Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Ntel 0804 4g Network In Nigeria Now Comes Alive - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Ntel 0804 4g Network In Nigeria Now Comes Alive (1243 Views)

Samsung’s Galaxy S9 NOW comes with up to 256GB of storage / BRAND NEW 4G Network Phones !!! PROMO Price List / Unlocked Spectranet 4G LTE Mifi (works With NTEL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ntel 0804 4g Network In Nigeria Now Comes Alive by peteregwu(m): 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ntel 0804 4g Network In Nigeria now comes alive
The much awaited Ntel 4g network has now been activated. After keeping those interested and curious about this network in suspense, it was announced this morning by Ntel on their facebook wall.
I have been longing and thirsting for this network myself because of the 4g platform. Going by their information, it was gathered that the network is only available in Lagos and Abuja for now.
One more thing is that the information of where about to get the numbers reserved by her potential customers is yet to be communicated to all.

I am still keeping tabs on them, just check back for the updates here.

http://pegikrol..com/2016/04/ntel-0804-4g-network-in-nigeria-now.html?m=1

Re: Ntel 0804 4g Network In Nigeria Now Comes Alive by seunlayi(m): 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
Let me go and book my reservation

1 Like

Re: Ntel 0804 4g Network In Nigeria Now Comes Alive by jamesbanjo(m): 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
Patiently waiting cool
Re: Ntel 0804 4g Network In Nigeria Now Comes Alive by Segunagagu(m): 5:39am On Apr 09, 2016
jamesbanjo:
Patiently waiting cool
pls where is their office in lagos
Re: Ntel 0804 4g Network In Nigeria Now Comes Alive by Segunagagu(m): 5:44am On Apr 09, 2016
peteregwu:
Ntel 0804 4g Network In Nigeria now comes alive
The much awaited Ntel 4g network has now been activated. After keeping those interested and curious about this network in suspense, it was announced this morning by Ntel on their facebook wall.
I have been longing and thirsting for this network myself because of the 4g platform. Going by their information, it was gathered that the network is only available in Lagos and Abuja for now.
One more thing is that the information of where about to get the numbers reserved by her potential customers is yet to be communicated to all.

I am still keeping tabs on them, just check back for the updates here.

http://pegikrol..com/2016/04/ntel-0804-4g-network-in-nigeria-now.html?m=1
Re: Ntel 0804 4g Network In Nigeria Now Comes Alive by jamesbanjo(m): 8:28am On Apr 09, 2016
I dnt knw o...

Am also askin myself the same question

Segunagagu:

Re: Ntel 0804 4g Network In Nigeria Now Comes Alive by peteregwu(m): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2016
Me self I tire o, I had to mail them yesterday night to make known their offices here Lagos to us they are yet to reply.

(1) (Reply)

Clean USA Used Apple Iphone 5 64gb / . / LG Tone Infinim HBS-900 Bluetooth headset (harman/kardon Edition) For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.