Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) (32375 Views)

Breaking: FG Declares Monday Oct. 2 Work-free Day / Have You Seen This Young Boy Who Has Been Missing Since August 27th?(pictured) / U.S. Indiana Mother Missing Since 1974 Found Alive And Well In Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
dalambusu:
your skull is too thick to understand things. How long will it take u to know that a lot of young girls have been trafficked to the north. If d recent events in this year alone cannot set ur reasoning faculties aright nothing else will do and nothing else can ever do.

Ah....you don't like Hausas.....

Anyway....don't make comments without proof . Not good

Ta.

And you could have made your point without calling me thick skull-ed...you Nigerian Christians terrify me.
Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by Godsonkemz(m): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
Blame it on paedophiles who hypnotise and convert innocent girls to Islam and thereafter marry them forcefully against parents consent.
Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by Jacko1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
She dey north
Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by brainbox2014(m): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
Where was she last seen. No location stated.
Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by Azeebi(m): 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
I know Miracle Alaka wrote this cause I have seen her number here. Her father stays in Narayi, Kaduna, while Miracle is in Port Harcout. The Girl should be missing eitther in Kaduna or Rivers state.
More information needed
Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by shiki(m): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
obiremy:
Her elder sister wrote: “Please friends my little sister, Judith Alaka, is missing. Haven’t seen or heard anything from her since monday evening after my aunt sent her on an errand. If you have any infomation as to how we could reach her please call the PHONE numbers below: 08101161429, 08146803532, 08113200859. GOD BLESS YOU.”

http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/missing-personphotos.html

Ur location would have been a great help
Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by aritobi: 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
She will be found IJN
Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by chudi55: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
Are you sure she has nt bn abducted t be converted to islamm ?
obiremy:
Her elder sister wrote: “Please friends my little sister, Judith Alaka, is missing. Haven’t seen or heard anything from her since monday evening after my aunt sent her on an errand. If you have any infomation as to how we could reach her please call the PHONE numbers below: 08101161429, 08146803532, 08113200859. GOD BLESS YOU.”

Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
you have to put your locality ( where you live) also where she was sent. so that people around there will be on high allert.

thanks
Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by Breadfruit: 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
obiremy:

You should have given more information regarding the circumstances and the location.
Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by canalily(m): 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
She no miss anythingangryshe go write her WAEC for special centre in Bayelsa. She go return aftersmiley
Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Another bad citizen who tells tales on Nairaland...but does not go to the Police.

And how do you know she was in Sanusi's chambers? Do you have access to Sanusi's chambers? Do you work as a servant there?

Bearing false witness is so unchristian....and tomorrow is church...and you will take those hands that you have used to type such garbage...and praise the Lord....ahh....I feel the vapours coming on.... grin

Chai !! grin
Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by monexx(m): 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
SHE MUST BE IN EMIR'S PALACE

AFTER PROBABLY UNDERGONE CONVERSION RITUAL, SET ASIDE TO BE MARRIED PREMATURELY TO ANY OF THE ALHAJIS WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF HER PARENTS

SO LOOK NO FURTHER, THAT IS WHAT NIGERIA TODAY HAS TURN INTO

MAY GOD SAVE OUR DEAR NATION
Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by jokezky: 11:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
how old is she?i know why am asking ooo hhhmmm
Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by samx4real(m): 10:35am On Apr 10, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Hmmm.....someone who might have useful info on the case...but does not tell the Police.

Or maybe he might be lying.

If you have proof that Yenusa took her to his village....speak up to the Police. If not....change your comment. Lying is not a Christian thing to do.

Its joking christian thing too?
Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by 100Cents: 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
She will come back.. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? / Beggar Using A Mobile Phone In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.