Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,492 members, 7,850,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

Shock As Christian Mother Catches Her 13-year-old Daughter Having S*x With A Dog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shock As Christian Mother Catches Her 13-year-old Daughter Having S*x With A Dog (946 Views)

Imade, Davido's Daughter Having Fun With Dad After Davido's Live Performance / Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl / Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shock As Christian Mother Catches Her 13-year-old Daughter Having S*x With A Dog by andertoph(m): 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
The unnamed woman's letter was
fearured on 'Ask Aunty Linda', a popular page for helping people solve
their problems, and
she tells how she walked in on her daughter having s*x
with a dog.

Read what she wrote below:

I'm a mother of 2, who comes from a Christian family where Christian and moral values are
always a first priority.

My first child is aged
15 and is a boy. I hardly have any issues with him.

However the second
child who is a 13-year-old girl and is the one who makes me feel like crying.

Recently I caught my
13 year old daughter
having s*x with the
family dog in her room.

I walked into her room and caught my own daughter having s*x with our dog, Aunty Linda. I couldn't believe it.

The dog was humping her and I believe it had
inserted itself into her, while she had her pants all the way down.

When I caught her
she quickly got up and pulled up her pants. I'm disgusted with her and haven't spoken with her since.

I have always believed she was a virgin but after this experience, I now have my doubts. Or did she lose her
virginity to the dog?

In fact, what will she
tell her husband on their honeymoon about her virginity? If she is already having
s*x with dogs, doesn't that mean she has had enough of it with different men?

I know I am asking
too many questions
but I'm really traumatised Aunty
Lisa with what I saw, and I need help on how to go about the issue.
Please help me.
SEE PHOTOS ON >>>https://uzopedia./2016/04/08/shock-as-christian-mother-catches-her-13-year-old-daughter-having-sx-with-a-dog/
Re: Shock As Christian Mother Catches Her 13-year-old Daughter Having S*x With A Dog by cruzita(f): 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
what is this WOR LD turning into?na so men scarce reach?
Re: Shock As Christian Mother Catches Her 13-year-old Daughter Having S*x With A Dog by Nixiepie(f): 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
End time child
Re: Shock As Christian Mother Catches Her 13-year-old Daughter Having S*x With A Dog by ninodaniel(m): 11:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
picture of d dog nyashing her or iddonbelivit

(1) (Reply)

Jude Has Sucessfully Break The Dynamic Duo P Square / Breaking: Court Awards Baba Suwe N25M / Prince: When Doves Cry, Purple Rain Drops From The Sky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.