Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. - Education (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. (390769 Views)

2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Leumastimi: 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
Wizzz1:
They went to schools for verification before sending emails. Those that have graduated were not sent emails.

Actually i think y’all should think well before y’all type your rubbish.
How will they go to school before dey commenc verification
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
Leumastimi:

Actually i think y’all should think well before y’all type your rubbish.
How will they go to school before dey commenc verification

when we went to our faculty to get our result our exams and records brought out a list of students that were verified already. Them requesting for our details is for records purposes. You can go to your exams and records department to find out rather than cluelessly commenting.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by jaryeh(m): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
Agbami is just changing goal post every year. Let's wait till the ones that got verification email get paid, and see if anyone in our set gets paid. If they do, we will have a ground to pressure them with complaint emails and calls, and also a front-page thread if need be.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by princasher: 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
Any hope tomorrow??
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by josheyyy: 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
princasher:
Any hope tomorrow??

I doubt let's hope before weekend
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by LordAzubuike(f): 6:29am On Feb 06, 2020
AmbFitsaint:

My opinion is that Agbami thinks 2014 MBBS/BDS award winners are graduates now. Likely the reason they didn't send verification mail. Come to think of it. Unilorin , UNN, UNIZIK etc MBBS 2014 intakes are doctors now. I school in UI and other schools like OAU, LASU , UNILAG etc still have MBBS 2014 intakes in school as finalists now. Agbami should probe well oo before.
Don't go and find better thing to do with your life. Siddon there dey look for awoof money.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by AmbFitsaint(m): 7:28am On Feb 06, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Don't go and find better thing to do with your life. Siddon there dey look for awoof money.

I don't owe u any reply as this comment on my post is very rude and inappropriate . U can and should be better than this

8 Likes

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Leumastimi: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2020
LordAzubuike:

This is so not necessary

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by buzyguy: 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
Attacking a gentleman man,sharing his opinion duly as concerns his entitlement in form of an award,is simply an act of insanity...
Souls like you are toxic to human race... change!
LordAzubuike:

4 Likes

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
LordAzubuike:

We don't need people like you here. If you have nothing sensible to post why don't you just keep quiet like the rest of us?

P.S.: your profile may say you're female, but you're not fooling anybody... ok?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by LordAzubuike(f): 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
smartshegz7:

We don't need people like you here. If you have nothing sensible to post why don't you just keep quiet like the rest of us?

P.S.: your profile may say you're female, but you're not fooling anybody... ok?
Do you guys know who you're talking to shs? I'm a SR at UCH. (Paedo)
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
LordAzubuike:

if you are then its such a shame.

4 Likes

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
LordAzubuike:

1. No, we don't. We don't care.
2. It's still no reason to be insensible.

Just suck it up & apologise like a grown up

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by josheyyy: 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
Are you sure he is grown up or an Imposter...
Grown up people don't talk like this
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Peteorite(m): 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Can you stop disgracing the association of resident doctors and the profession as a whole? Last time I checked, UCH SRs are not this lousy, the fact that you have to announce yourself to earn respect shows you're not a respectable person and you're not worth shit. What/who made you so bitter?

5 Likes

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by LordAzubuike(f): 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
Peteorite:

Can you stop disgracing the association of resident doctors and the profession as a whole? Last time are checked, UCH SRs are not this lousy, the fact that you have to announce yourself to earn respect shows you're not a respectable person and you're not worth shit. Freaking imposter.
You must be very stupid for this statement of yours. Weren't you taught how to talk to your superiors?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Peteorite(m): 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
LordAzubuike:

You must be very stupid for this statement of yours. Weren't you taught how to talk to your superiors?

I was taught but I couldn't learn cus I was too busy, distracted observing your stupidity while I was being taught.

8 Likes

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 07, 2020
LordAzubuike:

I just did a little work up on you. You are a VETINARY doctor dude stop the pretense.

5 Likes

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by LordAzubuike(f): 6:06am On Feb 07, 2020
Wizzz1:
I just did a little work up on you. You are a VETINARY doctor dude stop the pretense.
Lol so what little work? Check my main account and do the real work. We go jam for ward round. Sheybi u wan graduate? No wahala.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by telldaddy: 6:14am On Feb 07, 2020
Hello guys,
Mario and Juliet wipes and baby diapers is accepting applications for enrollment into the Mario and Juliet Ambassadorship program, "Fresh Team Category".

This is currently open for 2nd and 3rd year nursing students of schools located in cities all over Nigeria.

As an ambassador, you are expected to participate in brand related activities slated for ambassadors of your category.

For the Fresh Team category, such activities center around creating awareness about the brand amongst friends and connections on social media by making weekly posts related to our products, participating in our social media engagement programs as well as commenting and reposting social media posts made by the brand. This is aimed at increasing visibility and reach of such posts.

It can be recalled that Mario and Juliet, had in October, 2019 signed award winning singer, David Adeleke and later in November, signed the BBN 2019 winner, Mercy Eke into their elite ambassadorial program.

BENEFITS:
*You'll learn the basics of serving as a brand ambassador and will become eligible to enroll into higher categories of the program after graduation.

*You will have access to our products at discounted rates. This means that as a student, you can make cool cash acquiring our products and selling them at standard prices. Don't worry if you don't have capital, we make credit facilities available to our Fresh Team.

*You can be selected to maintain our activation points which you'll do in your free time and be paid for the effort.

*You will receive invitations to join our special programs and events and have the opportunity to meet other ambassadors as well as our celebrity ambassadors.

What are you waiting for?
You've got nothing to loose.
Registration is free!

For more insight, follow the social media pages on the flier.

Fill the form below to apply

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfzIStHbiXU4Upu12Z-dCG7Gr6MDO_FSQSTcNk-aklMgnJDzg/viewform

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ismailharudeen: 10:52am On Feb 07, 2020
You people are just talking plenty plenty� agbami has not paid us still oh! First week in February is gone oh
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by jaryeh(m): 11:24am On Feb 07, 2020
Pls let's focus on the issue at hand and ignore the distractions...
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by jaryeh(m): 11:25am On Feb 07, 2020
Any recent call? Any feedback?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
jaryeh:
Any recent call? Any feedback?
new awardees were sent unsuccessful mail today.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Lol so what little work? Check my main account and do the real work. We go jam for ward round. Sheybi u wan graduate? No wahala.
the last time I posted someone's details my message was hidden after it was reported. You forget the Internet is open to everyone, I even had access to your phone number, pictures, name, everything. You are not a very wise person is all I can say. This will be my last response to your rant.

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ProfChris10(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
Wizzz1:
new awardees were sent unsuccessful mail today.
I don't get. Do you mean those that were not succesful?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2020
ProfChris10:

I don't get. Do you mean those that were not succesful?
yes

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by mistrshene: 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
Wizzz1:
yes

They paid the successful ones two weeks ago, sent the unsuccessful mails today..
Prolly would get back to the old awardees within the next two weeks I hope
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by LordAzubuike(f): 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
Wizzz1:
the last time I posted someone's details my message was hidden after it was reported. You forget the Internet is open to everyone, I even had access to your phone number, pictures, name, everything. You are not a very wise person is all I can say. This will be my last response to your rant.
Lol. You ought to be sugar coating your mother with such lies not me okay. I never knew you could easily get someone's name , phone number and pictures from an anonymous forum.. you did well. Better focus on your books else you end up selling groundnuts at oshodi.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by mistrshene: 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Lol. You ought to be sugar coating your mother with such lies not me okay. I never knew you could easily get someone's name , phone number and pictures from an anonymous forum.. you did well. Better focus on your books else you end up selling groundnuts at oshodi.

Agbaya alainironu

2 Likes

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ismailharudeen: 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
This year they’re even sending unsuccessful emails. Please ohhh agbamiiii
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Lymasaba(m): 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
Im thinking agbami has agents here in nairaland rwmeber the comfusion on sucessfull candidate now they sent massage to unsucessful ones...pls pay the old awardees this is taking uneessarly long

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (145) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.