Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. (392340 Views)

2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Danix101: 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
Abeg make these guys release cards this week oo..may person enjoy Xmas small. .
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Danix101: 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
Finally!! Enugu has started releasing cards
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Incredyable(m): 2:33am On Dec 06, 2016
Danix101:
that's good news man!
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Djemy: 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
Any news for the 2015 awardees
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Topstarr: 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
Danix101:

Please how did you apply? I still don't know my account number. I mean the card renewal please.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Topstarr: 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
vectoh:
starlolala docsholz jaycpu...u can easily follow up ur card process and status,so as to knw if its ready or when it will be ready by sending a mail stating ur account number and account name to cardservices@gtbank.com... cheers!

Please how do I get to know my account number bro?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Modey: 8:03am On Dec 08, 2016
Pastor500:
Pls any NEWS about agbami 2015 awardees?
none yet
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Modey: 8:07am On Dec 08, 2016
cardio2019:
We, 2015 guys have not been reimbursed o, talk less of being awarded.
God have mercy.
even now that we have been awarded...no reimbursement ..apart from that one sef..no payment..till now
They may pay us double sha...i pray so
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by vectoh(m): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
Topstarr:

Please how do I get to know my account number bro?
send a mail requesting for it to scholastica@dragnet-solutions.com
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Ayomide002: 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
like seriously,agbami no dey do well ooo.dem no no say hunger dey wire person for school ni...lol.
I can't wait for these guys to pay ooo
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by samueltoski: 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
Omi agbami make una help guys on mmm don go o. I don die
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
I take God beg una cry cry
tomorrow cry cry cry
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Ayomide002: 5:00am On Dec 16, 2016
grin
RobinLongstride:
I take God beg una cry cry
tomorrow cry cry cry
samueltoski:
samueltoski:
samueltoski:
lol.....
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by owoniyi98: 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
I recently mailed Scholastica <scholastica@dragnet-solutions.com>, and this was the reply i got.

12:26 AM (0 minutes ago)

"Dear Scholar,

Thank you for mailing us.

Please be aware that 2015 awardees have not been paid, we have not been contacted by the AMEPS Board based on payment, hence we do not have a proposed date for payment.

All concerned scholars will be contacted in due course.

--
Best Regards",
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by aminubala20(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
I don't understand card services again.I applied for agbami Atm card at area 3 branch but i was told that the card is ready for pick up at area 11 branch
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by rawdpiper(m): 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
I've Noticed That Applying For The Agbami Scholarship You Need To Fill NIN, And NIN is for those up to 18 yrs of age. Did You Guys Put In Your NIN? jaycpu, adebobconed
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Ayomide002: 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
rawdpiper:
I've Noticed That Applying For The Agbami Scholarship You Need To Fill NIN, And NIN is for those up to 18 yrs of age. Did You Guys Put In Your NIN? jaycpu, adebobconed
yeap
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by rawdpiper(m): 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ayomide002:
yeap

Were You Already 18 When You Applied For Your NIN? I'm Anticipating To Write The Exam Next Year And I Won't Be Up To 18 As At The Time When The Application Will Be Opened.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by walex2bad(m): 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
rawdpiper:

Were You Already 18 When You Applied For Your NIN? I'm Anticipating To Write The Exam Next Year And I Won't Be Up To 18 As At The Time When The Application Will Be Opened.

You dont have to be 18 to register for NIN.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by rawdpiper(m): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
walex2bad:

You dont have to be 18 to register for NIN.

Tnx. I've Already Enrolled Online Have Even Printed My Barcode. Will Go To Unilag On Wednesday To Complete The NIN. How Long Does The Processing Take Until You Get The NIN?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by walex2bad(m): 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
rawdpiper:

Tnx. I've Already Enrolled Online Have Even Printed My Barcode. Will Go To Unilag On Wednesday To Complete The NIN. How Long Does The Processing Take Until You Get The NIN?

You'll get ur NIN immediately with your temporary id card. Getting the permanent card will take 6 month or thereabout.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by rawdpiper(m): 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
walex2bad:

You'll get ur NIN immediately with your temporary id card. Getting the permanent card will take 6 month or thereabout.

Tnx For The Info.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by rawdpiper(m): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2016
walex2bad:

Went For My Nin Today. I Was Told To Come Back In Two Weeks Time, But I Was Given A Printed Paper With Some Information On It. Is The Nin Number Number On It?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Chienex24(m): 3:55am On Dec 31, 2016
aminubala20:
I don't understand card services again.I applied for agbami Atm card at area 3 branch but i was told that the card is ready for pick up at area 11 branch
are you in Abuja? if yes what year were you awarded because I am a 2014 awardee and I am still yet to collect mine. that area 3 branch said they are still waiting for directive from agbami to issue out the Atm. omoh I don tire for this people.....
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by rawdpiper(m): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2016
Chienex24:

are you in Abuja? if yes what year were you awarded because I am a 2014 awardee and I am still yet to collect mine. that area 3 branch said they are still waiting for directive from agbami to issue out the Atm. omoh I don tire for this people.....

So Since 2014 You've Not Been Awarded?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Chienex24(m): 9:49am On Dec 31, 2016
rawdpiper:

So Since 2014 You've Not Been Awarded?

No, I have been awarded. i went for renewal of my Atm this year as my Atm has expired, just as directed. but I am still yet to collect it even after a month now and the bank is saying issuing Atm card renewal has been put on hold until they receive a directive from agbami. I am talking about this year....
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by rawdpiper(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2016
Chienex24:

No, I have been awarded. i went for renewal of my Atm this year as my Atm has expired, just as directed. but I am still yet to collect it even after a month now and the bank is saying issuing Atm card renewal has been put on hold until they receive a directive from agbami. I am talking about this year....

Ok. So You've Been Awarded Twice?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Chienex24(m): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2016
rawdpiper:

Ok. So You've Been Awarded Twice?

renewal of Atm this year.... Atm expired just need to renew it.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ProfChris10(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
what's up with agbami now, when are they going to pay the 2015 sets, another academic session is about to resume.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Djemy: 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
ProfChris10:
what's up with agbami now, when are they going to pay the 2015 sets, another academic session is about to resume.
They have already paid most other scholarship awardees I don't know why agbami is just taking this much time.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ProfChris10(m): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
Djemy:
They have already paid most other scholarship awardees I don't know why agbami is just taking this much time.
That's true, shell has paid her new awardees, just hope agbami pays soon.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Incredyable(m): 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
2016 peeps.. Go to your scholastica account and check your status.. Agbami has awarded.. Congratulations to the lucky ones

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (145) (Reply)

Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.