Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards (45486 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) / How Roman Goddess Caused Major Commotion At Vanguard Awards / Cossy Orjiakor And Roman Goddess Compare Massive Boobs. See Who Wins(video, Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by Bollinger(m): 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
Let this be a lesson to all the would be fame and fortune seekers. You don't need talent. All you need is to be weird, have zero self esteem and obnoxious. Charley boy, Derenle, Cossy, more than half of Nigerian musicians, miley cyrus, Davido, just to name a few. People don't really like normal anymore. They want you to stand out by being ridiculous. Everybody thinks about doing st.upid shiit but the rules of nomalcy and society prevents us from doing so. In a way, you are doing everyone a favour. You are helping us live our fantasies. Plus, the world is getting dummer by the day, so, you will always have fans.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by emir99(m): 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
she went for advert of are milk....aproko
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by Paulpenny(m): 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
Oyan panjoro grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by Olateef(m): 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2016

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by WalkerMichael(m): 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
henrydadon:
let her come and compete with this cool
u don save that babe pic... so fast :/ smh

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by christinie(f): 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
Some men talking about Cossy's fallen books as if their dicky dickys have not shrunk.

By the way didn't Cossy, Uti and Derenle 'promise' us that they would be getting married last year? Cossy later postponed her own to this year but up till now no news on that.

Lying celebs lol.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by iomoge2(f): 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
henrydadon:
She needs good bra.
See the breast for navel.
Mschewww.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by sylvarian2002: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
divinehand2003:

It's super attractive to me. It has a way of keeping me spellbound. My imaginations fly when I cast my gaze upon the twins.
Well said
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by kikies(m): 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
cleavage long like Fashola gutter
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by Omnisharp(m): 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nairaland should be for sane people, not for the weak and worn outs...guys, stop encouraging this lady; walie, there is nothing attractive there, Gaskia.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
Dojupyo:

Maybe you're under a spell.. I relieve you in Jesus name, Amen

Lol grin double AMÉN

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
Dojupyo:

Maybe you're under a spell.. I relieve you in Jesus name, Amen
checkout d other guys comment, and u'll know he is not different. grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by Joel3(m): 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
grin those breast are just too soft and light weight for my liking. team thick boob
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by fortunechy(m): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
atimes i wonder if this useless gal has nipple??
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by sexyellency(m): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
cruzita:
undecided this is no longer attractive na
Nah we she dey flaunt am for. U be lesbian
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by StevenJay01(m): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
Where is the nippple? I cant wait to find the nipple
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by Hades2016(m): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
henrydadon:

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
6digitscomrade:
come golden gate tommorrow at 8pm ...sit close to the reception u go see who the boobs wan help..
undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by holywota: 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
am tired of dis seeing it
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by muller101(m): 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
cruzita:
undecided this is no longer attractive na
present yours let's compare.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
what manner of boobs are these nah?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by bandad: 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
divinehand2003:

It's super attractive to me. It has a way of keeping me spellbound. My imaginations fly when I cast my gaze upon the twins.
Do the needful by marrying her. At least it will put a stop to your membership of vaseline crew.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by 6digitscomrade: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
wetin do ur face?u wan suck d bobby niii?d way ur mouth bend so na waooooo
emrain:
undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by 6digitscomrade: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
eehhnnn how many shrunk prick u don see anty?4 ur mind now u sabi talk?even if prick shrink he go still stand service u wella still give u baby mama title...but bobby wey don fall is as useless as a conductor boxers and slippers..eyesore to be thrown away...moral of d story a shrunk tool is better dan bobby dat is likened to a bobby dat looks like a pure water sachet wiv leakage..its touch is even irritating..no hard feelinz.
christinie:
Some men talking about Cossy's fallen books as if their dicky dickys have not shrunk.

By the way didn't Cossy, Uti and Derenle 'promise' us that they would be getting married last year? Cossy later postponed her own to this year but up till now no news on that.

Lying celebs lol.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
The devil is working so hard to cause people to loose their way and faith in God. This lady is just one of his agents.

Ignore her with all your heart.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by ceezarhh(m): 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
she's at it again...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by Undisputed88(m): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
divinehand2003:

Symptoms Of Acute Conji
Checkout latest browsing tweaks
http://adielem.com/2016/04/07/latest-browsing-tweaks/
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by christinie(f): 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
Research has shown that shapeless men are the ones mostly looking for shameful ladies to make up for their pot bellies. You people castigate ladies here daily forgetting that you are not perfect:

Bald head.

Bad step (tommy in front, hands at back).

Dry skin.

Shrank manhood.

Smelly armpits.

Bumps at the back of the head.

Untidy nails.

Hair in the nose.

Unclean brown teeth and unclean smelly tongues.

Dirty pubic areas.

Short height.

Pot belly.

Flabby body.

Grammatical errors when you break your Engirisii.

Bad mannerism.

Most of you guys are so ugly and should stop dissing babes.

Naija babes sey try.

Apology to few well-groomed guys around.

Note: quote me and expose yourselves. Mtcheeeeeew.

6digitscomrade:
eehhnnn how many shrunk prick u don see anty?4 ur mind now u sabi talk?even if prick shrink he go still stand service u wella still give u baby mama title...but bobby wey don fall is as useless as a conductor boxers and slippers..eyesore to be thrown away...moral of d story a shrunk tool is better dan bobby dat is likened to a bobby dat looks like a pure water sachet wiv leakage..its touch is even irritating..no hard feelinz.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by Godsonkemz(m): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
If you wash a pig and clean it up thinking everything is now alright, the pig would return back to his former debris, swamp and dusting bin and mess itself up. Recently, when she appeared decently to an event, we all commended that thinking she's now mature but unfortunately she has returned to her former condition.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by tickles2luv2016(m): 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Becoming disgusting

Na lie its becoming more sumptous
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
divinehand2003:

badt guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed / Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla With Mompha & His Family In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.