Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. - Education (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. (392416 Views)

2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by abasidoz: 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
*SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ALERT*
E-Applications are invited from FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level undergraduates from any state of the Federation, studying any of the under listed courses in universities within Nigeria:

Medicine & Surgery
Dentistry
Pharmacy
Engineering

QUALIFICATION PROCESS: Interested applicants should click on the "How To Apply" tab to proceed.

Application closes Midnight 20th October, 2019

Please note that applicants for the Agbami scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by "STAR" or any of its Parties.

Selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.

Privacy statement: http://www.chevron.com/privacystatement/

Application is only open to full-time 100 or 200 level students admitted during 2018/2019 or 2017/2018 academic session respectively.
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents

Passport photograph not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
School ID card
Admission Letter
O' Level Result
JAMB Result
Local Government Area Letter of Identification

2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload

To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on "Register/Log in" to create an account or log in to your Scholastica account.
2. Proceed to your email box to activate your account for newly registered applicants.
3. Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami to return to Scholarship site
4. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
5. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
6. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
7. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
9. Recheck application information to avoid errors
10. Return to the Home page, Click on the scheme you wish to apply and Click "Apply Now" to submit information
11. You will receive a notification displayed on the screen you have successfully applied. To confirm Check "My application" under "My account" section on your profile account.
12. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your verification profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
13. Upload a scanned copy of the signed verification profile, this would be used for verification.
14. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
Click "Create Account" and fill in the required fields
Login with Email and Password to complete the form
After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
Visit any of the 37 capture centres http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
15. Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion

Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ThankGod001(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
abasidoz:
*SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ALERT*
E-Applications are invited from FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level undergraduates from any state of the Federation, studying any of the under listed courses in universities within Nigeria:

Medicine & Surgery
Dentistry
Pharmacy
Engineering

QUALIFICATION PROCESS: Interested applicants should click on the "How To Apply" tab to proceed.

Application closes Midnight 20th October, 2019

Please note that applicants for the Agbami scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by "STAR" or any of its Parties.

Selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.

Privacy statement: http://www.chevron.com/privacystatement/

Application is only open to full-time 100 or 200 level students admitted during 2018/2019 or 2017/2018 academic session respectively.
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents

Passport photograph not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
School ID card
Admission Letter
O' Level Result
JAMB Result
Local Government Area Letter of Identification

2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload

To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on "Register/Log in" to create an account or log in to your Scholastica account.
2. Proceed to your email box to activate your account for newly registered applicants.
3. Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami to return to Scholarship site
4. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
5. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
6. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
7. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
9. Recheck application information to avoid errors
10. Return to the Home page, Click on the scheme you wish to apply and Click "Apply Now" to submit information
11. You will receive a notification displayed on the screen you have successfully applied. To confirm Check "My application" under "My account" section on your profile account.
12. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your verification profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
13. Upload a scanned copy of the signed verification profile, this would be used for verification.
14. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
Click "Create Account" and fill in the required fields
Login with Email and Password to complete the form
After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
Visit any of the 37 capture centres http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
15. Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion

Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty
Seen cool
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ThankGod001(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
Old awardees abeg o

Send us past questions or practice materials u used for dragnet exam

Send here: tkingsway@gmail.com

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by JONATHAN97(m): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
Awardee please help me with past questions okaforjonathanonyebuchi@gmail.com
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by vickyhow(m): 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ayomide002:
I will advise u to apply for both. write both and u get one

I applied for chevron first, wrote the exam, but I wasn't awarded. thank God I didn't make the mistake of not applying for agbami.......

Did U get the agbami scholarship?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by chrispaul1(m): 2:38am On Sep 20, 2019
Does agbami accepts 2sittings olv results?

Pls abeg, in d name of God, I need past questions and answer. iyohachris55@mail. com
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ismailharudeen: 6:38am On Sep 20, 2019
So we’re at the end of September and they’ve not called for verification. They should not drag this thing like they did last year oh. Have they started applications for the scholarship this year?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Zealihedi(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
ThankGod001:

Seen cool
Thanks
Pls is it only me? who else is trying to apply for the agbami scholarship and notice it's not on the scholastica website again?? pls someone reply
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Zealihedi(m): 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
Zealihedi:
Pls is it only me? who else is trying to apply for the agbami scholarship and notice it's not on the scholastica website again?? pls someone reply
All am seeing on the site is Lagos State Undergraduate and Post Graduate scholarships... no agbami anywhere, someone help
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ThankGod001(m): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
Zealihedi:
All am seeing on the site is Lagos State Undergraduate and Post Graduate scholarships... no agbami anywhere, someone help

Yes. It's not available
I applied b4 they even published it on active Scholarships
Just be patient, it will be activated

Also awardees are waiting for their payments
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Freshigur: 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
Pls old awardees, kindly help me with past questions

youngfresh470@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Zealihedi(m): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
ThankGod001:

Yes. It's not available
I applied b4 they even published it on active Scholarships
Just be patient, it will be activated

Also awardees are waiting for their payments
Thank you very much sir... do you have past questions? pls send me @ zealihedi@gmail.com
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ENGINER(m): 12:45am On Sep 21, 2019
Please some should help me with their past question. emmanuelejima12@gmail.com
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ThankGod001(m): 6:35am On Sep 21, 2019
Zealihedi:
Thank you very much sir... do you have past questions? pls send me @ zealihedi@gmail.com
I don't
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ismailharudeen: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
In 2018, I applied for 4 scholarships; Chevron, Agbami, Shell, Seplat. Out of those four, I wrote 3 of the exams and I won 2 of them. How did I do this? Emmanuel Esien helped me. He gave me past questions I couldn’t find anywhere and taught me the way the approach the questions. Today I am an awardee of the Agbami 2018 scholarship. We want to empower the people applying for these scholarships because it really is a good way to assist ourselves in Nigeria. Join this WhatsApp group :https:///HP2Xqig2qpMIT1BOJjROju
Text +234 907 191 3518 on WhatsApp if you cannot join from the link.
This group chat will provide past questions that a lot of people have not seen and have no access to. We will also run seminars on these scholarships.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ThankGod001(m): 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2019
ismailharudeen:
In 2018, I applied for 4 scholarships; Chevron, Agbami, Shell, Seplat. Out of those four, I wrote 3 of the exams and I won 2 of them. How did I do this? Emmanuel Esien helped me. He gave me past questions I couldn’t find anywhere and taught me the way the approach the questions. Today I am an awardee of the Agbami 2018 scholarship. We want to empower the people applying for these scholarships because it really is a good way to assist ourselves in Nigeria. Join this WhatsApp group :https:///HP2Xqig2qpMIT1BOJjROju
Text +234 907 191 3518 on WhatsApp if you cannot join from the link.
This group chat will provide past questions that a lot of people have not seen and have no access to. We will also run seminars on these scholarships.
Okay thanks. I see u got Agbami

What's the other one u got?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ismailharudeen: 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
ThankGod001:

Okay thanks. I see u got Agbami

What's the other one u got?
Shell as well. But I dropped it for Agbami
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Mark23(m): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
ismailharudeen:

Can't someone be on both?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Braun101(m): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
please when will agbami scholarship start to show up@scholastica
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ThankGod001(m): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2019
Mark23:

grin
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ThankGod001(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
Braun101:
please when will agbami scholarship start to show up@scholastica
Don't know, the wait continues...
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ThankGod001(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
ismailharudeen:
okay
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ismailharudeen: 7:28am On Sep 22, 2019
Mark23:

nope. They’re both handles by dragnet
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Xandre: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
ismailharudeen:
nope. They’re both handles by dragnet
Sorry,what about Agip and Agbami?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Healer007: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
The link for application isn't working

Please for previous awardees, were the questions from GMAT? And were current affairs and IQ questions given?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by sarsay(m): 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
ismailharudeen:
A friend was awarded both last year
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by rasaquadri: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
send the past questions to rasaquadri@gmail.com
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ThankGod001(m): 3:56am On Sep 23, 2019
Xandre:
Sorry,what about Agip and Agbami?
Dragnet also
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Xandre: 7:56am On Sep 23, 2019
ThankGod001:
Dragnet also
Chai

Thanks anyways.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ThankGod001(m): 7:58am On Sep 23, 2019
Xandre:
Chai

Thanks anyways.
uwlcm
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Chienex24(m): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
ismailharudeen:
So we’re at the end of September and they’ve not called for verification. They should not drag this thing like they did last year oh. Have they started applications for the scholarship this year?

As in eeeeh
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by jerryvyne(m): 1:26am On Sep 24, 2019
sarsay:

A friend was awarded both last year

Hmm..What about chevron n agbami in this case?

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (145) (Reply)

Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.