Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

21 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Eat Bananas - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 21 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Eat Bananas (802 Views)

8 Things That Happen To Your Body During Sex / If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death / Interesting Things That Happen When You Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Eat Bananas by DonPafegs(m): 7:26am On Apr 09, 2016
What if I told you there was a groundbreaking new tool to help you lose weight, reduce bloat, fight cancer and increase your energy You’d call us bananas. And we’d say you’re right.

The humble fruit—botanically, actually a berry!—is perhaps the least-heralded supermarket staple, a superfood more associated with kids, monkeys and slapstick comedy than with steel-cut abs.

But it’s powers are proven, and to investigate just how impactful they can be, we consulted our team of nutritionists to determine exactly what eating one banana does to your body.

(Cool pro tip: The riper the banana the more nutrients it has!)

Here are the top 21 Things that Happen to Your Body When You Eat Bananas.
- See more at: http://www.betterhealth.com.ng/2016/03/21-things-that-happen-to-your-body-when.html#more
Re: 21 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Eat Bananas by divinehand2003(m): 7:30am On Apr 09, 2016
OP, at least you would have mentioned some of them so as to give us the zeal to see the rest of the points in your blog site.

1 Like

Re: 21 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Eat Bananas by Burger01(m): 7:38am On Apr 09, 2016
divinehand2003:
OP, at least you would have mention some of them so as to give us the zeal to see the rest of the points in your blog site.
Don't mind him.

If I click that link make Saraki no go Kuje prison angry

2 Likes

Re: 21 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Eat Bananas by mackhunter77: 8:01am On Apr 09, 2016
Burger01:
Don't mind him.

If I click that link make Saraki no go Kuje prison angry
ur blood come hot pass generator wey dem leave on overnight grin
Re: 21 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Eat Bananas by Burger01(m): 8:14am On Apr 09, 2016
mackhunter77:
ur blood come hot pass generator wey dem leave on overnight grin
Lol. No mind me o jire cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Boy Who Looks Like An 80-year-old Man (graphic Photos) / Don't Stop Eating Banana And Plantan Why? / Did You Know That Hemophilia Could Be Treated ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.