Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady (27115 Views)

Muslim Lady In Need Of A Serious Relationship With A Yoruba Muslim Guy / Searching For A Good Muslim Lady / Looking For A Muslim Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by lioness(f): 9:15am On Nov 16, 2006
LMAO grin
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by molasco(m): 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2006
Yes, the HOLY BIBLE and HOLY QUARAN direct their preaching toward salvation
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by BlackMamba(m): 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2006
Strap a bomb and do the right thing. Not only will you win her eternal love, but six more will be added unto thee in paradise.
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by zebudaya(m): 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2006
I tried. the discussions we were having were so stupid

she hated the west. and loved palestine, I couldn't criticize terrorism in her presence or all hell would let loose.
and she thot i was only after the booty. kind of, but not really anyways it got stifling and after a while i had to leave.

Would i do it again. N-E-V-E-R !!!!
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by choco4life(m): 1:39am On Nov 17, 2006
simple,
convert to islam
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by lioness(f): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2006
story grin grin
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by Sarauniya(f): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2006
alexis:

olabowale,

Let me ask you a question, why doesn't a muslim man convert to christianity before he marries a christian woman? yet is it a taboo for a non-muslim to marry a muslim woman. Don't get heated up by a simple thread, just give your advice.

I don't support sex before marriage, most people don't and christianity doesn't either so stop accusing christians of immorality. Nobody hates Islam, we just don't understand why a muslim (you call him fanatic yet he is still a muslim that reads the koran and live by it) can blow himslef up in the name of god for a political reason.

So, chill man

OMG, Alexis get ur facts right before u start talking ish in here.

ISLAM does NOT support blowing urself up at all.

infact it is so against it! just because some frustrated person calling him/herself a muslim does that doesnt mean islam supports it.

plus what does that have to do with the topic here? the topic is about this guy that loves a single muslim girl, not da entire religion!

so please tackle this issue with the girl as an individual - not a religious argument.

Thanx
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by Sarauniya(f): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2006
@ Adexatom

No matter what advice we give u here, the fact remains that after everything, the girl is still a human being with the same issues and flaws that every human has regardless of religion race and gender. I advice to u get to know the person before you make any strong decisions. As i recall, Islam doesn't encourage a person to convert into Islam just because they love a girl - U should convert for yourself and yourself alone (that is, if you are interested in da religion - not the girl that follows it). If your only reason for being a convert is da girl, Dude, u've got to R.E.C.O.N.S.I.D.E.R
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by alexis(m): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2006
Sarauniya,

What facts, that is alright for a muslim man to marry a christian lady whilst it is a taboo for a christian to date or marry a muslim lady or it is stated in the koran to kill unbeleivers whether by blowing yourself up or chopping off their necks?

If Islam doesn't support blowing yourself up, why do musilms (whether they are arabs or only a handful) do it all the time? Fine, they might do it for a political reason but they do it in the name of allah. Perhaps we will need another thread to debate on that.

I raised these points because olabowale made it a religious matter and alluded that christians were immoral.
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by kimba(m): 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2006
hhmm,

would it be so hard to win the heart of a muslim lady if ure a Muslim?

On another note: going along with other posters who were mentioning HARD-CORE MUSLIM

pls, I want to know: HOW DO YOU DEFINE A HARD-CORE MUSLIM

- i mean, how would you know them, apart from the regular prayers on Friday etc.
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by lioness(f): 9:52am On Nov 20, 2006
when they slash throats grin grin
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by alexis(m): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2006
lioness,

For chicel my giesel, lol. grin grin.

When they really slash throats
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by lioness(f): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2006
;d LMAO
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by ishaahamed(f): 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2006
simlp if she lov u you can win her heart tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 02, 2006
people why are we so hypocritical

lets just call a spade a spade

if its her heart you want to win for marriage you may have to conform with her vaules i.e religion cos as a muslim its forbidden for her to marry a non Muslim or vice versa

if its sex you want you may entice her till the point you get her there after the act what next ? and if she is a serious Muslim or any serious minded girl she wont want to be used and dumped like a rag just for sex so you may find that difficult.

but the issue at hand here is the two major religions i.e Christianity and Islam forbid sex outside marriage cos of its effect on the society i.e illegitimate children,abortion,STD'S the list is endless

so there is no question about the moral stance of the action of fornication or adultery by both religions

so let us all come out and be open about our actions and beliefs we have a lot of homosexuals out there who still get elected into office and lead nations

what we shouldn't do is try and justify what is wrong under the umbrella of theses religion

but remember we shall all be accountable for all that we do

regards
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by sandoka(m): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2006
It is clearly stated in the Qur'an that no Muslim woman should marry a non-muslim man. This is a commandment from God almighty. For you to marry a muslim woman, i must be frank with you there is no hanky panky here, you must be a muslim or forget it and marry a woman of same faith as yours.

Most non-muslims tend to deceive our muslim ladies by saying they want to marry them while they do not have any intentions of such magnitude in their hearts. They know that muslim ladies are chaste and they try as much as they can to remain that way before a man finally comes to marry them. So why would anyone especially a non-muslim want to marry a muslim woman in the first place?

All these talk about pray that she likes you, or get to be friends with her first you know is not going to make any difference. A woman is a woman anyday anytime. If she likes you good for you if she doesn't like you runaway or else you will be disgraced. Their differences lies in their cultures and beliefs. A practising muslim woman will never be friends with any man who is not a muslim because she knows that nothing good is going to come out of it. so why give herself to such persons?

If you are sure that you do not want to fool around with her, then change your intentions and make up your mind to accept her faith by being a muslim. Otherwise stop every move towards winning her heart right now.
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by jimaj4life(m): 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2006
hnm,some people believe religion is not a barrier,u should try your luck
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by lioness(f): 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2006
heavy barrier
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by biyibabe(f): 12:53am On Dec 09, 2006
@lioness and alexis,u suppose to contribute to the thread not make jest or criticize other ppl's point. angry angry
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by lioness(f): 9:58am On Dec 12, 2006
who be this?  undecided

How is "heavy barrier" a criticism or jest

Cant u see that their religious difference is a heavy barrier

stop am oh  angry
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by alexis(m): 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2006
biyibabe,

We are contributing, where we criticize, we do that constructively (no one should be scared of criticism). What I am trying to drive home is that - you can't (as a man) marry a muslim woman if you are non-muslim but you can marry from any other religion (as a muslim man), my question is why?

I go a step further and say if a muslim man can marry from any other religion then it shouldn't be an issue when a non muslim man wants to marry a muslim woman? The topic here is marriage, not sex, I hope you understand?
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by rufaai(m): 3:54am On Sep 15, 2007
Get Away angry

A muslim lady cannot Marry any other religion, its against Islam. Its never possible, so just stop thinking about that! Else, are you willing and solemly ready to join islam?

If you are not, better get away. If you fake it, once her parents and relatives notice it. They will widthraw their doughter from your hands and brake the marrage!

Thats all undecided & I suggest you get away!
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by fatty27: 5:24am On Sep 15, 2007
The reason muslim woman cannot marry non muslim man is simple and clear to all. Why are you pretending?
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by tkb417(m): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2007
some sence and some twaddles
My babe is muslim and im a xtian GERRIT?
why are they sounding like its not GOD that created both xtians and muslims.

I think Somebody need to come from heaven and tell us the truth. Which one is the right religion 'cos all these opaks these guyz are yearning is getting to me

this olabowale guy just dey preach like Osama. U berra dont come home and start any stupid wars here o.
Me ill marry the babe because she was created by God and same with me.

U people just think xtains are the immoral ones shey? But for real are they? the immoral ones always go by the name sheri,fatymah,rasaq,ahmed not John and peter. GERRIT cool
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by OBYJJC(f): 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2007
It seems like a real double standard that a non-muslim woman and muslim man can marry but not vice versa.
But of course its about the bigger picture, men are traditionally the leaders in the household (especially in muslim homes) so the children by rights will probably be muslim, this is not so if their father is a xtian.

My view is that love is strong, but individuals both have to be prepared to accept each other and compromise OR one has to change religion for it to seriously work in a marriage. Good luck.
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by omega25red(m): 2:43am On Sep 17, 2007
strap a bomb to her and if her heart survives the explosion it's yours grin
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2007
@olabowale and sabiqua
i wanna ask u guys a question? lets say u happen to fall in love with a xtain lady and u have good intentions,would u convert to xtainity because of the babe like u advised the poster to?
I guess ur answer will be NO?
cut d bullshit about the religion. i feel if the poster have good intentions for the babe,he should go ahead.period
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by olanajim(m): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2007
Na wa o! The Godliest sinners!
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by olanajim(m): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2007
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by olanajim(m): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2007
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by ssRhino: 1:44am On Sep 20, 2007
why not win her heart based on being an human being, she is human be4 being a muslim.
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by amaikama(m): 8:15am On Apr 22, 2008
Pray to God make her papa and mama gree for you and most of all make e be say she never marry for belle before you come dey fancy her ooo!!! na their wahala dey cry

Best of luck to you grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / If U Need A Sugar Daddy In Lagos(only Serious Girls) / RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.