Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,736 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

A Problem That Needs Urgent Attention - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Problem That Needs Urgent Attention (481 Views)

Mercy of God / A Problem That Needs Urgent Attention / A Lonely Guy That Needs Nice Girl Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Problem That Needs Urgent Attention by finegeorge: 12:33am On Aug 01, 2009
Hello my dear,
can people help me out with this proble[i][/i]m?
My family is at the brink of collapse.My daddy and mummy are no longer ready to stay together.Infact,one of them has threatened to quit the marriage.I would not like that to happen to me and so, I am seeking your help.
   I want to write them seperately on what each person is to do in order to make the other happy.I know that if they get that, they will listen to me.
   You ncan help me by suggesting to me the top 25 or less things u think each shld do to save the situation.
   i will appriciate ur contributions.
THANKS.

(1) (Reply)

Serious Ladies Only, Guys Please Keep Off / closed / What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.