Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Boycute - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Boycute (379 Views)

Mr Boycute - Baby / Mr Boycute _-_ Monica Comingsoon!!! / Boycute~reason Why Olamide Remain Local Rapper For Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boycute by boycute(m): 6:49am On Apr 09, 2016
boycute xclusive interview in legos

Your first try and you had a hit song; it must have come as a surprise. I believe that it is better for an artiste to pray for
God to give them the right song than to dish out
any song. When I was working on the song, I did
not have any money, like I told you earlier, so I
focused on God to help me with the song. I knew
there was no trial and error. I called my mother to also pray and fast so that the song would be a hit.
Even when the song came out, I did not have
money for promotion, I had to do all the leg work
myself. Many people knew me as a presenter and a
producer and did not know I could sing. So when I
go out to promote my song, they said, 'Aha, you sef dey sing?' They did not take me seriously. Even
when they heard the song, they still did not believe
I was the one that sang it. But I thank God that I have some people that had
my back. People like DJ Jimmy Jatt would not only
play my song, but also sent it to other DJs. Radio
stations that I was scared to go to, I found out they
were already playing the song. I mean, I did not
even give them my CD, I don't know how they got it. I believe God really had a hand in it.

(1) (Reply)

Rich The Kid – Trap Talk ( Mixtape ) / 9jartbmusic Is Now Open To Everyone / Compact Refrigerator Sale At Micostar Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.