Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels (43236 Views)

Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni / 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) / Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by ednut1(m): 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
year in year out ASUU goes on strike demanding for more money. fg releases d money and they embezzle it. i tire for dis country abeg
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by Godsonkemz(m): 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
The prestigious Unliag is a past glory.
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by AsanwaKC(f): 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
new hall toilet...worst hostel in UNILAG
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by ORI1(m): 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
Chai,shey na Eni-njoku dem cast like this!oga o.

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by sinistermind(m): 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
Certainly New Hall... Both the school n students are to Blame.
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by Shikena(m): 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
AsanwaKC:
new hall toilet...worst hostel in UNILAG
Absolutely correct and it's on the school authority. The entire New Hall was meant to be a temporary structure but they somehow made it permanent probably to save & embezzle money.
*Someone suggested that the students should trek from New Hall to maybe the Lagoon or somewhere in Akoka, Abule Oja, Bariga etc to fetch water grin
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by kellsblingsz(m): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
oh my God, what is this?
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by Jacko1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
dis kain toilet if i no use dettol n hot water bath i go itch for 2 hours
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by jamiuazeez(m): 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
Thanks God for the efforts of media in our life.we wont av seen ow bad everytin in this university.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by AngryArmani: 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
This is nothing. Come to Anao and see
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
Omo.. I remember last year... Mere from this view.. I can tell you this is the first floor G wing,Eninjoku... Chai.. I suffer ooo for a new whole year
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by AsanwaKC(f): 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
Shikena:

Absolutely correct and it's on the school authority. The entire New Hall was meant to be a temporary structure but they somehow made it permanent probably to save & embezzle money.
*Someone suggested that the students should trek from New Hall to maybe the Lagoon or somewhere in Akoka, Abule Oja, Bariga etc to fetch water grin
lol..i tell you, that hall na hell.
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by Okasman(m): 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
Juve4:
Mehn RSUST is LONDON compare to Unilag. #ILOVERSUST#
..YEP PROUD OF RSUST MY SKUL
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by mcyemite(m): 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
Shodehinde and Eni njoku....hall of the rugged guys...
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by Genea(f): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
Students of the University Of Lagos took to the streets yesterday to protest the state of living in the school's campus. They say electricity supply to their hostels is epileptic thereby disrupting their academic performance as they find it difficult studying at night. Not only are they complaining about electricity, the state of the school's hostel toilets is also part of their grievances. The school is currently on lock down with armed policemen guarding the premises as students have been told to go home by the school authority. Below are pictures of the school's hostel toilets.

www.lifestyletonight..com/2016/04/unilag-protest-see-how-dirty-toilets-at.html

must u bring everything to public view....... Rubbish
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by mcyemite(m): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
I can't really blame the students for these...these halls has been existing for long...as long as the school as been existing...they ought to av been renovated
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by metroid(m): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
This is hall 4 toilet in Uniben na grin[sub][/sub]
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by Shikena(m): 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
jamiuazeez:
Thanks God for the efforts of media in our life.we wont av seen ow bad everytin in this university.
Certainly one of the benefits of social media age. The situation has been like this for a long time. Watch them fix this real fast as a result of the 'online' embarrassment and start flaunting renovation of toilets as an achievement.
Let those paid to provide and maintain services account for what they are being paid to do. It is as simple as that.
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
Any school wen yoruba plenty.....dat school is so dirty.see UI,see FUTA,see OAU.l...but wen u see deir gates u go tink say all is well but inside d school u go won vomit.....Smelling tin
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
asuustrike2009:

You get wrong here. There are cleaners that does that, their job is to clean the toilets and keep the surrounding clean. The school should be blamed for that not the students because they have paid for the services except the school state otherwise

Students pay for those services?? Thats not true, you only pay for accomodation.
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by macaranta(m): 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hmm
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Juve4:
Mehn RSUST is LONDON compare to Unilag. #ILOVERSUST#
yes o guy. Rsust is dah best
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by LaExpert: 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
dicefrost:
So the government is suppose to clean the toilets for them? The students are dirty people, if they can allow their toilet become soiled to that extent. Do the landlords in private hostels hire workers to clean the students toilets? One the issue of light and water, I'm in support of the students but this toilet matter, the students should bear the responsibility.

Which water will they use to clean the toilets?

The toilets have should cleaners but when there's no water, how will they go about their jobs?

When there's no light and water, the halls are bound to be in this mess.
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
why is the tap, and shower not running in the toilets? why must NEPA always take light? why should there always be fuel scarcity?
the answer is simple= we don't like order
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by SaintRobs: 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
crowniran:
OAU's toilet is so bad, but not dis bad...even tho we r paying a ridiculous amount compared to unilag...Uniben's toilet is nothing to write home about too...the poor welfarism of students is a general thing, let's all rise up...NANS should do something..biko!
Gone are those days of negligible amount of tuition fees in OAU the 2013 increment negates your claims.
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by ReverseEngineer: 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
Electronzeez:

Better by far neat pass OAU, unilag and uniben combine .they have got good management prolly because they are not pledge to ASUU.
This isn't a matter of allegiance to ASUU, it's a matter of the University's policy makers. Unilorin has a quite organized structure.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
dicefrost:

Students pay for those services?? Thats not true, you only pay for accomodation.
Yea accommodation fee but the university have cleaners that clean school hostels except Unilag doesn't because other schools have cleaners.
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
dicefrost:

To the best of my knowledge most tertiary institutions have cleaners and they do clean the school hostels except Unilag is different
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by ayoola90(m): 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
Chai see eni njoku hall make I enjoy d holiday Jo
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
Students of the University Of Lagos took to the streets yesterday to protest the state of living in the school's campus. They say electricity supply to their hostels is epileptic thereby disrupting their academic performance as they find it difficult studying at night. Not only are they complaining about electricity, the state of the school's hostel toilets is also part of their grievances. The school is currently on lock down with armed policemen guarding the premises as students have been told to go home by the school authority. Below are pictures of the school's hostel toilets.

www.lifestyletonight..com/2016/04/unilag-protest-see-how-dirty-toilets-at.html

new hall things...I hate d hostels there
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
Gpopsicle:
I strongly believe Dose re toilet n SHODEINDE HALL.#shodeinde boys#unilag alumnus
That should be one of halls at New Hall. Shodehinde presently is under renovation. Am an Alumnus also.
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by Emac(m): 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
Wait a min. So this is where most of this hostel girls bath and tomorrow they will be forming for me like: how did u get my number or or worse "hard to get "... God catch u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] / 'I Didn't Say Snake Swallowed JAMB's N36 Million' - Clerk Tells CNN / Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.