Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos (17236 Views)

The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Meets With Victor Umeh At A Prominent Funeral In Anambra. Photos / Victor Umeh At Peter Obi's Residence For Wedding. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by Anambra24: 8:40am On Apr 09, 2016
So many social activities these days. One of the particularly memorable ones is the 39th offala festival, marking the 40th year on the throne and 90th year on earth of His Royal Majesty, the Traditional Ruler and Eze Okpoko of Oba town in Idemili South Local Govt of Anambra State, Igwe Peter C Ezenwa (MFR). Described as the mother of all offalas, the great event was attended by political juganuts and top public officers, traditional rulers, captains of industry including the Governor of Anambra State Chief Willie Obiano who shared felicitations and sat on the same sofa with his predicessor Chief Peter Obi, Chief Victor Umeh, among others. Many masquerades and dance groups took there turns. Its happy many returns to Eze Okpoko Oba, Patron of the Anambra State Council of Traditional Rule.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/peter-obi-obiano-and-victor-umeh-at-oba-39th-offala-festival-photos

4 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by Anambra24: 8:41am On Apr 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by Pheals(f): 9:12am On Apr 09, 2016

nice one !! I love masquerade

Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by FKO81(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2016
Anambra24:
So many social activities these days. One of the particularly memorable ones is the 39th offala festival, marking the 40th year on the throne and 90th year on earth of His Royal Majesty, the Traditional Ruler and Eze Okpoko of Oba town in Idemili South Local Govt of Anambra State, Igwe Peter C Ezenwa (MFR). Described as the mother of all offalas, the great event was attended by political juganuts and top public officers, traditional rulers, captains of industry including the Governor of Anambra State Chief Willie Obiano who shared felicitations and sat on the same sofa with his predicessor Chief Peter Obi, Chief Victor Umeh, among others. Many masquerades and dance groups took there turns. Its happy many returns to Eze Okpoko Oba, Patron of the Anambra State Council of Traditional Rule.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/peter-obi-obiano-and-victor-umeh-at-oba-39th-offala-festival-photos

Cc; lalasticlala
Great men, that's how we do it, one love Anambrians, one love Igbo nation!

Uncle lalasticlala happy weekend!

8 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by doublewisdom: 9:39am On Apr 09, 2016
The masquerade in the third picture facially looks like Lara Oshomole.

4 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by FKO81(m): 9:40am On Apr 09, 2016
I see Obi of Onitsha, his royal highness Obi Alfred Nnemeka Achebe among the royal fathers invited, Onitsha developments explosion has extend to Oba idemili South, we need one love to build a great state.

12 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by Emekamex(m): 10:07am On Apr 09, 2016
Nice one
Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by oboy3(m): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2016
ife di n'oba

8 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by Nature8(m): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2016
That's how we roll! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by zendy: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2016
The Eze Okpoko of Oba. Probably one of the longest surviving king in Igboland. I remember years ago there was a giant picture of him at Oba junction. I wonder whatever happened to the proposed Oba airport?

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by cremedelacreme: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2016
Long live Eze Okpoko Oba. Long live Anambra state. Long live Alaigbo.

7 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by just2okworld(f): 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
isaokay
Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by omusiliyu(m): 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
Good
Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by adedam007(m): 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by davido101(m): 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
That is my king... Shout out to all oba nairalander

9 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by elotajohn1(m): 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by sorom4: 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

are you a masquerade?
Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by marex: 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hmmmm.....ennnnnnyii ne kwu na anama nu na nti echirom. Obu maka ndi ironm, onwere ihe ha puri ime...egbe na okuko ha na zu otu ahia? Abum Ichie Odogwu, Agu gi mbada awo ezè. Udo dili unu nile.

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by shamecurls(m): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
Culture and tradition at its best
Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by bestman09(m): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
year
Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by olaitoro(m): 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ndi Oba Kwenu
Anambra kwenu
Ndi Igbo kwezuenuuoo

omenala anyi ga adi
onye biri ibe ya biri
aka ajaaja na ebute onu manumanu
onye luo ya rie
ndu mmiri ndu azu
nke onye chiri ya zelu

Orisabuluwa Chukwuokike abiama ga agozi anyi nile.... Iseeooo

God bless Igbo nation

one love from Imo state, together Igbo nation will shake the world.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by AmericanQuarter: 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
Anambra is truly the light of the nation, they play politics without bitterness.

4 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by olaitoro(m): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
marex:
Hmmmm.....ennnnnnyii ne kwu na anama nu na nti echirom. Obu maka ndi ironm, onwere ihe ha puri ime...egbe na okuko ha na zu otu ahia? Abum Ichie Odogwu, Agu gi mbada awo ezè. Udo dili unu nile.

ewoh o biamu na ahu

nna gi muru nne gi agba osiari/akaebe.
Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by rafabenitez: 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
Anambra holds the key to the develpment of Biafra land,i jst wsh the eastern states can wrk together and develop themselves and forgt this shambles called Nigeria,#Igboamaka #Biafralandisrich

6 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Peter Obi sef lipsrsealed
Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by donlarbito(m): 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Is worth celebrated
Long live okpoko oba
Many more returns
And many ofala festival on your behalf
Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by 9iceboi(m): 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
igwe okpoko.. igirigi.. oba amaka

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by giles14(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
zendy:
The Eze Okpoko of Oba. Probably one of the longest surviving king in Igboland. I remember years ago there was a giant picture of him at Oba junction. I wonder whatever happened to the proposed Oba airport?
afta igwe nnewi.d longest serving king in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nice outfit, I love how Anambra people uphold Igbo culture.
Igwe Of Oba, birikwe, ndewo. May you live long Igwe.

4 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by tonquendo4u(m): 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
Issokay.After,people will say they're enemies and b fighting for them.Do this people look like people that are quarelling?
Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by layzie: 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
Missing HRH Igwe Osita Agwuna's ofalla festivals. embarassed
Re: Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos by naijaobi(m): 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Oba my town
Anambra my state
Nigeria my Country

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Youths Ambush Exxon Mobil With Coffin And Other Traditional Items.PICS / Governor Akeredolu, Tinubu Meet, Resolve To Work Together / AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.