Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,576 members, 7,843,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Two Similarities Between Nigerians And Zimbabweans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Similarities Between Nigerians And Zimbabweans (514 Views)

Shocking Similarities Between Muhammadu Buhari And Atiku Abubakar / PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help / Epic Similarities Between Awolowo And Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Similarities Between Nigerians And Zimbabweans by isaacfreeman99(m): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
At first I thought only Nigerians were silly like this, but now I've found other people called Zimbabweans who belong to the same class, two similarities between Nigerians and Zimbabweans are:
1. Both are well Educated but are ignorant of what the main cause of their countries problems are.
2. Both Nigerians and Zimbabweans are the only people that wish their leader (president) death.
I've seen many posters on the internet showing Robert Mugabe in a casket, I've seen a lot of obituaries about Mugabe,
Many people in Nigeria hate buhari for no reason, some say it's because he's not from their region, religion, political parties etc. But the bible ask us to pray for our leaders and not to hate them.
Nigerians are becoming very lazy and ignorant of their society every day.
Nigerians blame their president for every misfortune that befall them, Nigerians want to live in heaven but they don't want to prepare the ground, even Jesus Christ went to prepare heaven before coming back to take his people back home but Nigerians want govt to do everything for them. The worst is that most Nigerians about 89% of Nigerians don't pay their tax.
So you want govt to go and print money and start building roads, hospitals, schools and electricity right?? Nigerians it's not done like that, many people in Nigeria don't know how govt generat revenue, all they know is that there Government is rich and can do anything if they want.
I always ask some people this questions: does it mean that gadaffi, idi amin, Robert Mugabe and Jonathan were really bad as many of us think?? NO. The cause of their fall is because they believe in Africanism. They believe that Africans can make it without the west, and that's the only crime this people have done against the west so the west now uses the media to spoil their reputation and make them look bad, evil, corrupte etc.
The fail of Zimbabwe is the handiwork of the west in order to frustrate and humiliat president Robert Mugabe, the fail of president Goodluck Jonathan administration was the hand work of those same people who killed gaddafi, why did America ask south Africa to seize Nigeria's money us$16m and ask isreal and Russia not to sell arms to Nigeria?? should you force Africans to depend on you for everything? every African leader who believe that he can do without the west becomes an enemy and is eliminated. Is there hope for Africa??

1 Like

Re: Two Similarities Between Nigerians And Zimbabweans by seunny4lif(m): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
grin grin grin
Tell me more of this your super story grin
I pay my tax so mr I can demand for good roads, electricity, and nice health care angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Tears, Encomiums As Corps Member Murdered In Rivers Election, Okonta Is Buried / Lagos Light Is Dimming! / BENUE STATE Now Charges Residents For Using Generators.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.