Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Toke Makinwa Fires At A Follower Who Campares Her To Sickle Cell Patient - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Fires At A Follower Who Campares Her To Sickle Cell Patient (31936 Views)

I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare / Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' / D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Fires At A Follower Who Campares Her To Sickle Cell Patient by DonBenny77(m): 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
but she b like Barbie sha
Re: Toke Makinwa Fires At A Follower Who Campares Her To Sickle Cell Patient by lekbuks: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
Isn't that too much
Re: Toke Makinwa Fires At A Follower Who Campares Her To Sickle Cell Patient by huntax(m): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
EroticAngelina:

No offense, buh if that's u on ur dp, then toke is by far more beautiful than u.
bfor u call someone else 'fugly' go look at urself in a mirror smiley
Lol are u high? Even you are finer than Toke,and she doesn't come close to this girl's dp.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Fires At A Follower Who Campares Her To Sickle Cell Patient by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
I never liked this toke lady, but her response to this low life is golden, even if she is a sickle patient and so? does that make her less of a human or even less smarter than the average healthy person out there? The reason we Africans are backward is just too much to count.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Fires At A Follower Who Campares Her To Sickle Cell Patient by Juell(m): 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
EroticAngelina:

No offense, buh if that's u on ur dp, then toke is by far more beautiful than u.
Bless u jarey
Re: Toke Makinwa Fires At A Follower Who Campares Her To Sickle Cell Patient by thesicilian: 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
Bollinger:

"Spies" would mean that they are covert in their dealings with the celebrity in question. How can it be called spying when the celebrity has given complete and total access. Toke has willingly put herself out there to be ridiculed and she deserves everything she gets. Only id.iots use facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Why the hell would i want my personal business out there for people to scrutiny? Friends and family i understand, but not every tom, d.ick and harry. I don't have one for obvious reasons and i never will. People are getting dummer and dummer by the day.

Most people (yours sincerely included) will disagree with the bolded part. As for the other parts, you're right on point. Not everything should be on social media.
Re: Toke Makinwa Fires At A Follower Who Campares Her To Sickle Cell Patient by Charitymuna(f): 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
over creamed body
Re: Toke Makinwa Fires At A Follower Who Campares Her To Sickle Cell Patient by stevecantrell: 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
nuelzy:
sickle cell patient ??....tot she looks like an Agama lizard.....

or maybe a tadpole...

one of dem tho

Pele, how do you manage it ?
Re: Toke Makinwa Fires At A Follower Who Campares Her To Sickle Cell Patient by Fanirandele: 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Too many retards on the Internet angry only an idiot will think sickle sell is something to make fun of .
What a pathetic soul
Re: Toke Makinwa Fires At A Follower Who Campares Her To Sickle Cell Patient by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Lol story for the birds ..

Has buhari's holiday finish sad angry
Re: Toke Makinwa Fires At A Follower Who Campares Her To Sickle Cell Patient by Litmus: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jealousy because Nigerian women are not fatties like Ghana, African American and South African women. lipsrsealed
Re: Toke Makinwa Fires At A Follower Who Campares Her To Sickle Cell Patient by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
The year of the clap backs.
Re: Toke Makinwa Fires At A Follower Who Campares Her To Sickle Cell Patient by omozu1(m): 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
Why are we discreamenting agaist people living with sickle cell disorder.
Some of them live better life than some of you.
Some of them don't have hiv aids like some of you.
Some of them will even live longer than most of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Fires At A Follower Who Campares Her To Sickle Cell Patient by omozu1(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
Fanirandele:
Too many retards on the Internet angry only an idiot will think sickle sell is something to make fun of .
What a pathetic soul
May God Almight have mercy on them.
And the more reason we should not take what we read on the internet seriously

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Fires At A Follower Who Campares Her To Sickle Cell Patient by Dyt(f): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
Smh
Re: Toke Makinwa Fires At A Follower Who Campares Her To Sickle Cell Patient by nuelzy: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
stevecantrell:

Pele, how do you manage it ?
u mean ur sister's sagged punnani

ok, its going for an alignment
Re: Toke Makinwa Fires At A Follower Who Campares Her To Sickle Cell Patient by ogoloray(m): 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
i really dont care what that fans motive maybe for comparing toke to an SS patient.... but its highly abusive of him/her.... nd so not cool

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Fires At A Follower Who Campares Her To Sickle Cell Patient by stevecantrell: 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
nuelzy:
u mean ur sister's sagged punnani

ok, its going for an alignment
No I meant sickle cell.
Duh !
Re: Toke Makinwa Fires At A Follower Who Campares Her To Sickle Cell Patient by serena433(f): 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
EroticAngelina:

just did but guess wat? I look amazing! babe carry ur sef shift if u gat nothing to say!
Re: Toke Makinwa Fires At A Follower Who Campares Her To Sickle Cell Patient by afroxyz: 5:19am On Apr 10, 2016
Actually, she looks like a cancer patient with hair and make-up
Re: Toke Makinwa Fires At A Follower Who Campares Her To Sickle Cell Patient by jojosweet(f): 8:44am On Apr 10, 2016
Ioannes:
the person that compared her to somebody with sickle cell anaemia must have a very terrible upbringing.

sickle cell disease isn't something to joke with just like cancer isn't something to joke with.

This much I agree

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Fires At A Follower Who Campares Her To Sickle Cell Patient by Henycymama(f): 10:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
Lolz, that's too harsh
but to be candid, she actually looks like what I don't know ....like....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Meets Phyno (Photos) / Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle / "I Have Suffered In Life" – Bayo Omoboriowo, Buhari’s Photographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.