Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Totally Free Money Making Ideas In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Totally Free Money Making Ideas In Nigeria (2595 Views)

Free Money For Forex Traders Get Upto $300 Free Now! / Free Business Ideas In Nigeria / Money Making Ideas Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Totally Free Money Making Ideas In Nigeria by nextdigit: 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2009
Thousands of graduates are flooding the streets of Nigeria, (go to Lagos you will know what I am talking about). Those that were not opportuned to go to school but are skilled are still looking for jobs.

So, my brothers and sisters, I think the excellent decision now is to think of creating jobs instead of hoping on the few that were created by others. If your interest is not listed feel free to ask questions in your field of interest and you will be responded to.

The place to visit for these free ideas is:

http://www.nijabizcenter.com
Hanson cool

(1) (Reply)

Affordable School Uniforms Production / Give Your Guests The Best Wedding Favors Ever!!! / Digital Alternator Booster For Small Tiger Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.