Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land (51056 Views)

Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by Bitojoe(m): 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
Drabeey:
I think he is not pulling any public stunt. A visit to that place? He is the real man.....

And BTW....

I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for an angel, saint or miracle worker. So I never expected a miracle, I voted for change not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in a year so Nigerians let's be patient.......

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

so far you cannot appreciate what is good.
I pray, those fulani's will destroy your community too. like they did to agatu...

2 Likes

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by steppin: 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
Strongbest:

And who told you they have not been doing even more than this?

Just be careful what you type though.
Zombie member sighted. The Lord is your strength. grin

1 Like

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by Rexnegro(m): 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
awesome
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by ugorom: 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
Drabeey:
I think he is not pulling any public stunt. A visit to that place? He is the real man.....

And BTW....

I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for an angel, saint or miracle worker. So I never expected a miracle, I voted for change not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in a year so Nigerians let's be patient....... We don't need patience,but performance.For how long are we going to wait for this expected change we voted for? And for your information Nigeria was not misruled for 16 years,and you people should stop using that as an excuse.We are watching

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by EreluY(f): 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
[size=14pt]Precisely why sociologists describe religion as 'reinforcing altered consciousness', 'false hope', 'spiritual gin' and 'opium of the people'. Enlightenment, the triumph of reason and rationality over unverifiable religious beliefs, self-sufficiency, etc., in the developed world have joined forces to make God and religion irrelevant. The day these qualities become entrenched in Nigeria and across Africa, that day, religion would lose its stronghold and Africans would become free from the trappings of religion.[/size]
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by Raphtop(m): 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
See what a poor man did for the community while Buhari is flying around the world in his private jet
Eneche a poor man? i bet u are u are not from this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by tonio2wo: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
Good deed but still.....

1 Share

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by anochuko01(m): 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
serikiYCU:

The act of dis Pastor is highly commendable and a good developmnt compare to some other pastors. However, it might interest you to note dat some oda religion prefer unpublished support. The best charity in Islam is d1 u rendered and no oda person knows about it.

if I hear
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by Agbegilodo: 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
Adaowerri111:
These are pictorial excerpts from Dr and Dr Mrs Becky Enenche's visit to the land of Agatu, God bless this man of God for putting smiles to the faces of alot of people.

As much as I commend the effort of the pastor, I can't help but wonder about the banner. For a community that had been devastated to find time to go and print a banner for the visiting pastor shows that this is just a publicity stunt.
I know some people will quote me and vex well well... but just saying my mind and moving on. ..

2 Likes

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by nikz(f): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
I am not a member of his church but I just love his teachings and for this singular act God bless u sir and may you not be found wanting on the day Jesus comes.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by inri: 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
GOD SHALL SURELY MAKE SOMETHING GREAT OUT OF YR BURNING DESIRE
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by gossipatrol(f): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
May God bless this pastor, his family, his church... in fact everything around him. This is wonderful
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by ogoplus: 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
The fire in Dr. Paul's eyes ehn!

God will deal with perpetrators
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by Baroba(m): 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
steppin:
God bless this man and his wife. This is exactly what people like Oyedepo, Adeboye and Co, should be doing. But instead, they're ripping off their members and living like kings.

Exactly...
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by christinie(f): 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
God bless him and the church members who contributed these plenty gifts that are 100 times more than the little items donated by the stingy Aisha Buhari via Mrs. 'Osibande'.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by myproperty(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
serikiYCU:

The act of dis Pastor is highly commendable and a good developmnt compare to some other pastors. However, it might interest you to note dat some oda religion prefer unpublished support. The best charity in Islam is d1 u rendered and no oda person knows about it.
please tell me how you can render such charity to a whole community under siege without people knowing about it, even the islamic charity is done in the glare of people, is it the one you line beggars and give alms or the one you give beggars on the street? all are done in the open.
Pastor ride on as long as you gave it out cheerfully, Go would bless you continousely

2 Likes

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by nd07(m): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
Drabeey:

And BTW....

I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for an angel, saint or miracle worker. So I never expected a miracle, I voted for change not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in a year so Nigerians let's be patient.......

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

So there r still Zombies in ds nation?
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by myproperty(m): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
Agbegilodo:

As much as I commend the effort of the pastor, I can't help but wonder about the banner. For a community that had been devastated to find time to go and print a banner for the visiting pastor shows that this is just a publicity stunt.
I know some people will quote me and vex well well... but just saying my mind and moving on. ..
Whether it it is publicity stunt or not, he had helped a people the government could not help.
Let some others in position to help go and help via secret stunt. help is help.
The community need that help

2 Likes

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by Leiman100(m): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
admax:
Christians are the most charitable people on earth! Thats why we are the salt of the earth. Thank you Pastor Eneche.

Something other religions lack!
indeed! They are at the root of every crisis in the world from trans altlantic slave to exploiting the world and stealing mineral and human resource from all corners of the world to build their land and call it colonialism to to the first and the second world war carnage that cosume over 40 million souls to the apartheid in in South Africa and othe western countries, to the subjugation of palestine, to the destruction and killing of over 400 thousand inocent lives in iraq in the name of searching for weapon of mass destruction which turned turned out to be a fight for oil.and in all thes crisis they work hand in hand with the so called Christian Missioneries who always appear after or during the crisis as donors or charity organizations. God is watching them!
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by zubby55(m): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
anochuko01:

if I hear
Na only Islam ..what of island ...have they finish killing for Allah.... Very wicked set of pple

1 Like

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by iluvnaija234: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
God bless you my man of God
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by anochuko01(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
zubby55:
Na only Islam ..what of island ...have they finish killing for Allah.... Very wicked set of pple
you no see as I dey look am. mtcheew angry
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by flyca: 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
You lot are funny. When the congregation give tithes and offerings, they give to God, abi?
Now the collection is "rightly" used, you say Pastor gave.

Kon tee niu angry
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by nijanigga: 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

No.
The conditions and economy of Nigeria is non of my business.
I live in a far away country
Then you should be angrier when your jesus christ of otuoke was destroying the economy but you kept quite in your Ukraine or are you farther than that?
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by mafofo(m): 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
If all Nigerian politicians wuld act lyk dis....bless u daddy.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by tomzman: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
The beauty of Christianity. It's all about love. I can't even imagine being part of another religion. God bless this man.

1 Like

Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by petkoffdrake2(m): 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
And Dullard will b flying around like tse-tse fly, inflecting other countries with his body odour.... Even his Zombie VP... What he knows best is to eat , poo, attend weddings/parties/burials and sleep... He even calls himself pastor...

Oshe pastor! God will reward u more! smiley
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by Stemkay: 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
steppin:
God bless this man and his wife. This is exactly what people like Oyedepo, Adeboye and Co, should be doing. But instead, they're ripping off their members and living like kings.

Pls wake from ur slumber..........Bishop oyedepo also gave relieve materials to civil servants in osun during Xmas wn their gov ddnt pay their salaries, besides he gives scholarships to pple.

Always find out something before u say rooooobish.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
This is the true essence of God's blessing. To be a blessing unto one another. But the world the today is filled with greed, selfishness and wickedness.
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by steppin: 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
Stemkay:

Pls wake from ur slumber..........Bishop oyedepo also gave relieve materials to civil servants in osun during Xmas wn their gov ddnt pay their salaries, besides he gives scholarships to pple.

Always find out something before u say rooooobish.
Zombie! He should also donate to Agatu people na. Na only his people will benefit from his "scam wealth"?
Re: Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land by dustydee: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
Adaowerri111:
More pics
Did anyone notice the "Promo pack" sticker on some cartons? Unilever needs to investigate where they came from if it wasn't donated to the church by them. I suspect a marketer sold the packs he/she was meant to distribute free of charge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.