Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. (3689 Views)

Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives. Pay Is 150k. / Customer Service Representatives Recruitment. Pay Is 60k. / Customer Care Representatives Needed.. Pay Is 60,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by Profitsng(m): 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
Good day,

This not gonna be some Longtail text,
As the topic implies, I work with e-commerce websites to sell items,
And I get orders from all over Nigeria, though I currently use a courier service to deliver my orders, but I thought of creating a little opportunity for some people In each state who are free and will like to make money by being our delivery Partners.

Here is how it works.
You got to know your state very well,
When we get orders from your state, we contact you, send the packages to you, then you make the delivery and collect payment.
Also, In ddition to that, I will give you access to few of my e-commerce seller dashboard, so you can create a subcategory for products in your state which will also increase the rate of orders.
The Beaty of this opportunity is that it's from the comfort of your comfort zone.

How you get paid.
You are paid per the total number of successful delivery you make in a Month,
But this method of payment can change anytime.

How to Join.
I dnt really know how to go about the conditions for approving the partners, because I know, a lot of a people will surely be interested.

Should it be #1000 per partner to join
Or
Should it be #500 per partner.

Kindly comment with your suggestions, thanks.
For those interested.
Kindly contact me on 07033824556 for more details.
Thanks.
Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by pweetytonie(f): 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
I dnt understand the 1k or 5h per partner. Is it that peeps will pay to get on the team?

Just like we paid for immigration scam?

5 Likes

Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by gohzieh(m): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hmmm? Do you have to pay for everything. I'm intrested but I need to know what the delivery is all about
Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by Iolite(f): 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
pweetytonie:
I dnt understand the 1k or 5h per partner. Is it that peeps will pay to get on the team?

Need's answer.

1 Like

Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by temmyt20(m): 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
d 1000/500 ish......are u saying I SHOULD PAY YOU TO HIRE ME?

2 Likes

Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by Profitsng(m): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
pweetytonie:

Actually the 1k thingy there was meant to be a criteria for accepting people,
But I have not concluded that will be the criteria, will make final decision when I get enough participants and probably it will be in the whatsapp group.

And, lol, this is nothing related to immigration.
Thanks.
Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by Profitsng(m): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
Iolite:

Need's answer.

Answered.
Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by Profitsng(m): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
gohzieh:
Hmmm? Do you have to pay for everything. I'm intrested but I need to know what the delivery is all about
It's not something illegal,
Just like you order for something on Konga or Jumia, and they bring it to your house.
That's it.
Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by ennyju: 12:45am On Apr 09, 2016
Profitsng:

But I have not concluded that will be the criteria, will make final decision when I get enough participants and probably it will be in the whatsapp group.

Thanks.

Would be interested in this doe would like to ask? This delivery fee of 1k or 5h is it different from transportation cost?
Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by chyegems(f): 1:25am On Apr 09, 2016
Following
Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by Profitsng(m): 7:18am On Apr 09, 2016
ennyju:

Would be interested in this doe would like to ask? This delivery fee of 1k or 5h is it different from transportation cost?
It's has nothing to do with transportation,
Your transportation is been paid for at point of successful delivery.

I repeat, the 1k, is to be a criteria for accepting partners,
Cos I'll be needing over 15 partners for a start,
thanks.
Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by daewoorazer(m): 7:20am On Apr 09, 2016
Profitsng:

Thanks.

Have a rethink on that ASAP! Make a difference, employ ppl for free and dnt do odawise. #OneNigeria

1 Like

Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:40am On Apr 09, 2016
daewoorazer:

Have a rethink on that ASAP! Make a difference, employ ppl for free and dnt do odawise. #OneNigeria
I agree with you totally. Its not as if the 1k or 5h is the issue, but it is the issue! in my humble opinion why should i pay for a job i am not sure of getting? Now lets calculate about a thousand people applying and paying 1k, bro that is serious ballary. . .

2 Likes

Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by egopersonified(f): 7:43am On Apr 09, 2016
Are you sure partners would pay the money to you after delivery?

What happens when the client rejects the delivered product?

Having at least three people in each location might work out better

Is it going to be fast delivery or distribution every two days?

Cost of transportation and cost of dropping everything to pick up and deliver should be factored in

Very good idea that would definitely work, but getting reliable and trustworthy people is another ball game

Maybe you should just start your own courier company without an office, tell them it is a work from home thing, pay salary, focus on locations with your highest delivery and keep using other couriers for places with less delivery, ask your staff for a guarantor, go to the guarantor's office or shop and not house (except he is the landlord) to verify him

I still dey think, wait first

5 Likes

Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by Adegbem01(m): 7:55am On Apr 09, 2016
I love to partner with you.. Must finishing my nysc... Looking into hustle...osun state 08138358209 whatsapp
Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by adeememman(m): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2016
Interested, I just messaged you Sir
Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2016
Profitsng:
Good day,

And I get orders from all over Nigeria, though I currently use a courier service to deliver my orders, but I thought of creating a little opportunity for some people In each state who are free and will like to make money by being our delivery Partners.

Here is how it works.
When we get orders from your state, we contact you, send the packages to you, then you make the delivery and collect payment.
Also, In ddition to that, I will give you access to few of my e-commerce seller dashboard, so you can create a subcategory for products in your state which will also increase the rate of orders.
The Beaty of this opportunity is that it's from the comfort of your comfort zone.

How you get paid.

How to Join.
I dnt really know how to go about the conditions for approving the partners, because I know, a lot of a people will surely be interested.

Or

For those interested.
Thanks.

cuteshop?
Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by suyamasta(m): 9:53am On Apr 09, 2016
Profitsng:
Good day,

Here is how it works.

How you get paid.

How to Join.

Or

For those interested.
Thanks.
How can you ask someone who wants to work for you to pay you first! You smell scammish!
Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by Scholarships: 10:08am On Apr 09, 2016
I'm interested and willing to pay the application fee as well. However, I'd like to know your terms and conditions. I need to know everything involved and how you plan to pay your delivery partners first before making the payment.
Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by Artistree: 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Scholarships:
I'm interested and willing to pay the application fee as well. However, I'd like to know your terms and conditions. I need to know everything involved and how you plan to pay your delivery partners first before making the payment.
Aproko! Everyone is kicking against the application fee, no matter how small, and you're here forming boss. Ifawoz you ehn...
I hate it when people behave like they know and have it all. What stops you from critically analysing the issue at hand? If the OP collects 1k from 200 or more members of this forum, would you know? What if after paying the "application fee" he deletes his account?

5 Likes

Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
Am interested but am not paying a dime, Akure, ondo state, 08064357013.

1 Like

Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by esherizdan(f): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
Artistree:

Aproko! Everyone is kicking against the application fee, no matter how small, and you're here forming boss. Ifawoz you ehn...
I hate it when people behave like they know and have it all. What stops you from critically analysing the issue at hand? If the OP collects 1k from 200 or more members of this forum, would you know? What if after paying the "application fee" he deletes his account?
don't mind him dey r togeda in d scam dey want to lure pple to pay.no genuine org will ask for money bfor employed

3 Likes

Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by gohzieh(m): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
Profitsng:

It's not something illegal,
Just like you order for something on Konga or Jumia, and they bring it to your house.
That's it.

So in other words, I help you deliver goods to to the appropriate destination. Okay that good business op but what is the commission like and how do I join
Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by esherizdan(f): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
esherizdan:

don't mind him dey r togeda in d scam dey want to lure pple to pay.no genuine org will ask for money bfor employed

sorry "bfor employment"
Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by Mbamifeanyi(m): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
u can add me up on whtsapp for further discussion. my number is my signature
Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by Profitsng(m): 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
Scholarships:
I'm beginning to see people that support my criteria,
More suggestions needed. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by Profitsng(m): 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
esherizdan:

sorry "bfor employment"
Point of correction,
I am /we are not an organization.
Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by Profitsng(m): 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
Mbamifeanyi:
u can add me up on whtsapp for further discussion. my number is my signature
You kindly go ahead and do the adding, thanks.
Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by 1960tipu(m): 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
anyway this my number 08037833119, i'm from bayelsa. but what i don't understand is the money, what is it for?
Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by Profitsng(m): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
gohzieh:

So in other words, I help you deliver goods to to the appropriate destination. Okay that good business op but what is the commission like and how do I join

No commission, you get paid for each successful delivery,
If you are outside Lagos the pay is #2,000 per successful delivery, (transportation excluded).

Hope that was helpful?
Kindly hookup in Whatsapp for more info on joining,
Thanks.
Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by Profitsng(m): 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
1960tipu:
anyway this my number 08037833119, i'm from bayelsa. but what i don't understand is the money, what is it for?
Please I didn't ask anyone to drop their numbers,
I Cnt add you, you just message me on whatsapp and we will hookup from there.
Thanks.
Re: Delivery Partners Needed Nationwide!! Pay Is Nice. by shar10ckq: 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
pay before u employ me hah you must be dick..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mhs Hmo / NITDA Scholarship 2015 Shortlisted Candidates And Exam Details Out / Be A Distributor @ DARAJU INDUSTRIES Ltd(makers Of Mymy Toothpaste&detergents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.