Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Help! My Marriage Is Falling Apart. (MARRIAGE ISSUES) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Marriage Is Falling Apart. (MARRIAGE ISSUES) (4772 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / Solve Your Family Or Marriage Issues Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Marriage Is Falling Apart. (MARRIAGE ISSUES) by halfricanadian(f): 1:21am On Apr 10, 2016
tommysparks:
just say u are not going into any romantic relationships anymore but u cant shut out love, that's the greatest gift of God.

I dont want love ever again

I mean it i never want dat demonic word called love again

It has never existed nd caused me sorrow hardship pain
My body my sanity

Im never loving again ever
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Falling Apart. (MARRIAGE ISSUES) by momoftheyear16: 7:05am On Apr 10, 2016
Hello everyone.
Pls take some minutes and ponder on this story.
Culled from Marriage and Awaiting Room capsule.

[center]MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE[/center]
Your wife is dead. Come to your house quick" Orlando told Monty over the phone.
"Dead?! What happened? How did she die?" Monty frantically asked.
"The doctor says depression or stress. The doctor & police are here in Ur house. Come quick" Orlando spoke further & hanged up the call.

Monty was on a date with another woman.
Minutes later, he had been laughing and charming that woman.
But on receiving that phone call from Orlando of his wife's death, his face changed.
Orlando is his close friend.
Monty got up from the restaurant & left the woman.
"What's wrong?" Asked D woman.
"I can't talk" Monty left saying.

Monty got in his car & started driving his car in a hurry.
As Monty drove off, he remembered how him & his wife went 2 the showroom to buy that same car he was driving.
As he turned his steering wheel, he remembered how he used to tease his wife she drives so slowly when she drove. Those were the good days in their marriage.

"My wife is dead! My wife is dead! God.." He broke down as he drove.
He remembered the day of their wedding. The vows they made. As he turned the steering wheel, he looked on his finger and didn't see his wedding ring.The wedding ring he removed to lie to other women he is single.
Monty remembered how he would heartlessly tell his wife that he has the right to have fun. How he would break his wife's heart and not care.

"My wife is dead! My wife is dead! Why God why?" He sought for an answer.
The answer came to him. He remembered what Onyonka had told him. That his wife probably died of stress and depression.In that case, Monty killed her.
"I killed my own wife. God I am sorry..." He pleaded as he drove even faster.
Monty remembered how things got ugly in his marriage. How love left their home. How they started arguing.

The four times he has slapped her. The monster he was 2 his wife & children. He felt he needed to stamp his authority in his house, then that need turned into disrespect 2 his wife.Then disrespect turned into abuse, then abuse turned into ulcers.
She developed ulcers because of the pain he caused her.
Her health deteriorated but he didn't care, he was too proud to apologize, he despised her as he chased after the admiration from other women. He had turned from a loving husband into a heartless stranger to her. She is dead.

As he switched lanes and turned corner he thought to himself how her ulcers must have turned into stress then into depression. When he went 2 ask 4 her hand in marriage, she was beautiful, loving and full of life; only for him to marry her, ruin her, break her & kill her.
How did she die? He wouldn't know because he hasn't been at his home 4 a week. She kept sending him messages, pleading, begging but her cries fell on deaf years.She was such a nag, but he turned her into a nag. She was just a nagging woman desperate to save her marriage. Now she is dead.
"What will I do with our four children?" He thought to himself. The four children he has been neglecting because he has been busy having fun.
He got to appreciate the work his wife has been doing raising the children. Who will raise his children?The women he has been fooling around with can't raise his children, they are not marriage material. Marriage material women don't break another woman's marriage.
What will the parents of his dead wife think?
What will people think?
What does God think?
This is how it ends?
A marriage comes to this?
A dead wife?
Monty parked his car. Got out of his car. Ran to his house.
He opened the gate.Opened the door. He found Orlando, his close friend standing in the corridor of his house.
"What happened? She can't be dead. She can't be dead. What will I do?" Monty said restless.
Orlando hugged Monty.
"Are U OK?" Orlando asked.
"How can I be OK? My wife is dead. The mother of my kids is dead? Where is her body?" Monty said losing breath.
"In the living room" Orlando answered.Monty rushed to the living room.
Surprise.
He saw his wife alive. Sitting on the sofa with Orlando's wife next to her.
"You're not dead?!" Monty said in shock.
"No she isn't. But if U both continue like this she might. Ur wife hasn't been well at all. She has been trying to reach U but U have ignored her.
The news of her death made U run to her.If only U were running to her for life & not death" said Orlando.
Monty knelt down before his wife & touched her face. At first she resisted.
"I hope the scary journey coming home thinking she is dead will remind U of what is important.
Don't wait until it's too late to do what is right. U have a second chance" said Orlando's wife.
Monty held his wife's hand.
"Marriage is not a joke you two.Stop playing games with lives. Tomorrow is not guaranteed" added Orlando's wife.
"U two have a problem. You've become comfortable hurting each other & hurting people. Tomorrow may never be there for U to say sorry" said Orlando.
"And when U meet Ur Heavenly Father, when U meet God. Monty, one of the things God will ask U is how did U treat Ur wife? She is God's daughter" spoke Orlando's wife."And Mrs. Monty God will ask U about how U treated Ur husband. U have the same problem.
U go around making enemies, breaking relationships, hurting people & walking away.
U cry about Ur husband disrespecting U, yet U disrespect Ur mother.
Repeatedly U have insulted my wife for no reason despite all she has been through with U. This don't care attitude will make U regret one day.One day Ur mom will die, so will my wife, so will all of us. It is not wishing for death, it is the reality. When people are alive love them. Love them" said Orlando.
Mrs. Monty turned to Mrs. Orlando & said "I am sorry. Forgive me. Thank U for planning this idea of my fake death to wake up my husband.
I love him but got tired of his hurt.U have been a true friend"
Mrs. Orlando hugged Mrs. MontyU two need to agree. Will U remain married & act like married couples, or will U break your marriage off for good? All or nothing, either you are fully in or not.
Monty hugged his wife tightly saying, "I am sorry. I don't want to lose you. Today I have seen my family fall apart. I was blind but now I see. Don't die on me please. I will do better"
"You have alot of ulcers to heal. *tear*
You have hurt me so much but I still love you, our children love you.
I am sorry for all the wrongs I have done to you too in anger and making things complicated.
We vowed till death do us part. It will not be easy, but our marriage is worth it. We both messed up. We both can heal this family" said Monty's wife.
Monty and the wife hugged."My wife & I will leave now, and let U two do what married couples do best" said Mr. Orlando.
Love your spouse, honour your parents, bless your children, cherish your friends; while they are still alive.
Before it is too late.
I hope a marriage has been blessed this afternoon. I hope
Someone has been inspired to put more into their marriage

Remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Help! My Marriage Is Falling Apart. (MARRIAGE ISSUES) by placeofallure(f): 7:32am On Apr 10, 2016
mija:
Good day everyone. Pls can an experienced married person torchlight on how to deal with anger in marriage? undecided I would appreciate your response.

Anger management? This is one emotion we all experience at one point or the other in our everyday lives. There's a way out that is sure to help. Patience! It's not easy but you have to be. At the tipping point of loosing your cool, just leave the vicinity or engage in one activity you like.

I used to get violent when I snapped, but now I put my earpiece and listen to good music, I browse or play games on my phone or I bring out my fashion book and start sketching new designs. We discuss the issue later when sanity has returned to both parties. You wanna hear the truth? The truth is that before the time I raise the issue of his misconduct again, he himself would've realised his mistake and he apologises and we're good. Our husbands are not mad, approach matters a lot.

Some of them don't even see anything bad in their actions, but patience will help. Many men are babies in adult bodies, you have to start nurturing them like you would a baby. There are times I let my husband act my ideas like his own ideas but I would've first sold it to him with patience. Remember what they say that: Patience can cook stones. It can actually.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Marriage Is Falling Apart. (MARRIAGE ISSUES) by diva90: 12:35am On May 17, 2016
divinehand2003:
Hmmmm

Marriage is an institution a lot of persons don't prepare for.
People only prepare and plan for the wedding but fail to realize that there is need to discuss, plan, agree, workout and picture how living together will look like.

I totally agree! One mistake a lot of young people make.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part / After Divorce Wat Next. / List Of Top 5 Cleaning Companies In Nigeria #2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.