Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Reggie Bush Single Again - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reggie Bush Single Again (16797 Views)

Reggie Bush Wife Is From Armenia Just Like Kim Kardashian! / Kim Kardashian Leans On Ex Reggie Bush During Divorce / Kim Kardashian And Reggie Bush Are Back Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by No2Atheism(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2009
Outstrip:

Reggie Bush is like 6 years younger than me but what the heck. He is so fine that whenever I see a picture of him I have remind myself to close my mouth. You dot have to even smile at me Reggie Baby. Just let me lick your face. I bet you taste like chocolate laced with something intoxicating

see this married woman  shocked shocked shocked shoooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by spikedcylinder: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2009
No2Atheism:

hello has anyone tut of the possibility that race might have something to do with it.

- Most Asians usually have a family tradition of looking down on black men no matter how successful.

The last time i checked kardashian does not sound european. Moreover i do not support their marriage if at all. Some black sisters deserve something good, enough of the pig skin ladies taking away the successful black men.

Err, Kim has Armenian roots which per chance is in Eastern Europe.
Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2009
No2Atheism:

see this married woman  shocked shocked shocked shoooo shocked shocked shocked

Ehhhhhhhhnnnnn angry How do you know she is married!
Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by No2Atheism(m): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Err, Kim has Armenian roots which per chance is in Eastern Europe.

Egg on the face oops grin grin grin . then apologies to the kardashians then. grin grin grin

nevertheless, i would rather reggie go for a spiky than a kardashian,
Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by Outstrip(f): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2009
I am very married. What does that have to do with the chocolate color of Reggie's face? Kim's dad was Armenian and he was one of OJ Simpson's lawyers. I think Armenia is close to Turkey
Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2009
Outstrip:

I am very married. What does that have to do with the chocolate color of Reggie's face? Kim's dad was Armenian and he was one of OJ Simpson's lawyers. I think Armenia is close to Turkey

Ah! Ok oh lipsrsealed
Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by No2Atheism(m): 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2009
Outstrip:

[b]I am very married. [/b]What does that have to do with the chocolate color of Reggie's face? Kim's dad was Armenian and he was one of OJ Simpson's lawyers. I think Armenia is close to Turkey
Yes i know,

Hence why i am begging u to stop admiring/lusting after another woman's potential husband , grin grin grin ,
Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by oyinda3(f): 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2009
lmao @ outstrip. yea reggie is definitely a fineee boy grin his face looks so perfect

@no2, what's ur problem with armenians lol. last time i checked kim's family doesn't have any problems with reggie. they seemed like one big family to me. u watch kim's show?

[img]http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/sites/music/img/1572_Reggie%20Bush.jpg[/img]
Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by Outstrip(f): 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2009
No2Atheism:

Yes i know,

Hence why i am begging u to stop admiring/lusting after another woman's potential husband , grin grin grin ,

LOL
Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by No2Atheism(m): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2009
oyinda.:

lmao @ outstrip. yea reggie is definitely a fineee boy grin his face looks so perfect

@no2, what's ur problem with armenians lol. last time i checked kim's family doesn't have any problems with reggie. they seemed like one big family to me. u watch kim's show?

[img]http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/sites/music/img/1572_Reggie%20Bush.jpg[/img]

i don't have any probs with armenians i have already apologised for mistaking her for middle eastern (who are racist against black people by the way, hence might date but do not always marry black people).

Also i am fighting for you sisters now, abi u want make the guy turn into another Kobe, tofiakwa, enough marital colonialisation. I guess that there are like 8 sisters to one eligible brother, hence that Reggie is no longer with Kim is kinda like good news for as far as am concerned at least one fortunate sister gets to bag him (hopefully a sensible sister and not one who is just after alimony).

I am an Black man first and foremost, hence my loyalty is towards black people,
Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by oyinda3(f): 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2009
u make me laugh. so how r u fighting for us? seriously. marital colonialization ko lol
Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by No2Atheism(m): 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2009
by rooting for black guys dating black girls so as to reduce the scarcity of black guys, grin grin grin
Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by oyinda3(f): 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2009
ur very funny. so ur our cheerleader eh tongue
Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by Outstrip(f): 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2009
I have two unmarried sisters and I have men banging at my door for their numbers. If only they can take the wedding day as serious as I take it. I have already chosen their colors and everything. Let me go tell them that Reggie Bush has just tilted the scale in their favor. LOL. Just kidding. My sisters are not even partial to black men as long as they are good men.
Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by hackney(m): 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2009
Without being cynical, i didnt really think that they will last this long to be honest.
With her sex tapes flying about the whole place.
can you imagine a lasting relationship with such a person who everybody has seen being banged silly.
Must have been weird for him while it lasted but just that she's hot.

Another couple that has surprised me with their longevity is Ashton and Demi
Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by ijawgirl: 12:15am On Aug 02, 2009
sloppy seconds~
Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by bawomolo(m): 7:01am On Aug 02, 2009
i don't see how a sex tape makes a woman a ho
Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by spikedcylinder: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2009
Especially seeing as she wasn't having sex with herself.
Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by bgees(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2009
he is simply tired of the big, phat white ass. his mother should be happy.
Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by No2Atheism(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Especially seeing as she wasn't having sex with herself.
are u sure she was not having sex with herself,

To be sincere, i find it repulsive wen the lady in question is being passed around.

I think Kim Kardarshian as something for black guys or something.
Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2009
No2Atheism:

enough of the pig skin ladies taking away the successful black men.
un ur marks get set go ,   grin grin grin grin
/\
i
i
Pig skin? undecided . . .uhmmm. . . . ok.that's new undecided
Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by No2Atheism(m): 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

/\
                          i
                          i
                     Pig skin? undecided . . .uhmmm. . . . ok.that's new undecided

oops that was a little bit too much on my part.

Agree that that was a little bit too harsh ,  nevertheless i certainly am not one to support eligible black men being snapped up by white women. For goodness sake if white women love black men so much why not take the broke ass ones and leave the successful ones for the black women.

I am trained to look at things beyond the surface hence why i tend to feel there is more than its meets the eyes wen most successful black men somehowend up losing their generational identity through assimmilation into the general caucasian race.

I sincerely find it hard to find white women attractive, the skin, the fake body parts, plastic surgeries are just a complete turn off.

I have seen enough white women without make-up to know that i would rather stick with my ebony sisters.
Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by chiogo(f): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2009
@No2atheism, these black men were not forced, y'know. They went for their preference, who are you to tell them who to date or marry?

God forbid that I'll give myself headache over a black guy dating/marrying a white, latino, or italian chick. There are plenty to go around, at least in my world. tongue
Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by SeanT21(f): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2009
chiogo:

@No2atheism, these black men were not forced, y'know. They went for their preference, who are you to tell them who to date or marry?

God forbid that I'll give myself headache over a black guy dating/marrying a white, latino, or italian chick. There are plenty to go around, at least in my world. tongue

I agree. I do not understand why some of our Black sistas hate it when black brothers date/marry non-black woman.
Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by oyinda3(f): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2009
no i think in this case, it's no2 that's obsessed with it the most. he has volunteered himself to be our cheerleader now.

pls guys stop messing the topic. all focus shld be on reggie tongue
Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by SeanT21(f): 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2009
oyinda.:

no i think in this case, it's no2 that's obsessed with it the most. he has volunteered himself to be our cheerleader now.

pls guys stop messing the topic. all focus shld be on reggie tongue

**Let your will be done** wink

Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by oyinda3(f): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2009
dats not a very good pic of him. can't see his face. lol
the topic is all about his face na tongue
Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by SeanT21(f): 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2009
R U sure U are not jealous cause he is staring at Kim. shocked

Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by oyinda3(f): 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2009
how am i supposed to know it's kim n why shld i care?
again ur second pic FAILS. he's covering his pretty face 4 christ sake. tongue

more like it

Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by spikedcylinder: 9:26am On Aug 05, 2009
The reggie dude is not all that sef.
Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 05, 2009
^^^^^

a er showershot  will have you going allaeluya!  cheesy
Re: Reggie Bush Single Again by spikedcylinder: 11:19am On Aug 05, 2009
Eh? Dem don pour water for your machine this morning? angry tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo Celebrates Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti, Two Others On Women’s Day (Pix) / Julius Agwu Flaunts Bare Chest In New Photos / Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.