Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

WORKING FROM HOME : My Personal Experience - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / WORKING FROM HOME : My Personal Experience (524 Views)

3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! / How GTB Defraud With *737#. Personal Experience: A Must-read For GTB Customers / Invest In Domain Name Flipping (My Personal Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WORKING FROM HOME : My Personal Experience by sirchikero: 8:36am On Apr 09, 2016
I have always wanted to work from my home… this prayer came to reality after years of working on other people’s visions. Permit me dance around a little by telling you about my journey into the world of the employed. After I was done with school in Calabar, a TV and #Nollywood films producer, Harris Chuma, picked up my Radio drama script. From my script he created a popular drama series, Arise Africa, which I scripted for two years.

I acted in the Tv series and also worked as the General Manager of the production company. Arise Africa aired on AIT and STV for those years before one thing led to another and I left the company to start my own production company.
My Nolyywood days. On the set of Arise Africa.
My Nolyywood days. On the set of Arise Africa.
My TV program was given airtime on #MBI but before we could start airing, MBI got shutdown. Too bad! Another chapter opened when I met ace Radio presenter, #Oleka Donatus. We created a TV Reality Show, #Angels TV Reality Show, which aired on HiTV and other 10 terrestrial TV stations nationwide. I was the Assistant Producers.

The show was popular especially in #Port Harcourt but my pocket NEVER smiled! One of the good things I got from the show was, it took me to #Rivers State where I met #Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi who was the Speaker of the State House Assembly then, we also met #Timi Alaibe who was in charge of #NDDC.

The entertainment sector didn’t take care of me financially so I ventured into Journalism since I write. As a Journalist, I rose to the enviable position of the Assistant Editor then I decided to start a free blog on Blogger. This has been my dream.

The blogging was my side hustle while I was still working with #Bravo Weekly Magazine. At a point God inspired me to take the plunge-resign. I did because as that time I was owed several months salary, I was married man with kids, it wasn’t easy. I focused on my first wordpress website. Then money started coming that could take care of my needs, then I bought my first car- Xterra, that fuel drinker!

At this juncture, I didn’t have an office to go to except work from my house. My wife was working on the Island as a Surveyor. Once the kids and my wife leave in the morning, I was left at home alone to write and think about my life. It was official ….I was working from the house!

READ MORE HERE :http://www.pas360.com/reviews/working-from-home-my-personal-experience/

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Register An Investment Club / Comprehensive importation tutorial / How To Increase Your Sales And Customer Loyalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.