shameless yeeboe man spewing trash as usual. Never seen old dirty coward like this in my life, you are not even bold to use your collynzo handle instead you hiding behind a yoruba name to disgrace your parent. Cowardice even on an anonymous forum. What a shame

Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by 1after: 8:50am On Apr 09, 2016
SegunAdewole:

Shameless yeeboe man spewing trash as usual. Never seen old dirty coward like this in my life, you are not even bold to use your collynzo handle instead you hiding behind a yoruba name to disgrace your parent. Cowardice even on an anonymous forum. What a shame

Re: Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town by 100Cents: 9:00am On Apr 09, 2016
Buharism:

What will the Igbos sell?.

For your mind igbos no get oil wells, farmlands, motor production factories, shoe making factories or palm oil.

The palm oil you consume in the north, where does it come from ? No be SE and SS ?

How States Withdrew N593.1bn From Federation Account In Q1 2018 / I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari / My Kinsmen Have Disappointed