Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Fulani Herdsmen Sign Pact To End Violence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Fulani Herdsmen Sign Pact To End Violence (13537 Views)

Ambode Visits Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Enugu State Governor (Photos) / FG Signs Pact To Build $1 Billion Power Plant In Akwa Ibom / Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Fulani Herdsmen Sign Pact To End Violence by j1mmy: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
What he means is that he paid them a random not to kidnap and kill anyone in his state.

Another subservient southerner appeases murdering Fulani herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Fulani Herdsmen Sign Pact To End Violence by Tex42(m): 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hmmm! Sign peace pact with Fulani? I pray o!
Re: Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Fulani Herdsmen Sign Pact To End Violence by mayorchelsea(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
It's easy for those without relatives in the North to shout 'kill them' but before you oppose the peace deal,give us time to call our siblings in the North back home so that they won't slaughter them when the whole 'gbege' starts.
Re: Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Fulani Herdsmen Sign Pact To End Violence by klassicview: 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
It is laughable that Enugu state governor is now signing peace pack with animals.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Fulani Herdsmen Sign Pact To End Violence by mightyhazel: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
omenka:
The same step taken by the BNSG that had these people curse the life out of me.

Smh.
wot is dis one saying?

This discussion resemble small pikin talk?

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Fulani Herdsmen Sign Pact To End Violence by mightyhazel: 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
For real,..these animals don't want reasoning wit! Of wot use is reasoning wit a dangerous wild animal?

From north 2 west to east and 2 d south, Dese Fulani beasts are just a damn pain in d ass. Its high time dese beasts are shown d way out!

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Fulani Herdsmen Sign Pact To End Violence by mamaafrik(m): 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
Timoleon:

Afi 'double bareen' naa
oori aye re lodeye,see ur speaking english?,ordinary simple "double barret" u can not spell,hmm,ose.
Re: Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Fulani Herdsmen Sign Pact To End Violence by Timoleon(m): 5:39am On Apr 10, 2016
mamaafrik:
oori aye re lodeye,see ur speaking english?,ordinary simple "double barret" u can not spell,hmm,ose.

its amazing how people always fail to see humour and rather see insult...i was just trying to enjoy a laff...all i did was create a thought in yoruba, yet you are taking this personal,

by the way its double barrel...you are stil wrong!
Re: Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Fulani Herdsmen Sign Pact To End Violence by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 10, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:

How can one support Buhari and oppose Fulani herdsmen.

grin grin
Ask him o!
Re: Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Fulani Herdsmen Sign Pact To End Violence by mamaafrik(m): 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
Timoleon:

its amazing how people always fail to see humour and rather see insult...i was just trying to enjoy a laff...all i did was create a thought in yoruba, yet you are taking this personal,

by the way its double barrel...you are stil wrong!
me wrong?,eewo awon boda alakoweoo,you that you always go to sukul by 15minutes to 10:30 won con dey correct me abi?,na you know ,all i know is that baba alapako'll say "lo re ba n gbe DOUBLE BARRETTT! mi wa"whenever the fulani encroaches into our cocoa and obi farms beside alabata and that seems to be the only time the fulani translates what you eleyinbos calls "roger that" into a kind of "kqui,kqui,kqui,kqui" sound and his "sonda" hitting before the CCEC doing road construction in the head of the herds go on mid-term break ,.................................................................................................................................................................................i knew u were selling a humour "breadi ati ewa" and that's why i tried building a sarcasm machine on your foundation,but your foundation turned it into a Guguru erebe vs. An Ereja esebe WWW RAW championship.
Re: Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Fulani Herdsmen Sign Pact To End Violence by Timoleon(m): 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
mamaafrik:
me wrong?,eewo awon boda alakoweoo,you that you always go to sukul by 15minutes to 10:30 won con dey correct me abi?,na you know ,all i know is that baba alapako'll say "lo re ba n gbe DOUBLE BARRETTT! mi wa"whenever the fulani encroaches into our cocoa and obi farms beside alabata and that seems to be the only time the fulani translates what you eleyinbos calls "roger that" into a kind of "kqui,kqui,kqui,kqui" sound and his "sonda" hitting before the CCEC doing road construction in the head of the herds go on mid-term break ,.................................................................................................................................................................................i knew u were selling a humour "breadi ati ewa" and that's why i tried building a sarcasm machine on your foundation,but your foundation turned it into a Guguru erebe vs. An Ereja esebe WWW RAW championship.

raw nikan ko, wrestemania lo ma to kan. sha ma gbe double barret baba wo ring! a jo ma ja gidigbo ni.
Re: Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Fulani Herdsmen Sign Pact To End Violence by DorisK(f): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2016
[quote author=ItsMeAboki post=44550232]

God dash you sense but unfortunately not the same for many of those IPOB louts shouting kill them kill them. They simply have no idea of the Fulani culture and their capacity for revenge. They don;t know that the Fulani are unforgiving and can bide their time even if it takes years till they extract their pound of flesh in revenge - even if it means passing it to the next generation.
The Fulani don't just wake up and decide to attack or kill ppl for no just reason; many a times they too have been victims, where they are attacked and killed for their cattle worth millions of Naira.

These conflicts will no doubt continue and should be managed carefully; I commend the governor for trying to keep the peace.

Actually the whole story summarised is that. Some Fulani herdsmen raped a very old woman aged about 73 in Awgu. The youths den surrounded the Fulani camp or settlement with cannons and lot them. The sound scared both cattle and people,there was a stampede that led to lost of lives and cattle. The herdsmen reported to the police and more than70 youths who were later baiked and the govnor den called for this meeting that people are criticizing. Their cup of coffee anyway. Am sure they can't do better
Re: Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Fulani Herdsmen Sign Pact To End Violence by Onuokwu: 8:54am On Apr 28, 2016
ceelog:
All I see is an act of cowardice. They kill, rape and destroy...and all you do is "sign a pact" (meaning they still stay on our land freely). I pity Ugwuanyi. You think these guys want to be your friends? Let's watch and see. #BeenAvictim

You are a prophet Bro.....

See what has happened and the governor was busy crying. I feel like smacking him on the face.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa / Adewole Adebayo: Abuja Would Have Been Like Ajaokuta If Not For IBB's Vision / Kafanchan Youths Hold Walk For Atiku In Southern Kaduna (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.