Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only (5011 Views)

We buy scrap Inverter Deep Cycle Batteries Etc @ Reasonable Prices / Swap Your Dead Or Weak Inverter Batteries For A New One! / Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only by Infoparlour: 4:58am On Apr 09, 2016
Refurbished 12V, 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Battery are designed for optimum performance, very
long life, and high reliability. These are eminently
suitable for a wide range of applications.
Specification: Perfect Match for your Inverter.
has 3 months warranty( even brand new batteries come
with the same 3 months warranty),
we do delivery to your location within lagos,
1 piece = 34,000 naira
2 pieces = 32, 000 each
3 pieces = 31,000 each
4 pieces = 30,000 each
We sell inverters and solar panels and also do installations.
Call us now
Quadcore LTD

Re: Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only by rottennaija(m): 5:30am On Apr 09, 2016
How good are they?
Re: Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only by Tundeiab(m): 5:33am On Apr 09, 2016
To get an inverter and solar panel that can take 1 television, 2 fans and 3 bulbs is how much?

Also, hope it works 24/7?
Re: Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only by Infoparlour: 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
rottennaija:
How good are they?

they are relatively good,almost as good as new, they are refurbished batteries and have been worked on, the electrolyte inside has been changed, and they have been tested accordingly
Re: Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only by mjay(m): 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
Keep up the good work. Am enjoying my solar installation and the battery bought from you. I wish you even more success in your venture. Thanks.
Re: Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only by pointstores(m): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
Inquiry visit repairelectronics.com.ng
Re: Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only by Infoparlour: 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Tundeiab:
To get an inverter and solar panel that can take 1 television, 2 fans and 3 bulbs is how much?
Also, hope it works 24/7?

am assuming your tv is an LED tv rated 100 watt, am assuming your fans are 70 watt each and the bulbs are 26 watt each.
your total energy requirement is 100+70+70+26+26+26 = 318 watt/hour* 24 =7632 watt.

1 battery has a capacity of 2400watt, 4 batteries is 9600 watts (sufficient)

if you plan on running on solar alone without using PHCN or Generator Power

you need 1500 watt solar panels to give you enough power during the day and still charge your batteries in preparation for night use.

Cost implication
5 nos 300 watt mono crystalline solar panels = 52,000 each *5 = 260,000 naira
refurbished batteries 30,000 x 4 = 120,000 naira (budget atleast 65,000 each if you are buying new batteries)
24v 1.5kva inverter = 47,000 naira
2 nos 24v 30 amps charge controller = 24,000 naira ( or 1 nos 24v 50amps )
16mm or 25mm(depending on distance) flex double core cable = price can only be estimated after site is known.

Note: this estimation is based on the assumption that the tv, fans and light will be on the whole 24 hours in a day and that you will not be using generator or phcn light

if you need further clarification, feel free to call 09090003648

1 Like

Re: Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only by pointstores(m): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
Gp star solar 11watts led 16inche dcfan works more than 30hours on a 7ah battery u can also connect it directly to ur inverter battery which can last u more than 100hours even if ur inverter battery is down solar 12volt dc led bulb 5watts also available solar dc power bank 5watts for chargeing of phone also available prize for normal rechargeable fan 12inches 10,000 table top 6hours
14inches 12,000 6hours duration
16inches. 14,000 7hours duration
18inches 18,000 available in stock
16inches 22,000 duration 24hours comes with ups for protection and fast chargeing

Solar fan 16inches 18,000 with solarpanel 6hours duration
Solarfan 16inches 28,000 with solarpanel and separate charge controller 24hours duration. We also deal on repair of inverter,ups,rechargeablefan original battery available in stock fake battery can be so frustrating
Battery prizes
6volt 4.5ah 1500
6volt 5.0ah 2,000
12volt 5ah 3500
12volt 7ah 4,000

12volt 200ahms 60,000
2volt 500ahms 35,000
sonik,qasa,daystar,bluecell,andriak https://www.nairaland.com/2951145/15watt-16inches-solar-rechargeable-fan
Re: Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only by Infoparlour: 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
mjay:
Keep up the good work. Am enjoying my solar installation and the battery bought from you. I wish you even more success in your venture. Thanks.

Thank you sir, am sure you will never regret your decision to invest in the most reliable source of energy in nigeria, hoping to here from your referals grin grin grin
Re: Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only by shupsyBaba(m): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nice one!

But I have a question.

If one is planning to run off Solar alone (no PHCN or Gen), where do you get power during the day?
What I mean is:
a. The PV panels charge the batteries during the day via the charge controller
b. To the best of my knowledge it is not possible to charge and discharge a battery at the same time
c. So that means the panels charge the batteries during the day, then the inverter converts the stored energy in the battery to 220V
for use at night
d. How do u get uninterrupted power during the day, if the batteries are being charged?

Thanks

Infoparlour:

am assuming your tv is an LED tv rated 100 watt, am assuming your fans are 70 watt each and the bulbs are 26 watt each.
your total energy requirement is 100+70+70+26+26+26 = 318 watt/hour* 24 =7632 watt.

1 battery has a capacity of 2400watt, 4 batteries is 9600 watts (sufficient)

if you plan on running on solar alone without using PHCN or Generator Power

you need 1500 watt solar panels to give you enough power during the day and still charge your batteries in preparation for night use.

Cost implication
5 nos 300 watt mono crystalline solar panels = 52,000 each *5 = 260,000 naira
refurbished batteries 30,000 x 4 = 120,000 naira (budget atleast 65,000 each if you are buying new batteries)
24v 1.5kva inverter = 47,000 naira
2 nos 24v 30 amps charge controller = 24,000 naira ( or 1 nos 24v 50amps )
16mm or 25mm(depending on distance) flex double core cable = price can only be estimated after site is known.

Note: this estimation is based on the assumption that the tv, fans and light will be on the whole 24 hours in a day and that you will not be using generator or phcn light

if you need further clarification, feel free to call 09090003648

Re: Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only by Infoparlour: 6:15am On Apr 11, 2016
shupsyBaba:
Nice one!
But I have a question.
If one is planning to run off Solar alone (no PHCN or Gen), where do you get power during the day?
What I mean is:
a. The PV panels charge the batteries during the day via the charge controller
b. To the best of my knowledge it is not possible to charge and discharge a battery at the same time
c. So that means the panels charge the batteries during the day, then the inverter converts the stored energy in the battery to 220V
for use at night
d. How do u get uninterrupted power during the day, if the batteries are being charged?
Thanks
the pv panels through the charge controller supplies dc power to the batteries, assuming your batteries need 100 watt to charge and your panels are bringing in 200 watt, the excess watt is what your inverter will process back to 220v ac for usage during the day while your batteries are still charging
Re: Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only by shupsyBaba(m): 7:52am On Apr 16, 2016
@Infoparlour

Thanks for the batteries, panels and controller.
Really appreciate the effort, especially with delivery.
Thanks a lot.

Ok now, we don buy am.
I have plugged in the batteries to the inverter but I still cannot
report on it because like you said I need to charge it first - no NEPA, no FUEL
so me and the thing just dey look ourselves.

On to the solar panels, this is the agreed configuration...

Panel 1 + Panel 2 (In series) = Panel A (320W, 24V, 7.5A)
Panel 3 + Panel 4 (In series) = Panel B (320W, 24V 7.5A)
Panel A + Panel B (In parallel) = Panel C (640W, 24V, 15A)

But I have a few more questions
1. When connecting the panels together, should I just cut off the heads and join together
like normal connection or do I need to use a 2.5mm or 4mm to join them together?

2. From the final panel into the controller - what cable size should I use - 2.5, 4, 6mm?
Considering that its now 24v and with a distance of about 7m.

3. Can you snap a pix of how u connected cables to your solar controller.
The instructions are pretty straight forward but those holes on the controller are so tiny,
I just want to see how you connected yours.

4. Lastly, as I no buy mounting rack and all those things, I intend to use wood (possible coated in tar
to prevent damage from rain), considering that my house is roofed with
Asbestors (https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=asbestos+roofing+sheet&espv=2&biw=1828&bih=859&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwir2v6myJLMAhXJWxoKHaT2CN0QsAQIGQ#imgrc=_)

would the wood b ok? But most importantly at what angle, I remember you saying something like 8 degree south or so.
I no b Jack Sparrow, I no get compass, I only know East & West based on the sun but which side b South that?

Thanks
Re: Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only by Infoparlour: 8:04am On Apr 16, 2016
shupsyBaba:
@Infoparlour

Ok now, we don buy am.
I have plugged in the batteries to the inverter but I still cannot
report on it because like you said I need to charge it first - no NEPA, no FUEL
so me and the thing just dey look ourselves.

lol
Re: Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only by Infoparlour: 8:06am On Apr 16, 2016
shupsyBaba:
@Infoparlour

On to the solar panels, this is the agreed configuration...

Panel 1 + Panel 2 (In series) = Panel A (320W, 24V, 7.5A)
Panel 3 + Panel 4 (In series) = Panel B (320W, 24V 7.5A)
Panel A + Panel B (In parallel) = Panel C (640W, 24V, 15A)

correct, you sabi book grin grin grin
except for one simple mis-assumption,
Panel C will be giving you aleast 38v which your mppt controller will bring down to 24v and give you the excess voltage in amperage
Re: Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only by Infoparlour: 8:58am On Apr 16, 2016
shupsyBaba:
@Infoparlour

But I have a few more questions
1. When connecting the panels together, should I just cut off the heads and join together
like normal connection or do I need to use a 2.5mm or 4mm to join them together?

2. From the final panel into the controller - what cable size should I use - 2.5, 4, 6mm?
Considering that its now 24v and with a distance of about 7m.

3. Can you snap a pix of how u connected cables to your solar controller.
The instructions are pretty straight forward but those holes on the controller are so tiny,
I just want to see how you connected yours.

4. Lastly, as I no buy mounting rack and all those things, I intend to use wood (possible coated in tar
to prevent damage from rain), considering that my house is roofed with
Asbestors (https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=asbestos+roofing+sheet&espv=2&biw=1828&bih=859&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwir2v6myJLMAhXJWxoKHaT2CN0QsAQIGQ#imgrc=_)

would the wood b ok? But most importantly at what angle, I remember you saying something like 8 degree south or so.
I no b Jack Sparrow, I no get compass, I only know East & West based on the sun but which side b South that?

Thanks

Now to the jamb questions

1. just joining them like normal connection is more than enough, just make sure you avoid the terminals from touching each other, also make sure they are properly taped to avoid future bridge, also note the labels + and - on the panel terminals and make sure your connections are right and corresponds to the + and - going to the charge controller, to avoid damaging your charge controller ( you sabi how much you buy am)

2. following the fact that you claim your cable will be spanning 7 meters(which i doubt) 10mm2 or AWG8 single or double core flex cable is adequate for your system (double core is cheaper) i wont advice you to use anything smaller than that, it will be penny wise, pound foolish to invest that much on panels and now lose wattage because you want to save 3000 naira on cables

3. have you tried unscrewing the screws, the more you unscrew, the bigger the opening becomes, the opening is enough to accommodate a 10mm2 cable and even bigger, if it isn't, (which i seriously doubt) all you need to do is to half your cables at the point of insertion( call me, will explain better on phone.

4.if you cant afford mounting rack, use the wood, but make sure it is constructed in such a way that it secures both it self and the panel from coming and sliding down to avoid your money from going down the drain( i mean that literally)

because nigeria is in the northern hemisphere, it is best to face your panels at 8 degrees south to harness maximum rays from the sun all year round, although this is not feasible in all situation since the orientation of your roof is out of your control, so you might just have to do with what you have

finally it is good you are not jack sparrow with a compass, because what a compass will show you is the magnetic north and not the true north, to know the true north, stand outside in such a way that your right hand side is at the direction of sun rise(east) and your left hand side at the direction of sun set(west), you will be facing the true north while your back is facing true south

your panels should face 8 degrees true south if possible
Re: Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
I love thus piece. can you talk about prices if your sokar panels
Re: Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only by Infoparlour: 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
Yemmyteespeed007:
I love thus piece.
can you talk about prices if your sokar panels
can you please re-phrase your statement please, i dont want to conclude wrongly
Re: Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only by shupsyBaba(m): 6:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
Oh Boy!

I don set am up o!

The thing make sense die

At 5:30pm and controller still showing 12.9v charging voltage as in at 5:30PM ooo!!

Ok so detailed feedback for anyone else thinking of going solar.

1. Just call Infoparlour - the guy go help u arrange almost everything and even deliver if u want.

2. COST
a. Panels - depends on size (wattage), mine was 160W, 12V and cost 31K each
b. MPPT Controller - Depends on Amp, which also depends on ur panel
I have 4 panels rated at 7.5Amps each.
They are connected in a series/parallel combo (See details of configuration in previous post) and give 15A total
Cost = 28K for 30A

I chose MPPT over PWM because, MPPT has a unique ability to take any input voltage (from panel) and give the output
required by your battery. This means u can use 24V panels for 12V inverter system with no worries.

c. Cables - Luckily for me I had like 8M of 16mm copper cable lying around from when NEPA changed our wire
(cant even remember why they changed it them). I cut this in half and used it. The higher the size, the less the voltage drop
across the cable over a long distance.

NB Infoparlour, my panels to my controller measures exactly 4.2m - no dey doubt me this man :p

I used another 2M of cable to connect the controller to the batteries - 1M of cable to each terminal

d. Inverter - I have had this before so no cost added

e. Batteries - Got 2 200Ah from Infoparlour @ 66K

f. Installation - Wood (1 plank) + nails (12) + nut, bolts, washer (16) + carpenter charges = 7.5K.

wetin remain sef, ehen bike charges to and fro buying different things like 400 sha

3. SETUP TIME
About 5hrs total

4. OUTPUT
As stated by Infoparlour, my combination can go as high as 40V, I measured 39V around 2PM.
This means that even when no too shine, at all at all, I should be able to get like 15V, which is
more than enough for my 12V system.

Lastly, Infoparlour, the inlets of that solar panel small jo!, I nearly comot the screws while trying to
create more space for the wire to fit, so just went with the option of cutting some of the strands away
and using only like 3 strands.

Also they inlets are too close together, I had to tape round each cable to ensure proper isolation.

What I need now is a breaker to cut off power from the panel.
I have disconnected charging via NEPA (inverter) for now, cos am not too sure of what such
combined charging might cause. Plus no be say NEPA dey even give us light b4 sef.

Thanks again infoparlour - now d flexing can begin....

Infoparlour:

Now to the jamb questions

1. just joining them like normal connection is more than enough, just make sure you avoid the terminals from touching each other, also make sure they are properly taped to avoid future bridge, also note the labels + and - on the panel terminals and make sure your connections are right and corresponds to the + and - going to the charge controller, to avoid damaging your charge controller ( you sabi how much you buy am)

2. following the fact that you claim your cable will be spanning 7 meters(which i doubt) 10mm2 or AWG8 single or double core flex cable is adequate for your system (double core is cheaper) i wont advice you to use anything smaller than that, it will be penny wise, pound foolish to invest that much on panels and now lose wattage because you want to save 3000 naira on cables

3. have you tried unscrewing the screws, the more you unscrew, the bigger the opening becomes, the opening is enough to accommodate a 10mm2 cable and even bigger, if it isn't, (which i seriously doubt) all you need to do is to half your cables at the point of insertion( call me, will explain better on phone.

4.if you cant afford mounting rack, use the wood, but make sure it is constructed in such a way that it secures both it self and the panel from coming and sliding down to avoid your money from going down the drain( i mean that literally)

because nigeria is in the northern hemisphere, it is best to face your panels at 8 degrees south to harness maximum rays from the sun all year round, although this is not feasible in all situation since the orientation of your roof is out of your control, so you might just have to do with what you have

finally it is good you are not jack sparrow with a compass, because what a compass will show you is the magnetic north and not the true north, to know the true north, stand outside in such a way that your right hand side is at the direction of sun rise(east) and your left hand side at the direction of sun set(west), you will be facing the true north while your back is facing true south

your panels should face 8 degrees true south if possible
Re: Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only by Infoparlour: 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
shupsyBaba:
Oh Boy!

I don set am up o!

The thing make sense die

At 5:30pm and controller still showing 12.9v charging voltage as in at 5:30PM ooo!!

Ok so detailed feedback for anyone else thinking of going solar.

1. Just call Infoparlour - the guy go help u arrange almost everything and even deliver if u want.

2. COST
a. Panels - depends on size (wattage), mine was 160W, 12V and cost 31K each
b. MPPT Controller - Depends on Amp, which also depends on ur panel
I have 4 panels rated at 7.5Amps each.
They are connected in a series/parallel combo (See details of configuration in previous post) and give 15A total
Cost = 28K for 30A

I chose MPPT over PWM because, MPPT has a unique ability to take any input voltage (from panel) and give the output
required by your battery. This means u can use 24V panels for 12V inverter system with no worries.

c. Cables - Luckily for me I had like 8M of 16mm copper cable lying around from when NEPA changed our wire
(cant even remember why they changed it them). I cut this in half and used it. The higher the size, the less the voltage drop
across the cable over a long distance.

NB Infoparlour, my panels to my controller measures exactly 4.2m - no dey doubt me this man :p

I used another 2M of cable to connect the controller to the batteries - 1M of cable to each terminal

d. Inverter - I have had this before so no cost added

e. Batteries - Got 2 200Ah from Infoparlour @ 66K

f. Installation - Wood (1 plank) + nails (12) + nut, bolts, washer (16) + carpenter charges = 7.5K.

wetin remain sef, ehen bike charges to and fro buying different things like 400 sha

3. SETUP TIME
About 5hrs total

4. OUTPUT
As stated by Infoparlour, my combination can go as high as 40V, I measured 39V around 2PM.
This means that even when no too shine, at all at all, I should be able to get like 15V, which is
more than enough for my 12V system.

Lastly, Infoparlour, the inlets of that solar panel small jo!, I nearly comot the screws while trying to
create more space for the wire to fit, so just went with the option of cutting some of the strands away
and using only like 3 strands.

Also they inlets are too close together, I had to tape round each cable to ensure proper isolation.

What I need now is a breaker to cut off power from the panel.
I have disconnected charging via NEPA (inverter) for now, cos am not too sure of what such
combined charging might cause. Plus no be say NEPA dey even give us light b4 sef.

Thanks again infoparlour - now d flexing can begin....

lol at 4.2 meters, you really sabi manage, dats means your roof no tall at all,
anyways nice one...
you dont need to disable nepa charging, both the inverter charging system and the solar charge controller are smart chargers with 3 phase charge algorithm, they will work simultaneously together without flaw, and no give up on our nepa, sai baba don promise us sey hin go give us 24 hours light and turn 1 naira to 1 dollar grin grin grin
Re: Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only by anochuks08(m): 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
you no dey refurbish 100ah n 120ah?
Re: Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only by Infoparlour: 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
anochuks08:
you no dey refurbish 100ah n 120ah?

no we dont, the market is not big
Re: Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only by anochuks08(m): 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
Infoparlour:

no we dont, the market is not big
Ok thanks.
Re: Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only by pariski(m): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
Good evening. I have two weak Bluegate inverter batteries of 200AH each. They lasted just 2hrs on low load use( fan and 2 energy saving bulbs of 18w each)
Can you refurbish them for me?
If yes, what is the cost?
What is average duration of refurbished inverter battery on moderate use?
Can you ship one refurbished battery to me at ipaja and at what cost?
Re: Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only by Infoparlour: 9:45am On Apr 21, 2016
pariski:
Good evening. I have two weak Bluegate inverter batteries of 200AH each. They lasted just 2hrs on low load use( fan and 2 energy saving bulbs of 18w each)
Can you refurbish them for me?
If yes, what is the cost?
What is average duration of refurbished inverter battery on moderate use?
Can you ship one refurbished battery to me at ipaja and at what cost?

yea, i can bring 1 refurbished battery to you at ipaja, cost is 35k

in lieu of your blue gate batteries, how long were they lasting when you you first got them/, and did you get them new
Re: Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only by pariski(m): 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
Okay. I am not in Lagos now.
I will call you when I get back to Lagos.
Pertaining to the Bluegate batteries, they were
bought new directly from the Bluegate company with 2KVA Bluegate inverter and lasted for 10hrs on plasma tv, two fans, 4 bulbs then. I have been using them for over 3yrs now.
Re: Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 28, 2016
bro how much do you buy 200ahms used batteries
Re: Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only by stanbiggi(m): 3:58am On Mar 27, 2017
hi,
I have 2rock lead recycling battery of 100AH. in my inverter and last 7hrs at new but later 4hrs. right now charges full and discharges too quickly...

can it be repaired and how much .
how much is your 200Ah refurbished battery
can you deliver to ajah, Lagos
if you are able to repair it... can I add the old repaired and the new refurbished I bought from you together
would you help do the connection

please help by calling 08035782396.

1 Like

Re: Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
stanbiggi:
hi,
I have 2rock lead recycling battery of 100AH. in my inverter and last 7hrs at new but later 4hrs. right now charges full and discharges too quickly...

can it be repaired and how much .
how much is your 200Ah refurbished battery
can you deliver to ajah, Lagos
if you are able to repair it... can I add the old repaired and the new refurbished I bought from you together
would you help do the connection

please help by calling 08035782396.
I ll like an answer to this question.

1 Like

Re: Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only by drdanny(m): 11:44pm On May 10, 2017
Hi,
I know this is more than a year ago, but can you still refurbish my four units of 200Ah deep cycle batteries? I stay in Abuja. Pls email me on daniel.nze@gmail.com for us to discuss more.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Macbook Battery For Replacement At Affordable Price / Is Polystar Brand A Good One / QUALITY UK DELL 3340 INTEL CORE i5@105k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.